v9.3 Update - We’re going to Brazil!

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Speaking of new businesses, we still need a way of keeping track of them.
    Platform: Android

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Okay bear with me but WHAT IF the business we could buy in Brazil was like a cosmetic surgery? It could work like the Brooklyn salon and we could pick features for customers :D

It's on-theme though right?! I've been googling Brazilian butt lifts lately, haha. 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Oh my !!! @LisyLis :D
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Speaking of new businesses, we still need a way of keeping track of them.

Thats why i sugested the "Kalendar" to Glu ;D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    When a business task becomes available, why not have RT call us like Simon or Maria does “Chevier Paris is available as soon as you can do it” and then it sits as an undone task on our goal. Tab and left side menu. Just my thought.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hum I so want another spoiler. Even a little one, it makes it more exciting.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @kokokokonut I wouldn't like it if it became an undone task on our list. I usually wait with doing my businesses with the week/weekend event we have. If we have a love is in the air week event and a sys weekend event I wait with my businesses till the weekend event starts. If it'll pile up on a list then I wouldn't get luxe goals from Maria anymore :(
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Who else thinks that the VIP characters are getting kind of old ?! 
    I'd like some new VIPs. But if we can't have them, can we have more clothes?
    Dresses. Lots of Dresses.

And Bling. Lots of Bling.

Boots, lots and lots of sexy thigh high legging boots.

And I'd like a business, so I can keep buying the Dresses, and Bling, and Boots. Lots and Lots of Boots. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Who has bought the shadow people in front of the Bel Air mansion? 

Wouldn't it be nice to have a tree or some colorful flowers with butterflies dancing around them?
    Or a horse, eating grass peacefully. Something tappable instead of the intruders? 

Android
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I really hope that this update brings a better box system. The daily gift boxes only give energy or kash so then we’re stuck with all basic shoes and dresses that should be in the daily boxes in the weekend event GBs which makes the weekend events not as fun.
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    I want more animations. I  want my girl to dance !!!! We're going to Rio de Janeiro!!!  Let's hit the carnival !!! 

I really hope that this update brings a better box system. The daily gift boxes only give energy or kash so then we’re stuck with all basic shoes and dresses that should be in the daily boxes in the weekend event GBs which makes the weekend events not as fun.

Well since i alredy have all the Daily Gift Box itens, all i get on my daily boxes is energy, tiles, kash or kstars :P
    Im hoping for very summer-esque and colorfull clothing for this update!
    edited August 2018
    September said:

@kokokokonut I wouldn't like it if it became an undone task on our list. I usually wait with doing my businesses with the week/weekend event we have. If we have a love is in the air week event and a sys weekend event I wait with my businesses till the weekend event starts. If it'll pile up on a list then I wouldn't get luxe goals from Maria anymore :(

I see your point. In my mind, I would treat it like the date task. That pops up, (notice it stays at the top?) I get one of those and it’s the next thing I do, Once I am told my business is ready I go do it ASAP. If I wait 2 days for the weekend, i’m Not collecting every 7 days, it would be 9 days that week. Then my next call comes on a weekend, but it’s a reality show weekend, so I wait till Monday. If I don’t work my business the day it becomes available, i’m Not earning as much as I can. But I do see your point. I still like my original thought that in the brands office over by our awards, maybe a little drop down on the wall telling us when things would be ready. When that didn’t happen, I came up with my latest idea. But even bad ideas keep the topic on the table........ B)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Who has bought the shadow people in front of the Bel Air mansion? 

Wouldn't it be nice to have a tree or some colorful flowers with butterflies dancing around them?
    Or a horse, eating grass peacefully. Something tappable instead of the intruders? 

Oh, I would love them to bring back the flowering dogwood we had in BelAir for the wedding. It made the house look like an estate,. Please, i’ll Pay more to keep it......I llove that tree.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I suggested it in the official suggestion thread some time ago, the best option for keeping track of businesses, in my opinion, is having business schedule on our phone. So, let's say like we have contacts and VIPs, we get another tab with businesses. We could have a list of all the businesses and the timer to when they become available to be done again. (The same way VIPs do) and instead of a "call" button VIPs have, we can have a "go" button to take us to our business. When the business is available, we can get a yellow exclamation mark notification. This way, we wouldn't be getting called and crowding our tasks list with more tasks, but we would still be notified when some business is available to do. Also, the phone is easy to access at any time, so it better than having to go to Hollywood offices. It's always there to quickly check, and we the timers we would even know when to expect it. Plus, it doesn't take extra space on our screens and it makes sense to have it there as it would be like a calendar/schedule app on our phones in real life. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Like the ideas for keeping track of when businesses are ready. I'm terrible at remembering to do them and remembering which ones I own, so some sort of reminder would be very helpful.
    Would like some reorganisation in the closet, think like people have said maybe separate jewellery. Or with bracelets maybe something to show which wrist it goes on.
    One thing I would really love is more tattoos! Maybe the option to have them on both arms so could have two full sleeves.
    Ooh just remembered it's probably unlikely in this update given that it's Brazil but I'd quite like some alternative clothing styles. Glam outfits are cool but I love iron fist and new rocks so stuff along those lines would be cool.
    Whatever is in the update I'll more than likely be happy with it and looking forward to seeing what's in store for us. 😀
    I play on iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I also really hope we get new makeup!!! I’m dying for better lips and lip colours 😍😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Would be so cool to get the update today...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that we're not releasing the new update today. I'll let you know when it's time to check the App Store & Google Play!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that we're not releasing the new update today. I'll let you know when it's time to check the App Store & Google Play!
    Thanks a lot for letting us know, Kalinda!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thanks for letting is know, Kalinda!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Wow I wasn't expecting the update this soon ! Thanks for keeping us informed. 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I am SO excited! I've been dreaming of this Kim outfit for ages!!!

I was so obsessed with googling for news at this time because it was when she was preggo and she came to Brazil with Kanye. Aw! Memories!

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i just hope we get upgraded achievements. been a while, my dudes.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • chloekkhchloekkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    So excited for the new update! Can't wait to see what is in store for us (literally.. show me new clothes!) :p
    Daily KKH Player • iOS

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:

I am SO excited! I've been dreaming of this Kim outfit for ages!!!

I was so obsessed with googling for news at this time because it was when she was preggo and she came to Brazil with Kanye. Aw! Memories!

Love the ponytail hair style. Looking forward to seeing what's coming, the spoilers we've seen so far look cool.
    I play on iOS
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    I would like to be excited about the update, but I can't lol
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    Ok, I know our Glu Goddess said not yet yesterday, but let’s confess......who has already checked the App Store for it this morning?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary