Options

Kardashian isn't responding

PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
Playing on android.
Evertime I open the app it frezzes and I get
the "kardashian isn't responding" message. The options are to "report", "wait" and "ok". Waiting doesn't seem to work and pressing ok closes the app, (and I don't really know what to say if I report the issue). I cleared cache on Google play services but that didn't do anything. I don't really want to clear cache on the game because I'm not in wifi at the moment and I'm worried it wouldn't load very quick, or maybe it would have the "not responding" message while loading and I wouldn't be able to open the game. It's been happening for about twenty minutes. But I'm trying to finish a date so I keep opening it (and then have to close it via the error message) I'm just not really sure what to do, please help!
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
they/she
android
pm for add info!

Comments

• Options
    khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    theres this problem going on as well and no one is getting answers, instead when cintacting glu many of us are being accused of unusual activity in which results to us getting banned from playing.
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5446373/stuck-on-checking-game-save-screen#latest
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    So I restarted my phone because that is one of Google's quick fixes for my issue, and it worked, I was so happy, I did a few dates then closed the app. But a few minutes ago I reopened the app and it froze, then I got the "not responding" message again, but this time pressing "wait" actually worked and I was able to play. I'm just not sure why it keeps happening.ย 
    ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm glad you are able to play,it was.is probably a connection thing. When I'mean out, and not on wifi, I get some fun KY behavior. My spouse will turn into Unknown instead of Koko Kokonut. Then when it's back on wifi, it was fine again.
    If you'do feel better you can send a ticket to Customer Care, explain what hap d, how you weren'the on wofo, and see what they say about it. You don't want connection issues with the update, and for that, you really should be on wifi.
    Now go date, you have prozes to win @PlantWitch B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for the response @kokokokonut it does seem like a connection issue and it hasn't happened again. Hopefully it won't but if it does I'll contact support, I just prefer the forum because I don't have to wait days for a response, and usually support just gives copy paste answers but on the forum a fellow player may see my post and be having, or have had the same problem. But I'm on my way to my throwback now so hopefully everything goes good with that!ย 
    ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes. You're righ5. It's a relief to come here and see that you're not alone in something wonky happening with your game. Sometimes there's a quick little fix. Good luck with the throwback sending lots of good vibes your way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary