Stuck on Checking Game Save Screen

Comments

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited August 2018
    JoyIrineu said:

It's ridiculous for you to veto the game's sharing. As another girl said, now we can not share the game with relatives and friends. I shared the costs of the game with a group of friends, like dividing a pizza. What they are doing is like selling a suit, which we buy is ours, but we can not "lend." I know people who shared the game with siblings and now nobody can play, simply because you are selfish and do not care about the users' fun. So much so that today the game has a poor progress storage system that causes the player to lose their data almost always, needing to return the game from scratch. I myself have lost my game several times, and could only recover thanks to the friends who shared the costs of the game and therefore the game itself. And now we're all just frustrated and sad about your attitude.

Same! Sometimes I share the costs with my friends as well. We use Google Play Games to transfer, nothing illegal.

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    It's ridiculous for you to veto the game's sharing. As another girl said, now we can not share the game with relatives and friends. I shared the costs of the game with a group of friends, like dividing a pizza. What they are doing is like selling a suit, which we buy is ours, but we can not "lend." I know people who shared the game with siblings and now nobody can play, simply because you are selfish and do not care about the users' fun. So much so that today the game has a poor progress storage system that causes the player to lose their data almost always, needing to return the game from scratch. I myself have lost my game several times, and could only recover thanks to the friends who shared the costs of the game and therefore the game itself. And now we're all just frustrated and sad about your attitude.
    Same! Sometimes I share the costs with my friends as well. We use Google Play Games to transfer, nothing illegal.
    Its not illegal! Its your own game you should be able to do what you want with it. 
    It's not hacked its, simple sharing progress. 

I really hope they fix this! Or i want my money back as well and that is also well over $100 
  • KKHFayeKKHFaye Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    To prevent data loss, the game must be played on one device at a time. Make sure your game is not loaded on other devices.
    i’m confused... by you doing that, didn’t you just make ALL OF US lose our games??? doesn’t make any sense. 100’s of dollars thrown away in the trash. t h a n k s, KALINDA
    Follow me on Instagram! @KKHFaye

edited August 2018
    @KKHFaye i understand that you're angry.
    I am too, i believe a sh.t load of us are! 
    Its also very upsetting that we aren't getting any answers or help! 

But there is no reasin to blame or be angry at @KalindaKing or @kokokokonut or any other moderator.

I truly am dissapointed that we aren't getting much of any help. 
    Do any of you know if there's going to be a fix for this, or are we all gonna be in the dark and end up missing a bunch of things or even worse unable to play the game?
    I mentioned in a past post that i sent a ticket to glu on a newly installed straight from playstore game I was immediately accused of unusal activity. 

I understand that you dont believe it because it hasnt happened to you. But I'm tired of hearing 'send them a ticket' if they aren't goimg to actually help.

I mean no harm to either of you moderators you guys are pretty cool people but this problem and the no help and misunderstandings ... Its honestly stressful to the point where I am giving up. 

Thank you, to all of you who have made it more exciting. But I guess its just time to say goodbye. 

Truly Dissapointing
    I'm just hoping for some fix coming with the new update.
    Android
  • zulyakkh661zulyakkh661 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! Im new on the forum, And i have the same issue on ios. Sometimes it lets me play foraybe 15min and then we go back to the same screen. We have all the same problem, can we just ask kim for help? After all is her name they are doing the damage to.... 🤔, writing to her on Twitter has worked before when the game crashes 🧐. This is depressing 
    Sharing our game data is not illegal.
    We make the purchases - we have the choice to share! 

It makes no sense that glu should shut down players for doing so. 

ALSO, The games DO NOT have the same I.D  
    Ive asked a friend / lawyer about this! They stated that it is not at all illegal if someone wants to share game data or even more so have it saved on another device for backup protection! 

How can a game be hacked if its download straight from the playstore?
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Honestly @khyliix3_ I understand your frustrations, but to keep ranting on it, isn't going to help.... Also your lawyer friend is wrong, Glu has specified in the terms this is a game for personal use only, by playing this game, you automatically accept those terms.

It clearly says that user AND Glu...

I know it sucks, many of my friends were affected by this too, that's why I looked it up. 

I really hope Glu gives you your game back or you can find peace in starting over, this is definitely not an attack to anyone, I just want to clearify the "legality" of it all...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Tbh. When i showed him that he said it was ridiculous. 

He also gave me the same informatiom as to sending a ticket in and providing information needed to proof of purchase.

Sadly i don't remember the email i used And the email the game is currently on is not ehat i used for purchase. 

Honestly, seems very stupid to have to do IAP for twice the amount if my sister wants to play to my extent (in regards to playing since the game was released AND the many IAP'S that have been made.) 

Its truly ridiculous. Because of that we both can no longer play. 

Its dissapointing. 

I cant believe the amount of stress a simple what used to be fun game has caused.

I'm very much jealous of those who are still able to play. You're all very lucky. 

maybe its just time to give up.
  • Nateria81Nateria81 Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited August 2018

So what does “family sharing” mean if we can’t share?

N81
    edited August 2018
    Are we going to get an answer or not?
    Android
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    The new update is a disappointment, several people can no longer play because of a completely stupid rule, this game is dead.
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    To prevent data loss, the game must be played on one device at a time. Make sure your game is not loaded on other devices.

Are we going to get an answer or not?
    Knowing glu for the last 4 years, no we won't get any answers from them, they will always tell you the same damn thing over and over again instead of getting to the point that there is no solution for it unless you start over and all that BS, see the glu moderator she kept posting stuff on other thread but here To give us all an answer? Nothing! Kept repeating the same damn thing "to prevent data loss etc" why don't you just get to our faces and tell us that there is no solution for it! Instead of ignoring us! It's better than not getting an answer.
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • JessicaKKHJessicaKKH Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Can someone help me? I have been waiting for hours and i can't enter my game! I DON'T have my game opened on another device! HELP!
    Hi Dolls!❤ Make sure to follow me on Instagram at @Jessica._.kkh! ?

Can someone help me? I have been waiting for hours and i can't enter my game! I DON'T have my game opened on another device! HELP!

Welcome to the club, doll. I'm really sorry for this, but seems like Glu doesn't give a **** about our problem.

Android
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: v9.3 Update - We’re going to Brazil!.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Family Sharing feature on iOS makes it easier for families to share content like songs and photos. It is unrelated to sharing apps across multiple devices and we do not allow players to play KKH on multiple devices simultaneously. You can get more information about Apple's Family Sharing feature here: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201060
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited August 2018
     If you don't have your game opened on another device is this suppost to not happen?

ed by Koko w/explanation below
    edited August 2018
    Because even though it's not on mine, it's happening!

ed by Koko w/ explanation below

@JessicaKKH If your game is not loaded on other devices, then it should not appear. When we talked on Instagram, I asked for your ID so I could try to help, but you said you don't have it.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited August 2018
     Then what should i do? I can't enter my game, i don't know my id, my game is NOT opened on another device....

edited August 2018
    Can we at least have the assurement that this problem will be solved?

You may need to start over. If you have receipts for in-app purchases, you can send a message to Glu Support.
    #VIPKalinda
    edited August 2018
     Really? Why did the game start doing this? Alot of people are going to stop playing! I have been playing the game for 3 years and now i need to start over? This doesn't make any sense!

• RileyKKHRileyKKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    This is ridiculous if you guys just stop worrying about how much money will be in your bank accounts and start worrying about if your game is going to succeed and your customers are happy maybe we wouldn’t be so angry..
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    hi. Please try not to repeatedly tag Glu personnel like that. Glu actively monitors all threads and respond when it is appropriate. I understand your frustration, but I don’t want new members To come in and follow suit. that’s why I’m editing out all the call outs, -yet leaving the text. Thanks for undes6anding.
    I am sorry to those having issues. Please follow the instructions to contact customer care with your receipts if it applies.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • crystalgwkkhcrystalgwkkh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I think have more new members register on here just to comment on the forums as how annoyed we are about this situation! Lol. 
    I wish I could know how much money Glu lost since the first day of this problem lol
    Android