Restoring purchases

astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
Hi, good evening or morning.

I play KKH on android and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how do I go about restoring purchases I've made to my game?

If any one would be willing to respond on that I'd so appreciate it, I am pretty confused.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Send a ticket to customer care, enclose your receipts, and they should be able to help you. Sorry you;re having trouble. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut :)
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    okay, I don't want to deal with glu "custom care" and I bet most of you know why. So I need to ask... How can I restore my previous purchases to a new game?
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Hi @flissysums! Do you play the game on iOS or Android? If you are iOS then you will find the button here: 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited August 2018
    If you are not iOS, or that button doesn’t work, you will have to supply your new ID to Support, and have them help you.
    I just answered a similar post in another thread, I’ll put this with it. I’ll admit I dont see why you won’t go through support. It’s not a painful process and it’s way more constructive than what you have been doing since you lost your game. It reminds me of a true story.
    At a relative’s funeral, my husband asked his uncle, so how is that Caddy of yours running? His uncle proceeded to go on a 15 minute tirade about how it;s a Cadillac, you'd Think they could do a simple thing like realign the steering. At the end of the tirade against Cadillac, when Puterhead asked why in 2 years they couldn’t fix a little thing like alignment on a relatively new car.
    Uncle Gil quietly added, “Well, , I haven’t taken it in for service yet”. So Flissy, take it in for service Doll, take it in for service. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I dont know about you but,
    Take it in for service and you're automatically marked as unusual activity. They don't even bother to actually help. 
    I truly feel like giving up at this point. 
    Definetely being ignored. 

I dont understamd how many times we all have to repeat ourselves about the same problems, constantly getting no helpful answers. 
    How do we prove purchase if the playstore email  accounts we used to purchase them on are no longer accessible? 
    How do we prove that we haven't cheated if glu is just going to reply back with accusations of cheating ? 

Why are we being left in the dark? Why does it feel like we're being ignored?
    If you don’t have the email account anymore then go into your Google Play or iTunes purchase history. I don’t keep old emails, but my purchase history never goes away. (almost wish it did in case Putey ever sees it. Lol).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2018
    Also, this post that if you contact customer care you’re flagged for cheating is absurd. If you’ve been playing a clean game, you have nothing to worry about. Please don’t follow the bad advice that’s going around. Glu said way back when this started, if you have your ID number, send a ticket to customer care from this link.
    But if you are not going to follow that advice, they can’t help you.
    So that is how to get your purchases restored,
    If there are more comments or complaints about the stuck issue, please take it to that thread. Thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I understand that you're mad but that isn't the point of my post, I was never flagged or apart of whatever it is you are upset about. I chose to restart on a new device so I can't speak on your behalf as we aren't in the same situation and I simply wanted to ask a simple question my intentions weren't to have people spamming my notifications with their complaints let alone cause or create an argument amongst them and koko who has honestly been way more patient than I ever would be towards any of you that are being incredibly rude towards her. @khyliix3_

With that being said I feel a bit bad because i only wanted my question answered on how to restore items on a new device in a new game, I didn't expect my question to be bombarded with repetitve complaints that have been pretty much answered. I apologise for it and thank you for answering my question @kokokokonut
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited August 2018
    @kokokokonut Ok, so let me see... How should I send the e-mail for Glu? Because I have 3 google accounts and I made purchases with all of them. I create 3 folders, one for each account with all my receipts.
    P.s.: I need to send the ID of my new game, right?
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    Contact Glu and ask them how to proceed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • 12qwaszx12qwaszx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hii I have a question. If I buy diamonds or tickets or vip or any in game purchases with my Apple ID And something happens to my game and I make a new one, will I be able to restore all my purchases even if I spent all of the purchases in my old game?
    If you have to make a new game, and use the same ID you can restore those purchases.  If you change your AppleID i think you would have to ask Support about that.  

IOS games have a button to restore special purchases,  in the StarShop

starting a new game isn’t exactly like transferring, but  I just transferred to a new Android, and no matter how many times I do it, I still get knots in my stomach till it’s done and transferred successfully.   

If the restore button doesn’t work, then you can send a ticket, include your receipts and Support will help.  

For Androids, there is no restore button. Those games need to contact support with receipts to get their special purchases back.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • 12qwaszx12qwaszx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    okay! Thank you so much so even if I spend them on my last game I still get them all back if I need to start a new one? Including the vip diamonds and tickets?
  • Cece_JohnsonCece_Johnson Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Hi I am new here. I am using Android. I am trying to restore my special purchases because I had to start a new game. I looked up old notes and my Hollywood ID seems very similar to my old game I lost. The pin is different  though. When I was starting my new game I tried to recover my old game and my google ID couldnt find it. So all my Special Purchases lost too. I am logged into the same google ID with my new game saved on it. If I restart my game would I automatically get my special purchases I had lost back?

UPDATE: I restarted my new game to see if my old game Special Purchases would be recovered and it didn't. My Hollywood ID is still the same but different pin. It only restored the special purchases I brought with my new game. So I have definitely lost my special purchases from my lost old game. I have already sent a ticket to Glu so I will patiently wait for them to help me restore my lost Special Purchases. Thank you

UPDATE: So happy Glu was able to restore my old game and there gained back all my old Special Purchases as well as my old progress. Took patience and it was so worth it. Thank you Glu
  • Mandy033Mandy033 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I contacted Glu about restoring my special purchases and they said that it can't be restored since is Android. How is that fair? I spent my money and can't have what I bought.