v9.3 Update - We’re going to Brazil!

Comments

• table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    I bet its coming today 🙊🙉🙈
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’d love it today, with a no grind event this weekend for @soundspretty B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hoping for today too!!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder if Kim's white outfit with the high pony will be a SMC? I'd love to have the hair alone... but sometimes the copy of stuff we get for our dolls doesn't look as great as Kim's...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh I hope we get it too. I feel the same way sometimes, like...this doesn’t sow as much......but then I think maybe it’s because our dolls while their figures are great.....we don’t have the assets as Kim does. And that’s gotta be a part of it. Maybe?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'm so ready for the update 🙃
    edited August 2018
    I think that's part of it, but then you have examples like the see through plastic dress where our dolls are wearing a bra vs Kim's version without. Not to mention the whole "shadow crotch" thing. I don't think that has anything to do with different figures lol.

But hair especially I don't understand why it can't be an exact replica. That's more what I was referring to. Sometimes the hair looks so great on Kim's doll but it's not as detailed or moves weirdly on ours.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I think that's part of it, but then you have examples like the see through plastic dress where our dolls are wearing a bra vs Kim's version without. Not to mention the whole "shadow crotch" thing. I don't think that has anything to do with different figures lol. But hair especially I don't understand why it can't be an exact replica. That's more what I was referring to. Sometimes the hair looks so great on Kim's doll but it's not as detailed or moves weirdly on ours.
    THANK YOU!!! 👆🏽👆🏽
    This is mainly why I don't buy these SMCs to be honest 😒

Example: Last week's MET gala look, the hair isn't the same on our dolls as Kim

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited August 2018

I think that's part of it, but then you have examples like the see through plastic dress where our dolls are wearing a bra vs Kim's version without. Not to mention the whole "shadow crotch" thing. I don't think that has anything to do with different figures lol.

But hair especially I don't understand why it can't be an exact replica. That's more what I was referring to. Sometimes the hair looks so great on Kim's doll but it's not as detailed or moves weirdly on ours.

LIKE???????
    This hair is freaking GREEN!

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Hoping that no news so far means that the update is today?!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I love the MET hair to the front because it looks so charming to the front! 

On that Cannes hair. I agree! The white on Kim’s avi is EVERYTHING. Ours is lowkey green and reminds me of blond hair during a summer with too much pool! My blond friends always complained about this and were on and on about a purple shampoo. Really wanted it in the game. Hopefully they’ll fix it. I know several dolls didn’t get it for that reason! I get because I know they can always fix these things. 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Hoping that no news so far means that the update is today?!
    I’m hoping too!!!
    i have checking the AppStore for the last hour  :D
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Same girls! @LindaVB @kaydencekkh I checked the time the latest updates came and in febreuary it came 4:30! I remember it used to get here in the middle of the afternoon (forum time; which is my time). So hopefully we’re getting it soon! 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @LindaVB I'm literally checking playstore every 15 mins and I'm still at work. You can imagine how excited I am right now. 
  • AlexakkhAlexakkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I can't Wait For This updateeeee 😍
  • chloekkhchloekkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    It's sooooo late but I'm staying up in the hopes that I'll be here when the update comes out!
    Daily KKH Player • iOS

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update will be available in the App Store and on Google Play later today!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AlexakkhAlexakkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    YEES THANKS KALINDA 😍😍

I need an easy grind weekend so I'm hoping since the update is centered around parties we won't have a party weekend. I'll party my heart out... next week.

We're having a Reality Event next!

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Woohoo!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Thank you SOOOOO much for letting us know, KK! 💕
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm excited, this is the first update since restoring my game!
    iOS
    Can't wait to hear what you all think and see your new looks! I'm refreshing now too!
    #VIPKalinda
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    IT IS OUT FOR IOS!
    IOS Player 
  • CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    It’s out yay (sorry I’m have never been active a lot) 
    ios player
    iOS player daily 
    level 11 

We're having a Reality Event next!

edited August 2018
    Yessss let hit it!!

Linda

#KKH4Life

Love the design!

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    And one more time, the boys keep without new kollections 😪

Oh myyyy, love this dress!!!

Make kkh great again: