Delete FB friends from the game?

alexandreaalexandrea Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello! So I have added some people who play KKH once, but not anymore so now they are just there with 0 fans. Is there anyway I can remove them? Especially since the contacts lists for the friends are full, I would really want to remove them. Any help is appreciated, thank you!
IG: kkhalexandrea

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Unfortunately, at this time about the only thing you can try is to delete them from your FB, and GC, or Google+ Then you can hope they drop off. Let us know how it works, I could thin a few down as well. Good Luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emmahollisteremmahollister Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi! so recently I added a friend on Facebook, little did I know she is already at #1 with 1227.5M fans while I'm still at #6 with 200M+ fans, never been at #1 yet. 
    is there a way you could possibly delete the person off the game? because I have tried unfriending her, she is there still. I don't want to delete my game just because of that, all my clothes, money, stars, etc. will be gone.
    or is there a way to gain fans fast? other than 3h parties?
    I really hope y'all can help me out I'm so frustrated ever since I saw the huge gap between me and her.
    edited June 2018
    My best advice remove her from your FB account, and then go into the settings and even block them. Then you wait. Eventually they should drop off. Also, ask them to delete you as well. But it can be a matter of days or weeks, who knows? But you have to have patience.
    (For a while, you only had to beat the NPCS in your game, I'll ask about that. I remember when it changed to that, we also had a friend freeze. Whether it was related I don't know. But I'll just ask if you have to be absolute #1 when you get to the max, or you just have to top NPCs. )
    But don'the be frustrated. Keep playing, I would do gigs other than reality shows, because with the reality shows you get viewers, not fans. Photo shoots, appearances , everything else, except dating getsite fans. But that'should my opinion. The reality shows are fast if you are doing events but more fans from other gigs. And.lathe P wprd.

Welcome. Don't be discouraged, we have a forum cheering team for those moments you feel down. And if you would add your platform to your signature that would be great.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cd27Cd27 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi, so me and my sister recently downloaded the Kim Kardashian game, and so we both added each other as friends. Then I sent her a gift and then all of a sudden the game thought that we were dating. Is there any way I can stop that so that we can just be friends? If so please help cause it’s kinda weird. Please and thank you 
    I'm so sorry, but at this point there is nothing you can do to change the relationship to professional. Can you do what I did? I have 2 android games, and both girls, I sent a gift before I worked with her, and so they became 'romantic' I had no choice other than just let the relationship progress. so while the game now thinks they are married, I consider it like they are just best friends or sisters, and they are roommates. Think about it, you get to see your sister or friend in all of your houses, it can be fun. But there is no way to change your relationship from romantic to professional.
    I'm sorry I don't have bette news, <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary