KK:H Love and Marriage ~ 2018 and Beyond/2020 Couples

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited April 2020 in KKH General Discussion

They say third times the charm, so the fourth or fifth must be way better than the third.
Just as the road to love and Marriage can be bumpy,
so has been our attempt at a Love and Marriage Thread.
With that being said, I Proudly Present,
Our New, Official, Updated and Improved thread ~
Love and Marriage - 2018 and Beyond!
Is there a special someone in your doll's game? New years bring new beginnings, so whether your love story is a full blown long stemmed bouquet, or a little bud about to blossom, share your details. Tell us about the love of your life, your meeting, the sparks, the first date. The Hunt. The conquest. The union.
Basically, pull up a chair, I'll get you a light beverage, and tell us all about ......your love.
Here's Maroon 5 and some loving couples to get you in the mood to share.

It doesn't matter if you've shared before, shake it up and spill the tea again.

Come on, share. You know you want to. 333

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Bit of a party pooper but, I've had a NPC hubby for... I don't even know how long. A long time. Funny story, early on my game was reset. If I remember what happened correctly, I was trying to play on two devices before I knew you weren't supposed to be able to do that. I deleted the game on one device and opened the app on my phone to find my game was gone. So anyway, I figured if I was going to start over then I'd start over with a cute NPC because on my old game there weren't any desirable ones that I could find. I reset my game over and over until I got what I wanted.

So I found the man of my dreams in Sydney. But he was A-list and mean as heck. Then I met hubby James, a B-lister who liked my doll for who she was. Not only did he have the same good looks, but charming too? Sign me up.

We've since gone on a separation. He still calls me for dates all the time, but I'm going to leave him hanging for a little longer a.k.a. in reality I deleted my NPC hubby because I had every intention of creating a second game with my old phone but I can barely handle one game let alone two. So I readded my NPC hubby but (a glitch perhaps?) he still calls me and shows up in my houses even though our relationship meter is at zero. The kicker is he can't break up with me or anything for ignoring his dates because we're at zero... so it's giving me a much needed break until the next dating event. Downside is I'm really going to hate myself if the toddler predictions are true and we need like 20k max points to (upgrade?) our babies because it's going to take forever to get back to max points :weary:

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Thank you koko for the Maroon 5 vid. I love Adam Levine.?

Kate on the other hand love her hubby Lucas. She stayed single after a few fail dates with Steven whom Kim introduced her to. While on a modeling tour in London, she met Lucas a well known pop star in Tulip nightclub.

Because she wanted to focus solely on her career, Kate tried to use the fact that Lucas has pasty skin & lips like Mick Jagger as an excuse to not date him. But Lucas decided she was the one & as he’s often quoted to lock down her strong eyebrow.

A whirlwind romance induced by a dating event lead up to Kate finally deciding she can have both career and love and thus accepted Lucas’ proposal. They were married in Florence and later had a vow renewal ceremony at Waikiki.

Lucas has stayed with Kate thru her 3 comebacks. Offering support when she needed it most. They have a little girl named Celeste during another dating event. Although Lucas has been constantly hounding Kate for a second child, Kate has held her ground as she don’t like the idea of having a nanny.

Here’s a picture of the family during a trip to the amusement park.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    For my doll career always came first . She was engaged for the longest time, and dating in Santa Barbara was the only thing she invested in a relationship. Even after she had her first son it took forever until she made that big step. And then she couldn't stand having him around. The marriage lasted one day. 
    The second marriage lasted 1 hour. Husband Nr. 2 got accidentally deleted. 
    And that's when they met: on her wedding day. It was a dating event and dommelfei needed a date. It weren't his looks, it was his personality. 

<3          "He took her by storm!"          <3

Michael proposed to her after only 5 dates and she said yes! The wedding was spontaneous and very unusual....

For a moment Michael wasn't sure if they are really married.. 

He didn't mind at all that they didn't go on a honeymoon and spend the wedding night in her little LA apartment. They had the best time dancing and couldn't stop laughing about the wedding. 

That's when she realized she really loved having him around. 

He wasn't needy, never asked for long dates when she was busy. He was confident and a great support. 

He shared her love for nature and her passion for butterflies. 

Christmas he swept her off her feet with a surprise romantic getaway. A late honeymoon. 

New Years Eve he declared his love for her again.

They had plans for renewing their vows on their anniversary, but then....

He got accidentally deleted..

She never met him again. 

My doll was briefly engaged after that, but never found this kind of love again.
    She doesn't enjoy dating anymore, so she lives alone now with her two sons.

Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aww, that is such a sad story.....I hope she finds him again. Poor Rumpel.
    Gee and now I'must bumping this for a happy story. Lol. I was invited to a surprise wedding!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's all good @kokokokonut ! My doll is engaged again and happy ☺️
    I just wish it wasn't that easy to delete our spouses. Another confirmation like "are you sure blabla.." would be great.
    Android
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Oh sorry for you @rumplestiltskin
    Happy you got a new man.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I am so sorry that you lost such a great love. But that story is worthy to be made into a Hallmark rom-com movie. 
    IOS Player 
    Agreed @TrashleyKKH
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Look what I caught Dani wearing! Is she just overdressed for the supermarket or is there something you want to announce, @Danizzle?!  ;)
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    edited October 2018
    OMG @KathrineKapelli you just got me. I've been busted!!!
    Yes Dani just got married 😃
    Here are some pics. 
    Dani and her bae
    @AlexandraKKH and @AliBryant

@KathrineKapelli @Rumpelstilzchen

@Johana @soundspretty

@kokokokonut
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Danizzle congrats! I'm sorry my doll wasn't dressed better for a wedding!
    iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Congrats @Danizzle, I love your wedding looks 💗
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Congratulations, @Danizzle! Sorry Kathrine wore white to Dani's wedding... @kokokokonut looks amazing in that outfit with that big hair - like Cher circa 1985.
    @Breee That's one of my favourite hairstyles but I hope you don't win it twice!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    Congratulations @danizzle Your wedding pictures are lovely.  Do you want to share your love Story? This way, long after the event thread has been forgotten, your wedding remains.  ;). Thanks for including the twins. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Okay! Long story short, Daniel has been dating the beauty Dani for months. This was love at first sight and their love was unconditional till the day Dani started dreaming of a certain "proposal". Every date turned into a nightmare when she realized that there was no "Do you" question around. But last weekend dating event was the best weekend of her life. Daniel finally proposed and here we are!!! 
    G
    Honeymoon plans? Biggest question......does Daniel work?  Mine does nothing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2018
    Yup he works and better be working because the next milestone is a baby LOL
    Congrats on your wedding @Danizzle! Dani is a gorgeous bride! 💐🌹 Sorry my doll stepped on her beautiful dress..
    Android
    Lol thank you @Rumpelstilzchen
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    While looking for this love & marriage thread, I found this old old one, from way back in Dec 2016, when Everly got married for the third time! It's a fun throwback, and so great to see some of the forum members who have gone and some who are still here! https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5431759/everly-rooks-wedding-extravaganza/p1/

I've lost track of how many marriages Everly has had now! She's kind of like Elizabeth Taylor, lots of marriages, and sometimes even remarrying former spouses! After Everly maxed out the relationship with her last husband during the last dating event, they divorced and Everly has been blissfully single ever since! It's been so nice not to have a super-needy husband these last few months! But with this new dating event, she opened up her little black book and starting dating again.

She and Dylan Taylor, a C-list fashion stylist, hit it off and before you know it, they're engaged. They had a lovely ceremony in Florence. Here's a picture of Everly and Dylan. Everly's a floral bride!

Below are some pictures of Everly and some of her bridesmaids! Everly changed after the ceremony to better coordinate with the bridesmaids. ;)

@AngelineJ Everly @katiealexandraa @HollySisk

@SugarK Everly @jaeann @yezx

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Congrats on your marriage Elizab...... I mean Everly ❤️😂
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    edited June 2019

So Jeremiah and Tazzy have been dating since basically as soon as she came to Hollywood, she’s had a dalliance or two but in the end he was he one to last all the way to 15000 hearts. Despite REPEATED requests we never got married or had any babies. 

Tazzy likes J but was holding out for a billionaire (or Cassio) since they don’t seem to be materializing as husband material, what would you suggest she do?

should she bite the bullet and marry him?
    Or dump him and start fresh with a boyfriend whose wardrobe does NOT consist of baby blue Bermuda shorts?

if I dump him what’s the best way to do it without losing a xxxx ton of fans (I’m on my second comeback the lovers comeback) 

in the meantime time do I still have to go on his dates?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Tazzy21 You can just delete him (from the contacts screen there should be an x by his name) and it'll save your fans. Since it doesn't sound like you're interested in the babies there's no harm in losing the relationship points. Just keep in mind if you do want them you have to reach 12k and 15k with another partner or pay to adopt. Also LOL on the shorts
    Hi and congratulations on the romance  Only you can decide what to do.  I took a good looking NPC married him and bought him some clothes and I date him once a day.  It works for me. 
    And just wanted to remind you we have teens playing the game and posting here, so we try to avoid 4 letter words.  :(  Sorry. 
    But again.....if he's a cutie I'd keep him.  Buy him the bare chest.  I have mine in a towel and bare chest I think, being the loyal house hubby.  lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Hi and congratulations on the romance  Only you can decide what to do.  I took a good looking NPC married him and bought him some clothes and I date him once a day.  It works for me. 
    And just wanted to remind you we have teens playing the game and posting here, so we try to avoid 4 letter words.  :(  Sorry. 
    But again.....if he's a cutie I'd keep him.  Buy him the bare chest.  I have mine in a towel and bare chest I think, being the loyal house hubby.  lol.

Sorry about the bad words, I’m super vulgar but will tone it done here.

ive tried to get him some new clothes but maybe I can’t since we aren’t married. I’ll have to check out what other dudes are available. I don’t think I’ll marry him though I’m going to start fresh with a new person. 

Thanks @soundspretty getting to 15k wasn’t that hard it’ll be a good challenge, I’m just upset I won’t reach top couple
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I’m so glad this thread got a bump because I probably never would have read @Rumpelstilzchen ‘s story had it not. What a tearjerker.
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Hi guys!! 
    This afternoon I was thinking that you would like to write your story here with your current partner in the game obviously I think we all have a fictional story hehe good I hope I succeed and I think it will be interesting so go ahead!
    Denisse Miller & Tristan Thomas♡Denisse is the daugther of a famous organizer 
    Of social events. Denisse's father is the best friend of Tristan's father, so he asks the girl's father to organize the wedding of his sister, Denisse's father accepts. At that wedding Denisse was 11 years old and Tristan who was his friend of all Life falls in love with her. Time passes and they both enter high school where they meet Dirk Diamonds who falls in love with Denisse, the girl runs to tell Tristan that she and Dirk are dating, and obviously he is jealous, but there was never He had the courage to confess his feelings to him so when Dirk graduated he thought to ask for Denisse's hand, then Tristan told her that he was in love and she told him that he only saw him as a good friend. Time passes and Dirk cheats on Denisse with a model, Denisse is taking off her career as an actress and model while Tristan is a renowned producer, actor and model so she ends her relationship with Dirk. After 3 years she finds Tristan with whom He starts dating and discovers that he is the love of his life.They got married in Florence, Italy and are the parents of two beautiful children: Sofia and Samuel ...
    Type your comment