Praising the GluGods ~ Thank you Glu

Comments

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thanks for letting us have three pets at our grotto, plus the pet in the house! And I know it's not a new addition, but thanks for luxe goals and partnerships!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I have to come in and say thank you for the new bling you'very been giving us. That blush colored gold with a Pixelle Diamond, and 3 bracelets deal is spectacular. The animated diamond necklace, new ear clips. For a gold and ice loving girl, my dolls are well taken care of. Just a hint...I wear my tennis bracelet on the Other wrist IRL. Just saying.

And the purple. It may not even be noticed by others, but to Extreme Purplers like myself, we notice the single purple throw pillows in Belair, the muted lavender walls in Havana. Everytime I see a new piece of purple, It feels like a little hug from the game. And it's all so tastefully done. Thank you for the added color in our clothes now too.

Pale Blue and Pink dresses the weekend Kim 's Baby was born. If that was planned to coincide, then you guys . GOOD. If it just worked out, then the Kosmos must be playing the game too and thought it would be cute.
    Thanks for all you do to male the game so fun and long lasting Glu. Happy 2018. We can't wait to see what you're cooking up for us this year.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I LOVE the Bel Air estate!

My new favorite place for dates, parties and reality shows! Love the new additons with each update, keep them coming! And the fact that it was given to us for free :heart:

Thank you, Glu Gods!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Thank you Glu for unlinking eyebrows to all set makeups especially the 2018 eye makeup. Also the ability to change colours for this weekend GB lips. 💖

Edit: Nope, eyebrows are still linked. It was a trick that I stumbled upon to have the ability to change it. Please, please, please unlink them.
    The thank you still stands for the new lips with changeable colours. More versatile makeup like that are appreciated.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Thank you Glu for our Glu goddess who gave us spoilers & help resolve matters that Glu support are unable to.🌹
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I just noticed the kash/XP/stars from completing actions now land at the front of the screen when filming reality shows in Bel Air, instead of behind the cameramen where I couldn’t see them to tap on them. Thank you Glu, as someone who grinds there nearly every event and likes to tap to collect when Rapid Recharge is running, that was driving me batty.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I love the video clip in the middle of this weekend Storyline. Also, thank you for fixing the Bel-Air grotto buttom! Thank you for improving the graphics of the backgrounds and items. And thank you for such an amazing game. 
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Glu developers and creators and content designers of kkh if you see this thank you so much for making Kim's game amazing every detail of the outfits and everything is awesome every update think wow this is so cool you guys or ladies never disappoint it only puts a smile on my face
    In addition to everything else I just like to thank you glu for giving us another smooth update. I don't want to say more and Jinx anyting. LOL .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thethirddeathstarthethirddeathstar Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    The new update with IPHONE X support is awesome, I love that it's edge to edge on the screen now! Thank you!

Now, please add a monthly K star payout to the VIP packages and lower the prices of decorations and pets. 180 kstars each is insane for an energy boosting glam team!
    Thank you Glu for the delicate & gorgeous kash earrings & bracelet. We need more blings that’s not gaudy and being able to purchase them in kash is a definite plus.
    iOS iPad 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Thank you glu for fixing the wine! It's brought me so much more joy with dating now! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Kkh content developers thank you so much for making kkh awesome I love playing the game puts a smile on my face every update and event the details are just so realistic it gets me shook in a good way of course I am very grateful and thankful for all the hard work you all put into this game xo
    edited May 2018
    Awww Glu. 🌹 You spoil us. Thought I didn’t notice, didn’t ya?

I see the purple you snuck in there.💕
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018
    Thank you Glu for moving the Cameraman to the front of the Bel Air house (don’t know if it works for other locations) after you’ve chosen it in Hollywood as the spot to shoot our reality shows.

Much better idea than the suggestion of a reality show button in houses. I’d once chosen party instead of reality show in a house that only invite 2 guests for party. Not fun.

Thank you for listening to our suggestions and improved on it. Well done Glu.

Edit: Also, I’ve just leveled up in my game and noticed that the energy reward are now getting stacked up on top of existing energy. So full bar plus whatever were there before the level up reward.

Thank you x2. This update is the best I’ve seen with these improvements and the Design Centre. Now that the Design Centre engine is there, I can’t wait to see how you utilise it further.
    iOS iPad 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Thank you for letting us have tons of fun each update 
    thanks for the cool events, and sales and the cute earnable stuff 💕 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• KKHFayeKKHFaye Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I just saw the “spoilers” Kim posted on her story for the possible next update, and I’m left thinking W O W. Thank you so much!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I’m so amazed and I love all three looks, ESPECIALLY the met gala look which I’ve wanted in the game since I laid eyes on her wearing it. You make our fantasy of being friends with KKW come true and I couldn’t thank you enough for it!!! We are all so appreciative of your hard work and dedication to this game. Please continue to do what you’re doing because you deserve the biggest round of applause and it’s unreal how you continue to amaze us day after day. Your creative team is good!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! *hoping the three looks she posted are SMC soon, especially the Versace dress (; *
    Follow me on Instagram! @KKHFaye

edited July 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxni6Due2G0
    Parties are FUN Again!
    I did a 3 hour party...... I invited 9 guests, made a little small talk with each one, finished the party and had energy left.
    Thank you Thank you Thank you.
    You know I mean it if I play this sappy song just because
    You've made me so very Happy!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey Glu Gods & Goddesses! Thank you so much for spoiling us with the current Kimiversary Update, you really made it special for us from the chic decorations to all the beautiful new closet items & game features! Also, this Weekend Party Event brought the fun back into throwing them with you allowing us to invite extra guests! It makes me want to complete decorating every room in the Bellaire mansion! I want to thank you greatly for the limited edition Kim Kollection that I adore :smiley: I love being able to match my doll with Kim's outfits in the game from head to toe, so I am very thankful that Glu included her beautiful long hairstyles! It's a nice surprise & I really hope there will be more chances for new Kim Kollection's in the future as well! I also love every single Event Item being offered this week! That pink topknot bun & earnable hair are must haves for me! <3 Thank you for all your dedicated work into the game, & for keeping us obsessed with KKH 4 years later! :smiley:
    Thanks for adding the extra guests in the bel air home for parties! 

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Appreciate all that you do to make this game possible. 

Hope only more success to come.

Thank you Glu / KKH Team!

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Thank you for cracking down on all the hacked games. I know some legit accounts are having some issues, but overall I think it's for the best. I always felt it was so unfair to those of us who didn't break the rules.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thank you Glu team for this amazing update! I love Rio de Janeiro
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Just come back and have to come in to say thank you for making it much easier for us to transfer data to another device <3.
    I couldn't even open my old Ipad so I'm really afraid that I'd lose everything (progress isn't the matter but all the items are). Plus, I didn't even update or log in my game for nearly a year... So I downloaded KKH on my new device, opened it and saw "I've played" button. Aww, thank GluGod for making it happened  <3<3.
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
    Thank you for the amazing earnables this weekend (Kim's birthday). I think it's so cool that you make the outfits Kim wears into clothes that our dolls can wear. 

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    3 earnables for male games, you did well, Glu! Keep it up now  :)
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Thank you, Glu for adding more cats & felines to the KKH world. I love dogs just like anybody else but I'm really a die hard cat person deep in my heart. Love the tiger, panther, and now the Venice kittens OMG I'm like doing cartwheels in glee. I pray to the good Lord to put the beige purse with a cat in the wardrobe for purchase. 

FYI, I will buy cat anything. #CatLoversUnite!
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thank you Glu for making SYS event possible on Facebook platform!! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Glu, thank you so mutch for letting us Facebook players participate on the Show Your Style Event! <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn 20 k-stars a day with videos!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter