Options

Why am i getting a message that Im ineligible to play

yoyothepenguinyoyothepenguin Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

Comments

• Options
    Hi longtime lurker but I've just made an account because this morning I have finally got the update for my game (amazon player) but now I can't open my game 😢😢 sorry this may not be the correct place to post but what is happening is this forever? I am in the uk
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Hi longtime lurker but I've just made an account because this morning I have finally got the update for my game (amazon player) but now I can't open my game 😢😢 sorry this may not be the correct place to post but what is happening is this forever? I am in the uk

Hi. I'lll move your post over to support, I'very never seen that, we'lll try and get you some help, just clarifying..it is Kim Kardashian Hollywood you are playing. I'll move this over in about 10 munutes. You can always send a ticket to Customer care, from the contact us link here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web it will be a few hours before I can ask for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hi kokokokonut yes it is kim kardashian Hollywood I'm playing. Thankyou for your help. I think I have sent a ticket now. I also asked for  help in the faq section.
     I have been playing  since the beginning but lost my first game when my tablet broke so my have been playing my current game for about 18 months and really hope I don't have to start again 😢
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H Weekend Event 8/24/18 - Another Weekend in Rio!!!.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Our Customer Care team can help you with this! Please send me a private message if you don't hear back within a few days and I can try to follow up.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thankyou. Do yoy know if this means they will send a message on here or an email?
  • Options
    They will respond directly to the email address you provided when filling out your ticket. normally they respond in game, but you can't get in, therefore, the email you listed. Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thankyou 😊
  • Options
    Apparently I have indicated that I am under 16! Which I'm certainly not 😂 I don't know when I'm supposed to have done this. I can't remember if we put our age in when we start the game but if we do then I've been playing for years so it's a bit confusing that I've been locked put now 🤔
  • Options
    Is that the requirement of the new regulations for your locale? Another member has the same thing happening, but they are not thought to be 'under age' it's location, location, location. If you want, send me a message with whatever support told you, and I'll try and get the facts for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi I had a message that my age had been verified and that glu had unlocked my game. But it still doesn't work and is still saying I'm in eligible.  I had another message off glu saying to send an in game ticket. Not sure how to do that and does this mean I have to start all over again ?😣
  • Options
    Sorry to be a pain.😔
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    @yoyothepenguin did you ever get this sorted out by Glu Support? If not, can you please send me the e-mail you used for the support ticket in a private message?
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    Hi no I still can't play. Twice I have been asked to send an in game ticket which I have told them I can't because the game doesn't load! Ok will try thankyou