v9.3 Update - We’re going to Brazil!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I removed a few posts that belonged in the Stuck thread in FAQ. Let;s keep this about the Brazil update. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2018
    @LindaVB I was so excited with the update yesterday I never thankd you. Every month I put that update button there and I say if you see the update slap the button down Sound the Alarm we'll come running. I wish I could set off balloons and confetti for you. you're the first one. No one has ever grabbed it & slapped it down when the update was in before. Yesterday, I got to the thread and I didn't have to read I knew immediately 'go get your update girl' and for that hugs and kisses I love you. And if I were on my laptop this would be in all kinds of good colors and fonts. Instead just take these doll.

Thank you again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    The update is not bad at all... I will say great, but instead of always adding content that we'll use for a certain time and get bored after, you can take note of our suggestions to improve the existing features. This way, the game will be more dynamic and we'll way less needy. Every new update, we are excited and after come back to ask the same things. 
    No offense but it was my general impression over the update before enjoying this way I won't forget what I wanted to say LOL ! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    You are very welcome, @kokokokonut ! I just got back to the cabin after a day at the beach and right on time as the update had just hit! So i checked the forum and noticed the missing button lol! 

As I reached maxed level, no 1 and couples no 1 I’m very thankful for this update! Sure, it is not a huge one but I love the new outfits, new quests and the new location looks gorgeous. 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    This is colourful update I love it thank you glu 😍
  • JessicaKKHJessicaKKH Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @kokokokonut why was my post removed?
    Hi Dolls!❤ Make sure to follow me on Instagram at @Jessica._.kkh! ?
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yess @AmeliaKKH, you nailed it! This is exactly what I expected. A house with a view on Corcovado!
    I'm disappointed. No house, no business. No pet.
    No safe storage. Looks like another useless place like Santa Monica. Who dates there? Who will throw parties in Rio, if you can only invite 3 guests?
     I better make it short by saying what I like: the hairstyles and clothes.

Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

The photoshoot at Popglam Rio is stunning! 
    IOS Player 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I really like this update! I haven’t spent any k-stars yet simply because this weekend’s gift box items are stunning and knowing my luck, I’ll have to chase! But I do have my eyes on one particular hairstyle from the update which I’ll be saving for! 😏
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Yess @AmeliaKKH, you nailed it! This is exactly what I expected. A house with a view on Corcovado!
    I'm disappointed. No house, no business. No pet.
    No safe storage. Looks like another useless place like Santa Monica. Who dates there? Who will throw parties in Rio, if you can only invite 3 guests?
     I better make it short by saying what I like: the hairstyles and clothes.

Exactly what I thought @Rumpelstilzchen it’s gorgeous but what will we do there? 🤣 Just stand as the street. 
    That was my first reaction but then when I saw all of the clothes I remembered that we've seen locations expand later on in the game. For one the skye Grill in Hollywood that wasn't there for quite a while. I've seen a lot of people say that they were kind of relieved that they could spend Stars on wardrobe & hair and furnishing existing homes.
    Next month....we'd like a home or business. Thank you. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2018
    I jyyst now see the photo shoot background. @AmeliaKKH thank you for posting those. . Wow. Rio just showed us the pearl inside the Shell. GREAT WORK Glu!!! <3 looks like I have some storyline to do.

Diies the waterfall work?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    New dress haha

Oh, I love that. Is that a VIP Sale dress? Looks great on your doll Doll. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • queeneulaliaqueeneulalia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    i personally love the rio update myself, glu actually did a nice job of capturing the mood of the city (it’s a bit near my own country, so i’ve gotten to visit). this is a bit nitpicky but i wish they would have paid homage to football (soccer for the americans), the love of latin america. i’m just a casual player so i really don’t have anything else to complain about, especially because i’m enjoying the storyline very much as well.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    i personally love the rio update myself, glu actually did a nice job of capturing the mood of the city (it’s a bit near my own country, so i’ve gotten to visit). this is a bit nitpicky but i wish they would have paid homage to football (soccer for the americans), the love of latin america. i’m just a casual player so i really don’t have anything else to complain about, especially because i’m enjoying the storyline very much as well.
    There is a soccer jersey available for cash in the wardrobe!
    iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I have not been able to download the update yet. As I am on vacation in the middle of the mountains in France, there is no WiFi and Apple wouldn’t let me download the update as it is heavier than 150mo. So I am watching your posts & keep being frustrated 😆 on the positive way, I can save up my k-stars and kash to buy the beautiful items which have been released (for what I can see on this post) before being able to update ! 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    Oh, I love that. Is that a VIP Sale dress? Looks great on your doll Doll. :)
    Yes it is koko, and I love it!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Amazon/facebook update soon?
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    9.3 has been released on Facebook!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thank u @KalindaKing <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thank you Glu for giving us more Kash itens <3
    We usually get 3 per update and this update we got 5 <3
    Hopefully in the future we get 5+ Kash itens in every update <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    When is Amazon getting the update?
  • Gennac146Gennac146 Registered Users 26 Posts
    when is Amazon getting update 
    I can't say exactly when it's coming out, but I'll post here when 9.3 is available for Amazon!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Start checking the Amazon Appstore for the new update!
    #VIPKalinda
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is it always an automatic update now? The second I checked for it before, it started updating without me doing anything.
    Platform: Android

• NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Thanks so much! Perfect timing!
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I just love the bloody hair and the shirt, lol