v9.3 Update - We’re going to Brazil!

1234568Next

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    They look good on you! But where have you been @astray?
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I hope we get to date Raul for real. I'm bored of my husband, I've been in a virtual relationship with him longer than any of my real life relationships lmao
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Val_ said:

I hope we get to date Raul for real. I'm bored of my husband, I've been in a virtual relationship with him longer than any of my real life relationships lmao

Is Raul the "Brazillionaire"? If so i agree! Cassio is no match for him, lol
    iOS
  • aesthekinkaesthekink Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I wanna know what is the last storyline goal in the current update. After I finished Maria’s mission AKA Papped or whatever the name is, I haven’t got any calls from Simon—only normal gigs. Thank you so much!
    Too many people were expecting Cassio as a datable character, I hope at least Raul will be datable and wont act like Cassio
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2018

I wanna know what is the last storyline goal in the current update. After I finished Maria’s mission AKA Papped or whatever the name is, I haven’t got any calls from Simon—only normal gigs. Thank you so much!

I believe you may have completed storyline so far. I'm a little behind, so let's see if anyone else knows. I think a good place to get answers might be in the update thread, So, I'll move this there and leave a redict. Welcome to the Forum.

So, anyone finish the update's storylines? If not, I'll try and find out for you .:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There were 3 new main storylines in this update: a story about Raul, a story about Rani and a story about a reality series called 4REAL.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmm i got the Raul Storyline and that was it :P
    Who is Rani and what is that 4REAL? :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Danizzle said:

I was on a long adventurous holiday in Japan and I must say I really needed it
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

There were 3 new main storylines in this update: a story about Raul, a story about Rani and a story about a reality series called 4REAL.

Do they happen one after the other? Because I only have the first one.
    Platform: Android

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @LovelyEmma and @DelphineGarnier I got the Rani storyline and 4Real storyline after completing the Raul storyline. Hope this helps!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I'm here wondering if we will get the Pop Glam Brazil background added to the photobooth! And also Kim's avi!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    t_tree said:

@LovelyEmma and @DelphineGarnier I got the Rani storyline and 4Real storyline after completing the Raul storyline. Hope this helps!

I didn't get them yet. I have to play more.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    t_tree said:

Ohh glad that happens :pensive:
    I havent finished the Raul storyline so im reliafed :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    astray said:
    I was on a long adventures holiday in Japan and I must say I really needed it
    That's really nice. So welcome back then @astray
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Sorry to post this late, but I just have to offer some feedback on an item introduced in this update. First of all, thank you, Glu, for giving female dolls a glass of white wine to purchase! However, I don't think I'll be spending my k stars on this, because a glass of white wine isn't supposed to be held by the "bowl" of the wine glass, but by the stem. Otherwise, the chilled wine is warmed by the heat of the hand and loses its optimum temperature. (Technically, even red wine glasses are supposed to be held by the stem, but Everly's not going to let that stop her, lol).

Alternatively, the glass that was available for men recently is perfect! Observe the handsome Jon (@Angeline & Jon) here, holding it by the stem:

Perhaps there could be an earnable or GB wine glass (red or white!) for the women that matches the one the guys have?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks for posting my Jon modeling the proper way of holding a white wine glass. I’m flattered. Good observation, @haftime , I didn’t even notice that. 🥂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @haftime that's how I hold my glass when I've had one too many and am not coordinated enough to hold it by the stem lol 😂

• JLApricotsJLApricots Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Legit question: why do Amazon users have to wait longer for updates? I could be working my way to a throwback gift box, but I'm not because I'm an Amazon user and we aren't as good as Apple users, right? KALINDA, YOU'RE NOT A GODDESS. You're a tool. Get the developers to get their shit together.