Options

New Google Play Promo and Unreleased Items

AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
this is the third time I am starting this since I tapped something the other times so I’ll sum it up. 

Someone spotted a new set of promos pictures on google store featuring new hair, top and skirt/dress. 

It also hints a different type of gameplay. Idk if this means a revamp (like they tried with the stories tab on iOS) or if it’s just publicity: 

The featured items also bring me to the topic of other unreleased items that were spotted like these on an April promo: 

And some that  has been spotted in a Designers Page that made other items for the game:

From these I’ve seen the hair on a storyline in the game. With that character Lucy that tried to sabotage us in the Erika Jane storyline: 

I really hope they add these items to the game! 

Comments

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Is it me or does the doll's facial features look a lot like Taylor Swift? 🤔
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @yezx hahaha someone said the same thing. But it's the model holding the phone on the other picture.

You can check the game's page in the google store here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.stardomkim&hl=en

• Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited August 2018
    yezx said:

Is it me or does the doll's facial features look a lot like Taylor Swift? 🤔

We don't have them in our games at the moment, right?
    I really like new hairstyle!
  • Options
    flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I hope it's a new design for the game and not just an ad full of lies, as always.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Katya yes, we do! It just looks really good with the edit they make for banners!

We also have a hair with similar ends! Actually it’s a different face shape and we don’t seem to have that light lilac eyeshadow:

• Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH Thank you 💞 Yeah, now I see that it’s a great edit of existing items!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I love how you're trying to copy her look! Those images from Google Play were designed to promote the game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    That hair in the promote picture looks better than the similar one we have. Hopefully we will see it in the game soon. 🤩
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options

I love how you're trying to copy her look! Those images from Google Play were designed to promote the game.

I really hope this is dismissive to keep us guessing because the pictures clearly elude to a different type of gameplay. It would be a stretch since it compares to other successful games that are different from KKH.
  • Options

That hair in the promote picture looks better than the similar one we have. Hopefully we will see it in the game soon. 🤩

OMG YES!