KK:H WeekDay Event - 8/27/18 Can you believe who we met?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Hmm am i the only one who isnt feeling the outfit thats coming for the weekend?? :S

I'd like to see it on our dolls. I'm hoping it's separates and not a set - a top and skirt, because I think a sparkly skirt is cute but I want to pair it with a different top. Plus no telling if it's earnable or GB either...
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Here's the inspiration outfit and hair:

iOS
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited August 2018
    AliBryant said:

Here's the inspiration outfit and hair:

Oh it's a long skirt! For some reason I imagined it short based on the KKH picture. But when I went back and looked it does look like it could be long. Maybe I was just hoping for short and that's why I saw it that way, like selective eyesight

Also, not a fan of those shoes with that outfit. If shoes are offered in game with outfit I hope they are different than those inspired ones
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Ooooo, dodged that boa for now. Pretty chuffed with my pick. 

And thanks Kalinda for the early spoiler! 
    IOS Player 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I’ve picked Kash every single time this week. Look at my lousy Gold Box palette.

To help me forget about my bad luck, Dixie and some friends are spending a sexy evening in Monaco.
    @SugarK Dixie @ArianaKKH @yezx

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I'm having the same issue @HollySisk
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yes. I thought it was just me. brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you have the url of the image you want to post, you can still do that. I have reported the download pics issue. Hopefully it will fix soon. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Trashley, did you browse to your image and download it, or did you paste the url into the address bar choice when you select add picture?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm talking to Web Guy about the image uploading issue!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Almost to the tb box! Also almost out of money lmao.

Super excited about this weekend’s outfit! I’ve been wanting that one! Although I will skip the hair because sadly Sierra can’t donate it to her wife and she’s not into appropriating lol.
    Does anyone know the last time the TB box items were updated? I'm surprised seeing people's palettes are mostly items I remember playing for, and I took a 2 year break. It makes me less excited to do TB events because they are mostly items I passed up the first time around. I'd love the chance to get items from 2016-17!
    iOS
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Does anyone know the last time the TB box items were updated? I'm surprised seeing people's palettes are mostly items I remember playing for, and I took a 2 year break. It makes me less excited to do TB events because they are mostly items I passed up the first time around. I'd love the chance to get items from 2016-17!
    They updated recently, but with older items. The last ones are from November of 2016.
    Too old!!! We need new boxes asap.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    AliBryant said:
    They updated recently, but with older items. The last ones are from November of 2016.
    Too old!!! We need new boxes asap.
    O M G !!!!! Agreed completely! They added the VIP mission prizes from last year so I really don’t get the slowness in putting items from the most recent events. Also we have tons of unreleased items. 
    Looks like Queen @KalindaKing got it fixed!!! I was able to edit my post and add the pictures.
    @yezx and @kokokokonut - you should be able to post pictures now too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Woo Hoo. Just in time for tomorrow's event thread. :) Thanks Holly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Won this purse in my second box. Won this weird choker/scarf/necklace thing in my third box. This is about the only outfit I could find that the neckwear remotely matched and looked halfway decent with lol
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited August 2018
    @AmeliaKKH At this point I think they know how much we want newer items inside of the TBE boxes. It's just a matter of time!!!
    Btw, I love your Instagram page! So classy and fab, giiiirl <3
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please

Why can't I open another daily box? Normally I have to watch a vid and I can click another one, but it doesn't let me...
    my throwbackbox:

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx That happened to me one day last week, but it went back to normal the next day.

iOS
    edited August 2018
    It happened to me before too, but it has been like that for 4 days now... 

Make kkh great again: 
    I haven’t been able to watch a video to open a second daily box in MONTHS. I assumed Glu had stopped it.
    @KalindaKing could you please let us know about this feature? Thank you
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited August 2018
    My female game hasn’t been able to watch a video to open another box in what feels like ages. My male game has, though. I’m thinking it might have to do with whether or not you’ve paid for k stars? That’s the only reason I’ve come up with. I’ve paid for several packs of k stars on my female account, but not any on my male account yet. Additionally, my male account can watch like 20 videos for free k stars, whereas my female account can only watch 5. I just assumed that once you get suckered into buying k stars, the free stuff gets cut back significantly lol
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

That was my last box aaand...
    *cue the sad trombone*
    😭
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Is anyone else having an issue with not seeing your friends names in the contact list? The dolls are there but it either says friend instead of a name or the name is blank :(
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

I couldn't be happier with how the TB event went for me this week! I got very lucky to receive a new clothing item in all of my boxes (earrings, earrings, romper, TB) and picked the yellow dress!! For me it was well worth the 40k+

To all the dolls who had a bad week, I hope you have an amazing one next time!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited August 2018
    @yezx I’ve noticed that when I’m on wifi, I’m more likely to get a video option to open a 2nd box. It also affects my rapid recharge. But I’ve noticed this week I’ve had more problems than usual with not getting videos to view, even when I’m on wifi.

My TB box. I couldn’t find anything I wanted to wear that would go with them. 

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited August 2018

Trashley, did you browse to your image and download it, or did you paste the url into the address bar choice when you select add picture?
    I just pasted the url into the address bar. I was having problems posting it with the msg “picture can’t be loaded” popping up. But it is okay now. 
    IOS Player 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    YES!!! WE DID IT! Also congrats to every doll who reached #1 ❤️However, my throwback box was a complete disappointment. I had such a bad luck..

@HollySisk my doll had so much fun hanging out with you 😊
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got this skirt in my TB box. I don't know if I like it🤔 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters