Stuck on Looking for resources to Download

Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
Today when I opened my game for the first time in awhile, im put on the screen where the game does it's little download thing. But it's literally been doing this for a while! And usually it doesn't take any time at all to Download the sources needed, but now it's taking forever. And I did uninstall the game and reinstall it which I probably shouldn't have done..but since I only play on  one device I thought maybe it wouldn't matter. But even still it's just loading and loading at 0% not downloading anything. Is there an issue with the game, is there something wrong with my device? What? 

"A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I’m sorry this is happening. I’ll try and find out about this.

ETA:In the meantime, check out this in FAQ &Suppirt https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=troubleshooting&f=how-do-i-prevent-crashing-on-my-android-device. It’s specifically Android, and hopefully helps. Also be sure you have a good strong WiFi signal. Good luck, and if I hear back with any other advice, I’ll post here. Good luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Try to turn your device on and off (perhaps more than once) and make sure you have the best possible WiFi connection
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Oops, posted while our Glu Goddess was helping. Fingers crossed. Ty Kalinda. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Thanks girls!  :) I will try shutting off and turning on my device a couple times, and see how that works. I  also didn't think about my internet connection being an issue. I'll let you know if the issue gets fixed. 
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."