🎉KK:H Weekend Event 8/31 - Party through Labor Day! (Extended Wknd)

1234568Next

Comments

• MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I like this dress, I feel like my doll is a spy on a top secret mission

• kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I really want the boots but just now earned the fanny pack - UGH what a bummer. I’ll never make it. This is my first party event and I’m beginning to understand why most everyone hates them.
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I was a bit 'meh' about the weekend event's reality show gigs until I realised that I got 7 or 8 times more viewers than usual for completing them. Moving up the reality show ranks is usually so agonisingly slow that it's a real treat to suddenly get 1.7 million viewers per show/gig. As a result, I might finally pass #300 on the top shows list today! It's a good match with a party event, too, as you see a significant increase in both fans and viewers over the weekend, which is pretty satisfying.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2018
    kristiazd said:

I really want the boots but just now earned the fanny pack - UGH what a bummer. I’ll never make it. This is my first party event and I’m beginning to understand why most everyone hates them.

@kristiazd I completely strongly agree with your statement . Party events are so exhaustive and time-consuming that I just feel so unmotivated to complete them. I can never seem to finish them and at this point rn I'm starting to get discouraged since it's moving in such a slow-paced tedious time for me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Dolls I'm so happy, I've somehow managed to finish the event!!! I've been playing this game for more than a year and this is the first time I'm completing a party event! It does take more time than the other events, but the reward is worth it, this dress is absolutely gorgeous! 😍Good luck to all of you, here's a little bait 😉
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @HollySisk Dixie looks so fresh ! Like @skevans I love this outfit !
    Also, I like how you placed the word "banana" :p
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Hey all, heads up it's double points for offers right now!
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im soo happy :D
    Im defenetly going to get the dress :D
    Im just 10 points away from it <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I actually finished the event yesterday afternoon. The storyline this weekend not only helped me gain significant event points (and my GB items of course helped too), but it finally got me at #300 on the top shows list!

So I have never chased a full outfit in a GB, but the skirt was my favorite item, so I had to try. I visualized where I thought it was, and...success!

Sooo happy, this is the first time I’ve ever completed both the earnable outfit and the GB outfit. I feel successful, even if I am $30 poorer because of it 😅😅😅
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Omg can I just say how happy I am that I've won the free hair!? I'm usually super unlucky when glu purposely put the natural afro centric hairstyles inside of the gift boxes. It looks so good on my doll that I just don't know what to say rn I could just cry😢. I'm beyond speechless at this point 😱

I was so stoked that this was basically my initial reaction #shooked #shocked #gasping 😮

But, I'm so ecstatic about my streaked winning that I could care less about completing this event lol. I could live without the dress so I won't be mad nor sad since I pretty much ain't got enough time on my hands to grind for it.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I just got the dress and im IN LOVE WITH IT <3<3<3
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Congrats to everyone for good picks and finishing the event! 🍀
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I put literally no effort in getting any of the items. I didn't feel like being bothered with throwing a bunch of parties just to have the first item I get be a bag I don't want when the dress was the only item I would have liked getting. I didn't even get the skirt from the free box, so I've just been doing update storylines since we apparently get another update soon.
    Platform: Android

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I finished the event! I'm glad that it's an extended event since today is my birthday but I celebrated it yesterday (:

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday @September!! 🎂🍾🥂
    Android
    Happy Bday @September <3
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I know it’s very tedious to finish a Party event so I am happy for everyone who managed to do it. I just finished about 10 minutes ago.

It’s wonderful to see @Carol Davida get the GB hair in her free box, see @LovelyEmma in love with the earner address, see both @alexiaKKH and @t_tree accomplish firsts, and more!
    @kokokokonut will be thrilled her visualization advice worked for some.

@kristiazd I truly hope you make it to the earner boots!!!

Thanks @Allegorie and @skevans for lovin’ Dixie.

She grabbed a few more friends for a night in Vegas. She required they wear something from the either the weekend event or the limited Kollection.

@webra Dixie @SugarK @LindaVB

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Finished the event very late
    Here is Dani and @Johana
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    September said:
    I finished the event! I'm glad that it's an extended event since today is my birthday but I celebrated it yesterday (:

Happy Birthday ♍️ Virgo sister! Mine is the 6th 😬 too bad I play iOS or we could celebrate together this weekend! I hope you enjoyed the long weekend, such a great birthday present! 🤗
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Happy Birthday @September !! Virgos do it better hahaha ❤️🎉
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Happy birthday, @September! Loads of love, success, health and happiness to you, doll! <3
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Happy Birthday @September
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Happy birthday @September 😊
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Happy birthday, @September ☺️🎉
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Hey guys hi everyone!! I am so excited this week!! I finally got my cast off my arm and finally feel like I can play again!! I still have a removable brace that I have to wear a few weeks but it isn’t so heavy that my arm feels constantly tired like the cast I got post surgery. I was so excited This week that I finally could play that I already finished the event!! Lol. I got the top in my free box and I love it! 

Syndra, so sorry to hear about your dog. I absolutely know how you are feeling right now. Dogs are the most wonderful gift to our lives and we are blessed to have them as long as we do, even though it is never long enough. 

Happy birthday, soundspretty!! I hope you have s wonderful day, and an even more wonderful year! 

I remember you mentioning
    September said:

Happy Happy Birthday @September

You need to add you name to the Birthday list!

Hope your Birthday Cake is as sweet as you are.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Oh thank you guys for all the sweet birthday wishes! I really appreciate it ❤️❤️❤️ My phone literally spaced from liking so many posts at once haha. Had a splendid day! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Happy Birthday @September !

I managed to finish the event! I had kind of given up because I didn't play much on Friday or Saturday but today I got the boots and the dress :# Hope everyone who had it enjoyed their long weekend!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Happy Birthday @September

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I know it’s very tedious to finish a Party event so I am happy for everyone who managed to do it. I just finished about 10 minutes ago. It’s wonderful to see @Carol Davida get the GB hair in her free box, see @LovelyEmma in love with the earner address, see both @alexiaKKH and @t_tree accomplish firsts, and more! @kokokokonut will be thrilled her visualization advice worked for some. @kristiazd I truly hope you make it to the earner boots!!! Thanks @Allegorie and @skevans for lovin’ Dixie. She grabbed a few more friends for a night in Vegas. She required they wear something from the either the weekend event or the limited Kollection. @webra Dixie @SugarK @LindaVB

@HollySisk - I had my phone replaced today and thought it was a lost cause, but I partied my little butt off! I’m glad I have the private jet because I just hauled ass around the world to get enough energy to get those boots! Thank god the 20% boost was working for me at the moment because I couldn’t have done it without it and 10 Kstars I used at the last minute for more energy. I got those boots with 7 minutes left! 😅😅😅
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy birthday @September !!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________