Options

👗KK:H Fashion Runway - 9/7/18 New York Fashion Week VIP Looks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA27aQZCQMk
Yesterday, while missing our vacationing Glu Goddess learned what prizes we'd be playing for!

Well, if you're sure you want to see.........
Our prizes this weekend are as follows:

And there is a Limited Time Kollection for the Girls ~

So now we ask once again, that you model all your weekend purchases, your prizes, your looks. This is your weekly Katwalk......
Follow the kitty and have fun!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Managed to get the  eyes 👀 and dress from my boxes. The eyes are fab on my doll ( granted it does gives that I hang out with Snoop Doggs vibes ) and the dress initially I was like meh. A bit like a doily it is actually pretty on. Good luck dolls with your boxes this weekend!!! Positive vibes. 

The earnables are cute! Silver tones are rare in KKH wardrobe and the top goes with many skirts and pants  
    I got the pop up shop dresses and finish the Kollection to get the blue eyeshadow. ( finally the golden opulence Kollection took me 3 vip events to finish it. )
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    In love with my GB items. I got the lips too, but I don’t think it suits my doll...

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Stunning looks, @TrashleyKKH !! Love how you put it all together.
    @MNieuw your doll looks gorgeous, I love that dress!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I bought the white wine glass, a new pose, 2 new pets in the Bel Air Mansion and opened a few boxes which got me the hair, dress and lips:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    This is my outfit: Its very bling-blingish don't cha think?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @MsDeliahJ LOVE that look! That eye makeup looks amazing on your doll!
    iOS
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

💖💖💖💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I got the hair in my first box and tried chasing the eyes and lips but got energy in my other 2 box selections. 

Here’s Charlotte in her new pants and hairstyle. She is seriously considering lip fillers, so she may have a fuller pout and a sparkly new shirt before the end of the weekend. 

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Daniel with Dani and @Johana

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2018

I finished what was left of one of the Kollections, bought a new hair, and a new pose. I think that's it lol

I do wish the ponytail in the last photo was on the other side or a bit different. It lays so weirdly that I look like I have a creative beard
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @MsDeliahJ LOVE that look! That eye makeup looks amazing on your doll!
    Thanks so much! Can't wait to see your look!
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:
    I finished what was left of one of the Kollections, bought a new hair, and a new pose. I think that's it lol I do wish the ponytail in the last photo was on the other side or a bit different. It lays so weirdly that I look like I have a creative beard
    I think it looks great on you!
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts

Really loving these eyes..
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Apple re-dyed her hair from the new Eqypti0n Plum to basic black for this ‘do’. & ran into @t_tree & @yezx in Lisbon. Hey Dolls.....shopping or lunch?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Here’s Ari slaying this weekend’s eyes and pants!
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    @judithkkh and I modeling the new kollection!

The best part about the VIP event is that I finally got the gold dress from the celebrity perks!!

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    After my disastrous first box (I picked Kash and Energy...) I took a gamble and paid a further 80 k-stars. I ended up with the dress first and then the lips, so I’m pretty happy! 😄
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Feeling beautiful 🌷

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2018
    My doll is a proud owner of her nightclub that she's so ready to party on the dancefloor.😎

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) âž¡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited September 2018

Here's how I spent the VIP weekend-- I did not intend to go all the way to the earnable hair because I don't really like it, but the chase for the eyes and lips didn't leave me any choice, lol.

First I opened a Kollection box and got this outfit:

After my opening my free box and chasing didn't get me what I wanted, I soothed my wounds by opening another box from that kollection, and got this hair, and by now earned the pants (here's Everly with her new hairstyle, courtesy of Jen Atkin!):

I like both items I got from this kollection this weekend, but after getting them I realized I didn't want to spend the hundreds of k stars to finish the Kollection (I had a couple more boxes to go), even though that means I'm still a Kollection short of the three I need to open the Silk Opulence (I think that's the name) Kollection.

Sunday afternoon I realized I'd regret it if I didn't try again for the lips and eyes, even though I knew that would put me close to the hair when I'd wanted to stop at spending 300 stars this weekend. Fortunately, I managed to get them both! Here's Everly with her new eye makeup and the earnable top (using the new pose I also bought):

As part of my chase for the eyes and lips, I got the dress, which I'm not a big fan of, actually, though the detailing is quite nice. So here's Everly with her new eye and lip makeup (courtesy of Mario), also in the earnable hair and GB dress:

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.