🎆v9.4 Update! Fashion all the way!

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Surely it could just be the same algorithm as now though; once you’ve got it, you’ve got it (whether or not you give it away or keep it) so it wouldn’t come up in giftboxes ?
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think we need to bring back our ugly fashion threads 😂 I do think it would be nice to be able to hide items though. Maybe it wouldn't feel as bad if the closet was organized a bit better. I have boots that are sorted in the heel section that look similar to heeled booties that are in the boot section. Same with hair styles. There are a lot in the long haired section that need to be moved to short hair or hair accessories. And especially the dress section needs looked into. Way too many items. Maybe like a short dress vs long dress.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I think we need to bring back our ugly fashion threads 😂 I do think it would be nice to be able to hide items though. Maybe it wouldn't feel as bad if the closet was organized a bit better. I have boots that are sorted in the heel section that look similar to heeled booties that are in the boot section. Same with hair styles. There are a lot in the long haired section that need to be moved to short hair or hair accessories. And especially the dress section needs looked into. Way too many items. Maybe like a short dress vs long dress.

I wish I could agree with this 100000 times because it’s so true! Sooooooooo many objects in the wrong spaces
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @soundspretty I think we should all be petitioning for your idea. There shall be a place for favorite items and we can maybe have a hide section for items we don't want anymore. That would be easier that the sending things. Either way I am just suggesting lol
  • MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    MsDeliahJ said:
    I really do want my thigh high boots, and I would love it they Glu could make the boots go over the pants and make them work with shorts too. I would also love more graphic tees.
    Thigh high boots over skinny pants and under larger pants. I WOULD LOVE!
    I would love that too! Man I'm getting so excited!!
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I had some problems with the game, but now everything is solved. Super anxious with this fashion update. I hope to have fashion missions like ny fashion week
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    JoyIrineu said:

I had some problems with the game, but now everything is solved. Super anxious with this fashion update. I hope to have fashion missions like ny fashion week

Hmm this current weekend VIP event mission is actually NY Fashion Week realted tough :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wakey Wakey Dolls. It's Sunday! One day closer to the Update! With our Glu Goddess away, we haven't much to go on, except it's fashion oriented in part I guess, and the design factor is great. I wonder if the update will have lot of new boots and shoes. They've been doing a lot of great over the knee boots and things, and I live through the game when it comes to footwear. And well i hope there's some new and exciting footwear in the update.
    Let's do an informal opinion poll, do you think the update will hit before our Glu Goddess is back? If she brings it with her, that would be Wednesday most likely. Or, will it come before her return? I'm 90% sure TPTB would want our Glu Goddess in the house when it drops, but never say never. And borrowing from the CBS show Big Brother - expect the unexpected. Or is that just wishful thinking.
    Clap if you hope the Update is here tomorrow?

Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm clapping too. But I think we'll be waiting a day or two or 3 or 4. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I believe the update will arrive as soon as our Glu Goddess does :)
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I also do think that the update will come when Kalinda comes back. But I also think we may have a delay for about 1-2 days maybe.
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'd love to see Montreal as a new location :#
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Hmm this current weekend VIP event mission is actually NY Fashion Week realted tough :P
    Yeah. And I loved that 
    Sincerely I'm dying to see all the clothing that will be put in the game. I hope a lot of kylie outfits too. She has been sporting some great clothes these days on instagram.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I hope the update comes tomorrow!! I’m very excited for it I don’t wanna wait any longer 😵
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG I'm so excited for this update!! Did we see any spoilers/teaser yet on social media? I can't remember seeing any...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB said:
    OMG I'm so excited for this update!! Did we see any spoilers/teaser yet on social media? I can't remember seeing any...
    There's no official spoilers yet, only the pics posted by kim in her Instagram stories. 
    edited September 2018
    I’m cleaning up and let’s think about the update and not complain that it’s not here.
    Or the reasons why. Thanks.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Those were great spoilers, but...remember they didn’t come with a release date. Remember the snake. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Comments about the snake is a reminder that if there is no release date on kkh things Kim posts, then it’s not a guarantee we will see it immediately in the game 😁. Just so people aren’t disappointed!

Yes I know that nothing is guaranteed but since we're here to wait for the update, why not just rave about it?! And I totally got your point. Anyway, fingers crossed until real spoilers are posted 😄

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts

🚨🚨 I think the update is here!! I’m just downloading it now!

iOS player 
    level 69
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

Yes - Update for iOS is here!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts

Hey everyone, as some of you have already noticed, the new 9.4.0 update is here on iOS! Please note that we are working to have Android out ASAP -- please bear with us. We are trying very hard to have it out by today but Android users may have to wait until tomorrow. Please be patient and we thank you all very much for playing and being part of this community!

Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)

Thanks so much for this

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

The update’s out yay!!!!

New clothing is AWESOME, but there’s a glitch: i can’t talk to the new designer in the Bel Air design studio, there’s no cloud to click!

My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts

Is it just me or are the collections not loading?

I just asked about this for you. Everything else is working right? Did you close and reopen? Just my 2 cents.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Are there Kash clothing options on this update?? <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020

Thank you GLU!!!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.