Temp v9.4 Update Thread.

PROBLEM with original Update Thread

Hi, any post made to the v9.4 after (6pm eastern) PAGE 4 is not available at this time. While that isworked on, please use this temp thread for your update comments. Thanks. ALL your current page 5 comments are intact, and will probably show when the page is fixed. So, post your new comments for the update here.

I'm anticipating the Andrid update today as Eggs mentioned, so. Woo hoo, let's have a good time.

Meanwhile that gig after gig after gig is intentional so.....gather your energy before you start, and have your pets ready for tapping.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• WallFlower2WallFlower2 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Who do I choose when Elizabeth wants me to choose between her and Misty?
    I chose Misty but Simon wants me to choose either the Elizabeth job or back out, what do I choose?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. It would help if you explained the gig you’re talking about. Wi thought details no one can know what it is you’re talking about. There have been 4 years of storyline. What is the name of it? i’ll Try and help you find out the info you need.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

The one where Elizabeth is in Oak Soho. That any help?

Ok, this is a current gig! That info might have helped. Look in the update thread, people have been posting about that gig,but I don'the believe there is any 'right' answer. I'mmoving this to the update thread, and you can always ask the question again in the temp update thread. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5447209/temp-v9-4-update-thread#latest

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts

I LOVED THIS UPDATE. We can make our clothes for nyfw.

• KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited September 2018

Can y'all post pictures for us Android users 😭😭😭

NOTE FROM KOKO: Already posted in orig thread. see them here thanks. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6630645/#Comment_6630645

They've already been posted. please visit here https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6630645/#Comment_6630645

we'll merge this thread back in with the orig when the issue is resolved. Thanks.. I don't want to end up with too many duplicate posts when they're combined. thank you. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katalina_medusia123katalina_medusia123 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

The one thing i wish they did is UPDATE the photobooth...the pictures never come clear they always are really blurry and pixalized! I usually like to add makeup on my doll but it is impossible to do that if the oicture is too blurry or pixalized!

Anyway...Everyone have a great day!

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts

Hello, everyone! I've got great news -- Android users should see the new update in the store very shortly! Keep an eye out! 👀👀👀

Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    edited September 2018

Woo Hoo. Happy Happy Dance. who's checking with me?

Android update is in the store. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited September 2018

@Miley_kkh343

That is your open account. Please do not make new ones. If there is an issue, dm me.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

How long will the NYFW dresses be available for 40 k stars?

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts

I like this dress but the inner part looks very lazy. A vip dress should be more detailed. I know you've added detail before to a hairstyle, so why not look at this golden dress?

Here is the hairstyle that had a blank part before, but glu fixed it:

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts

So I just updated (android) but my game keeps crashing. I open it, I play for a little while (2 mins approximately) and the game shuts down. I open it again, it loads and the same thing happens.

Anyone any tips? Usually when this happens to apps I clear cache but I'm so afraid to do that with kkh! I feel like any wrong move will delete all my game data.

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers

Any other Androids with thius issue? I'll try and check for you @September. Is it still happening?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Yes. Have been playing non-stop since my last post and it keeps happening every other minute. It didn't happen when I was in the closet though!

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2018

I jumped on for a few min and didn't have any crashing issues. I did notice I also had a Google Play update waiting to install... not sure how long that's been available but are you updated on that @September?

I had a reality run-in with Maria and my choice gave me both a k-star and energy. Has it always been like that or is that new? The hair rollers has me dying but I wish it was kash... not gonna shell out the k-stars for something silly like that but I would've bought it with kash in a heartbeat.

@soundspretty not entirely sure.. How do you know it's ready to be updated? I do regularly go to the 'my apps and games' section and update everything that has an update waiting.

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    edited September 2018

iI have gotten both a KStar and Energy from run ins from time to time. I usually do a little dance when that happens. Congrats.

And @yezx re: Design Center Dresses and everyone else, the dresses are available through the update at 40Stars. After that the price will go up. :) hope this helps.

re crashing: I'm told it's being(/been) handled and the small number of affected devices should be ok to play.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts

Cool I just got home and what did I see? UPDATE TIME!!! Thanks so much GLU! Gonna update my game ASAP

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts

"This update it's all about fashion, new ways to play with style and blah blah blah". Lmao, really??? I only see some clothes. The "design your on clothes" is a joke, because it's just a bunch of dresses already done, nothing really made by us. Glu sounds like those youtubers full of clickbaits.

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Miley_kkh343Miley_kkh343 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

I actually really enjoy this updatee..i mean i love fashion and some of these looks are really high fashion! Also this ponytail is fire🔥🔥🔥

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

OMG they fixed that hairstyle? Thanks for letting me know, Johana! <<runs to put that hair style on Everly straightaway>>

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

Best review. If you who play with Female Doll think this from the "fashion" update, imagine that I am playing with Male Doll and there are no male clothes to be "drawn" to the NYFW in Design Studio. And there were few clothes.

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

So I’m in the middle of my second NYFW gig, is there a third one that starts after it or is this the last one?

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

@stirfryedshana it ends with Paris! I think it’s the third one

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

And does the third one start immediately after the second one again? Because it’s almost 9pm. I don’t have time to do another one until I get up tomorrow. I’m gonna be mad af if I can’t finish the third one bc of the ridiculous ‘one right after the other’ thing.

I'm doing London now . Is it just me or is this exciting? Working agaisnt the clock? No? A little?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

@September it would've shown in the "my apps" section. Was just a thought as sometimes if that or the play store app needs an update it can mess up other apps too. Hope your game works soon 😥 I've never had an issue with clearing cache and I do it about once a month because KKH gets to be huge so that would be my only other suggestion.