Temp v9.4 Update Thread.

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

umm just finished a gig and it prompted an 8 hour gig starting immediately. I have zero energy and it's 8:30pm ARE YOU KIDDING ME 😱😱😱😱😱

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Yes, the Paris one starts right after the London one. It won’t start the next one until you step out the building and receive the designer’s call. So, when you finish the London one, don’t leave the building. Close the game, get your beauty sleep, then do it when you have time to play tomorrow. Have a good night!💤

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

Thank you for telling me! I hope they don’t do this again or at least warn people next time. I’m sure a lot of people won’t be able to finish that storyline because of it :(

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

@soundspretty I had the same thing last night at 11pm when my last star was almost filled I went tapping until I had my 39 energies. Then I went back finished the gig and started the next one. The last one in Paris is a little faster in my opinion bc once you talk to your designer (I picked Misty) she gave me a star worth 25 pts

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

What is the name of the first quest that is continuous if anyone remembers? And seriously again, I can't say this enough but these warnings is why I love this forum. I would've totally started one of these at midnight without you guys

Also, I got my VIP to kick in last night and has been a bit more consistent in working today, hopefully that keeps up (crosses fingers)

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

I can't remember what the quest is called but it starts by filming a 8 hour in Bel-Air. Your camera guy outside will prompt you. I only did it because there was a countdown from Simon I think 24 hours to start the gig?

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

I think it's something like serve the queen

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited September 2018

Just finish the misty / Alice and Olivia storyline. Do I spy an unreleased outfit?

IOS Player 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts

I know how you're feeling and that's more upsetting to know that what brought you to play the game isn't there anymore! I came here to live through my virtual me but now if I want to fully profit from the game, I have to create a female avatar or I won't feel the excitement the other players are feeling. And to be clearer, I barely play with my male game. The clothes don't appeal me anymore. Plz GLU just let us have the same amount of things like it was in the past, at this level, I will any piece of clothing you're proposing. I say anything!!!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Serving the queen is the first, 8 hours in BelAir. Then immediately it’s Soho, 8 hours, (not sure of the name0then 8 hours At the Brittania , London Fashion Event. Then Paris. I’ll see if I can dig up th4 missing event names.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts

Four 8 hour gigs in a row, that's just ridiculous. Was this seriously not a mess up on glus part? I mean how the hell am I going to finish all that? I could maybe squeeze out three 8 hour gigs if I really try (and I have 45 energy bar and enough pets to fill up an entire bar). We all also know that fashion events are quite hard to complete.

I must say Im really disappointed and frustrated about this.

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited September 2018

Ok, now don't get me wrong, I`m not a glutton for punishment, I just like the rush of pressure. The excitement factor was because it felt challenging. You had to strategize. I`m sorry it's causing angst to alot of Dolls.

Omg omg omg Kalinda comes back today! I want 5o make it s lottl4 special for her. Music and snacks will be served in the Weekday event thread.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Not only that, but in the middle of a midweek event?? I'm not even to the gold box yet and these gigs are holding me up.

How are you approaching these? I have been going into BelAir with full energy. Tapped it all out in about 2 minutes? Tapped all my Bel Air pets, tapped the event but didn’t finish. I left less than a star and shut down. In 4 hours I have full energy, plus my pets are ready. Spent about 4 energy to finish, now I’m almost full and start the next. That’s the cycle and I do it again. take that as a model, throw in a little brain power strategy, and you’ll have no problems. The tasks are 8 hours, for once i’m Not rushing through. I’m letting the clock work with me. Does this help anyone?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited September 2018

I had to wake up in the middle of the night to finish out the NY event. I stayed in venue until this morning so it wouldn't trigger the next gig and then when I woke up I left and started London. Got halfway through, ran out of energy, tapped through my pets to get enough energy to finish up and now I'm sitting in venue waiting for my energy to recharge so I can go on to the next gig. But for the amount of energy I've used so far this morning to get 20 points I could've gotten 64 points from doing reality shows at Bel-Air. And now I have one more gig (I think) to complete so double that. I'm frustrated.

I would've been ok had we gotten more time to start this storyline. I didn't want to lose out which is why I started it in the first place but I had no idea it would lead to a chain of 8 hour gigs or else I would've passed. I'm usually pretty lax on grinding for professional midweeks because they're so easy and now I'm paying for it. Glu should've done something like this during a VIP or SYS weekend.

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

What I think about this 'update'..

Android

that's good strategy @soundspretty I figured out to stay in the venue when I finished london last night. This morning, sure, got Elizabeth's call to go to Paris. I've been getting a Star for NY, A star for London, and 3 stars for Paris. Everyone is saying 3 gigs in a row. It was 4. Let's not forget BelAir.

I haven't started it with the 3rd game yet. I thought I'd hold off, Having 3 games nonstop pretty much grinding for 4 8 hour gigs....now THAT would have made my head explode.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts

I didn’t choose korkov, her attitude puts me off!

I chose her, because as the game's Anna Wintouer I had to go with her. This was fashion week after all. I wonder if different choices had different outcomes. Anyone?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I chose Misty because she was the only one who was nice and had a longer dialogue so I felt it was a test lol. I did get a k-star after finishing the London gig. Not sure if that was just a perk or meant to happen.

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited September 2018

Well, I don't know which designer I should go with! My heart tells me Misty, my brain tells me Alexis because I want to kick Elizabeth' ass, and my reason tells me Elizabeth because I don't want to be in a bad relationship with her ahah.

@kokokokonut did you get a reward like @soundspretty when you chose Elizabeth?

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

I picked Misty because I just love her energy ❤️ And I got the same rewards!

I think I might have. I only started paying attention during the actual FW Gigs.

And huge thanks, @Pez for being the lead doll into the FW Storyline. Your info about the gig after gig really helped us plan and come through unscathed. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

I chose Alexis and got the k-star at the end. I chose her because though Misty's Everly's friend, it didn't seem as much of a test as usual since she kept saying she didn't care to win, only have fun. It seemed like it was Glu telling us to pick whomever we wanted, no consequences (which they've been doing lately in the newest storylines). Meanwhile, I liked the idea of beating Korkov, lol. During my fashion show events, I got to wear Alexis' pop-up shop dresses, which are all really cute (like the rose one, which is one of my favorites), so it was fun. The 8-hour thing was a little stressful (thanks again to @Pez for the heads up about the event starting or I would have missed it!) but didn't bother me too much because I didn't try to finish them all at once. The fact that I only get to sleep around 6 hours helps, too (use up my energy before bed, then wake up and finish the event with now-full bar).

Also, I've really been enjoying how many fashion shows we're being asked to do lately, because I'll never finish the Catwalk achievement without about a thousand more runway opportunities, lol. Glu, if you make another business, make it one where we can do a fashion show every week to give us a chance to get one "pivot" a week, lol.

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts

I chose Alexis cause we have another storyline with Misty and Elizabeth has always won, she needs a little reality check lol. I also got 5 stars in total so I guess it doesn't matter. After modeling it I need the white Masterson dress from the pop-up shop!

Ahem. I should be shopping for a refrigerator online, but of course I'm here. Now I have to run to the game again.....must check out the white dress. I don't recall seeing it. (Fridge has to wait. I'm busy. lol)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2018

I’m not even to my gold box yet thanks to these back to back 8hr events. Here’s my first two (which posted in reverse order lol)

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2018

Thank you guys.

I chose Misty even though her lack of confidence always bothers me. And what is up with her always wiping on her clothes? I hope she's serious about just having fun since most likely I will fail at least one gig. Just finished the first, can probably finish another tonight, MAYBE another one if the puppy needs to pee at 4am, fail a date with Bort, and maybe the final gig when I wake up in the morning to let the dog out, etc lol

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    edited September 2018

Not sure if this has been posted already but, has anyone noticed the babies have a new hair and eye colour? The mauve is a little too close to the light pink, I wish it was darker. But I like the light blue eyes. I hope we have these changes for our dolls in the next update!