⭐KK:H Weekend Event 09/14/18 - New Update, New Weekend, London Fashion Week!

Comments

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I agree @kokokokonut! And then to be ably to have multiple tattoos on different body parts. A little one on the ankle, one on the shoulder.. A girl can dream right? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I wanted the dress, but the hair is also fine
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmmm Facebook didnt got the Limited Time Kolection.....
    I guess that Limited Time Kolection is only for 9.4 players? :S
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I caved, was fully prepared to blow hundreds of stars for the tattoo and this happened... I think I need to buy a lottery ticket lol

@kokokokonut @September I would love more tattoos, all different sizes and placements. If we could mix them up as well, so if you could have one at the top of arm and one on lower arm for example.

I play on iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Here’s my very lucky box:

I haven’t chased the dress yet, but I might since I’m having a bit of trouble matching the blue-ish purple earrings and shoes with the other purple items in my closet. 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow @webra! You had some lukcy picks!! Congrats doll!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited September 2018

I was debating really hard between the box I chose and the one with the dress in it. Wish I had had 40 k stars to chase, because my doll would’ve been very happy with my choices. 

@MarianiPoizen if I knew I’d end up as lucky as you on the Kollection, I’d go for it. The tattoo is the only thing I want from this Kollection. Anyone else tried it yet?
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @t_tree I'm still stunned I got it first. It was only thing I wanted and I'd fully expected to spend hundreds of stars and had (mostly) made my peace with that. 
    I play on iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Got the hair! Almost picked energy if I didn’t go with my first instinct 🙏🏼
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I got kash in my freebox. Then I opened one more box and got the dress. I wanted the hair but the dress is fine  :)

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    2-3 GB items per box again I see. 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    BTW, anyone else noticed that two weekend events in a row there's a timer on the event storyline? I absolutely hate it! You make me feel rushed glu.
    Sometimes I finish the event easily without needing the extra event points. So I leave the last gig to give me a head start on the midweek event. Why put a timer on it?? I want it gone! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I feel like this is a prime example of why we can't share tips openly on the forum. Anything to make game play easier is going to get squashed. Found a cool glitch? It'll be fixed next update. I wouldn't be surprised if they take away the delayed timer in midweeks bc users brag about that being their tactic. 

Btw, I got event points in my free box. I'm not bitter lol. 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I have tons of purple things, and I'll be honest, nothing matches quite as well as the dress.  Oh try the teal spaghetti strap cocktail dress.  teal and purple purple/blue (June Purple) go beautifully. 

Oh,  and whoever wore the hot pink anklle boots with the yellow purple and fuschia design gown.....you just cost me 40 Stars doll.  Yes.  I bought yellow.  lol.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I hate the timer too, I didn’t even get to the gold box last event because of those stupid ‘one right after the other’ times 8-hr events. I don’t mind when like one is timed and you have a good amount of time to do it but that was overkill.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I really love the new hair and shoes from the Kollection! Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmmm Facebook didnt got the Limited Time Kolection.....
    I guess that Limited Time Kolection is only for 9.4 players? :sweat:
    @KalindaKing
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen, that tattoo looks so good on your doll! Glad you didn’t have to chase for it! Rocking that choker too!
    IOS Player 
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Lucky pick for me as the shoes were my favourite item (for once LOL) and I got them! ❤️

• KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Bought the kollection, all I need now is more event points for the red dress! Sorry about Gary on my right, he’s always following me around and constantly trying to ruin my photos!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Doll, without your cameraman, there is no show.  We all love him.  It’s cool  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I hate it when my lucky ‘spots’ don’t pay off!

I chased the dress and got it in my next purchase, but still...

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I hate the timer too! It's actually nice being able to "choose" when you get event points...
    I don't like any of the items this week, earnables, gb, or Kollection, so I'm taking the weekend off. Will just do the first box (hopefully no energy).
    This is the 2nd weekend I'm unable to watch videos for Energy or K-stars, coincidence? 
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Here was my pick this weekend:

Also I'm super happy about this balmain flash sale but the struggle is real... I don't want to buy kstars when they aren't on sale but I want to make sure I have enough of them to complete a vip event if I love all the items 😛 so I'm trying to decide if I want to risk it and buy some lovely balmain or even one of the gorgeous new dresses from nyfw or the pop-up shop. Why is everything so pretty?!?! 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    It can't be a coincidence that we got a gorgeous beehive hairstyle for London Fashion Week and today would have been Amy Winehouse's 35th birthday.

I hope she's found peace. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    my palette is pretty good, has all the items:

Of the 4 GB items, I was most hoping for the earrings, but the shoes are pretty, too! TBH, this would have been a great weekend to win kstars because last weekend was a VIP and I'm feeling a little depleted, lol!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

At least I had 3 gift box options instead of 2 like last weekend. It’s not the game.. it’s my luck lately! 😩 I want the tattoo really bad though! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Well, I went for it. I begged the Glu gods for the sleeve tattoo, andddddd...
    I got it on the first try! So glad I only had to spend 30 k stars on the sleeve, it was worth it :)
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

:neutral:

Palette aside, I do really like how task rewards have been signposted in the last couple of weeks (e.g. complete this task for 3 k-stars/30 event points). Its great knowing what you're working towards!
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts

I normally pick the box to the left of the hair, but my fimger slipped and I got the hair! Pretty happy about my pick.