Temp v9.4 Update Thread.

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts

Finally, I decided to chose Alexis. Thanks for your advice 😊

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

I've avoided starting the continuous gigs until I have lots of time, thanks to your warnings, but am devising a strategy that I'll share.

It hinges on when the countdown starts after the Bel Air reality gig ends, so I have a question. Does it start only when you leave the Bel Air mansion and get a call, or as soon as you've finished the reality gig/choose your designer? (I know you can refill your energy after each fashion show by staying at the location but wasn't sure if it lets you do this at Bel Air too.)

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Since the update I am not able to see videos anymore, it sends me straight to the offer wall...

I wonder why..

Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

It starts once you leave the mansion. So as long as you stay in there like you would the other gigs, you'll be fine.

I was able to watch a video just now. My RR went away though, just when I need it most to finish up this midweek...

• NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts

Amazon player here, hi!, I can't wait for this update!

And yet!!!!!!!!

I don't get paid until the week of the 24th, soooooooooo fates do as you will.

:)

Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
    edited September 2018

In this update, since it is fashion and they told us they would be changing fashion gameplay, does anyone know if we can now wear knee high boots with shorts or over pants?

That was the biggest fashion gameplay change I was hoping for.

#ListenToFeedback
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

knee high boots have never been a problem, have they? But over the knee boots are the culprits. I believe. That would be awesome. I'll go try a pair to see if anything has changed. If I don't come back with a picture.......it didn't happen. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    #ListenToFeedback
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited September 2018

One of the Items I been lusting for since I saw it on the dolls who have VIP memberships is this highlight and Maria decided to offer a 25 k stars reduction and while it still a whooping 95 k-stars, I have to buy it! I am saving k-stars, right?

( am I spiraling deeper into the dark side of KKH?)

IOS Player 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Some of you may notice there's a new mini update (9.4.1) on Google Play. We wanted to release some bug fixes. I'll let you know when there's new content coming!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KalindaKing I can finally post it!! Before it wasn’t showing anything of the editing tools just this  thank you ☺️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Hmmm this gives me a thought.  I’ll go see if the org update thread works again.....

an d no. I reopened, posted, but still couldn’t read past page 4.  But having out text box Back is fabulous.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Oh great I can't even download the mini update since I'm having storage space issues with my device😓😟the game like literally took over my device. I'm just waiting for my new device to arrive soon since I'll have to make the transfer ASAP😰
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @Carol Davida I only got my phone 6 months ago and it's already running out of storage as I also download podcasts onto it. We do use our phones for other things, Glu!

Anyway, based on what everyone’s been saying, here’s my strategy for completing the continuous gigs without having to set your alarm for the middle of the night, or missing a date. Disclaimer: I’ve not done it yet!

1. Choose a day when you can get back to the game at least every 4 hours and when you're not bothered about grinding for event prizes. Wait for full energy.

2. Talk to cameraman in Bel Air.

3. Start reality gig. Manually collect energy to finish it.

4. When you've finished, do not leave Bel Air mansion. Wait for energy to refill if necessary. Go on a date there, in case you don’t have the time/energy once the continuous gigs start.

5. Wait for energy to refill.

6. Leave mansion and get call for Fashion Show 1 (Soho). The timer starts now.

7. Do Fashion Show 1 (Soho). Manually refill energy bar OR wait for four hours in the middle of it if you want a rest. When you’ve finished, stay at location until you have full energy.

8. Leave location and get phone call for the next gig. Repeat for fashion shows 2 and 3.

9. Collapse!

I don’t know how long this would take altogether – it depends on how much your full energy bar holds, how many pets you have, and how much energy is needed to complete each gig. At a rough estimate, it’s at least 18 hours in real time and obviously more if you leave it all night. Presumably you won’t be doing anything else in the game once the timer starts so you might have to do a date in parallel with one of the gigs.

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    9.4 is now available on Amazon!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Everett_OliverEverett_Oliver Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited September 2018
    My first post! Here are the new hair and eye colour that @Jennah was talking about on the previous page.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Now that Amazon has the update, I want to be sure that I know which is the quest where you have to do 3 consecutive 8 hours gig. Is it the one where you have to talk to the reality show cameraman outside of the house? I'm avoiding it because why is that even a thing? 8 hours one after the other is not great for those of us who actually want to sleep at night.

Platform: Android

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier yes, it does start with the reality show quest.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
    Good to know. I'm avoiding it then and when I do get around to it, I'm going to have to time it very carefully.

edited September 2018
    For how long can you get your own designer dresses that are all 40 kstars? I didn't notice there were even more dresses and I regret that I didn't get one of those. 

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Can anyone explain how the design your own dress stuff works? Do you design three dresses and have a choice or something? Are the choices different for each model? Can you change the dress once you've made it? I appreciate the help!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    edited September 2018
    @haftime it works exactly the same as it did in a previous update. You design outfits based on choices like long vs. short hem, color,  etc. The storyline involves designing three different dresses that you'll then do a photoshoot gig that shows off what you created. It really doesn't matter what you create because you will have the option of purchasing all the dresses even the ones you didn't create for 40 kstars each. This will show up after you do the photoshoot gig. As for when you're designing the dresses you'll be able to restart if you don't like the look you came up with and the choices are the same for each model. 
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you so much! now i feel like i can go play around with the options, thanks! 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    *sigh*
    We Facebook players always get the update last :/
    Hopefully it will come soon <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Are there any news on the FB update? I don't mind the wait as long as we don't miss out on the event, and we are missing the event now :/
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    The update just came out on Facebook!
    #VIPKalinda
    Thank you @KalindaKing <3<3<3<3<3
    I cant believe that this update only had 2 itens that we could buy with Kash D:
    There needs to be a better balanced ratio at Kash stuff and Kstars stuff in each update!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Welcome to the forum @Everett_Oliver! And thanks for showing us the new eyecolor, love finding these hidden additions!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________