Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda! You are a trooper. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just love love love the earnables!!!
    Im going away from Friday to Monday with my husband to Ibiza, so I hope to finish the event!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @LindaVB have an amazing time in Ibiza!
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish the hair color was earnable because it needs to be mine. Hopefully I get it.
    Platform: Android

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I love the spoilers! @KalindaKing
    Is there any way the posters of NYFW spread all over KKH could be changed for Milan? That would be SUPER fantastic and improve the experience in playing KKH! 
    Have a great trip.   Pictures please upon return!   I loved your last shots. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Anybody noticed bunch of other kollections are now limited too?? Come on glu! I really hope all of these and the previous ones that were permanent, but you turned them into limited ones and have gone now, come back at some point! I want to finished them all one day! Please bring them all back at some point! These and the other ones that are gone and have or haven't been permanent.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I must have that half up half down hair! But I rarely make it to the final box unless it’s a dating event. But I’m determined this time! 

Also those boots...I NEED. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Oh dear I fear my stars will be taking a hit this weekend I like everything in the GB. The earnables are gorgeous as well 😀 Not gonna try for the kollection as there's nothing that jumps out at me.

I play on iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Zzzelena Thanks for your feedback about Kollections. Those Kollections may return to the game later on and if you started to complete a Kollection, the game should save your progress.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you for being there to hear us out, Kalinda! <3
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    I am so close to completing some of the Kollections that are going away. It's just so hard to pull the trigger when it's over 100 stars per pick!
    iOS

Here is where I'm at with some expiring collections. Can you imagine paying 100 stars and getting 50 energy? Or a purse that isn't very versatile? I'm so torn.
    iOS
    I love the Earners, the Gb, and the Kollection. That gold dress, and omg those shoot me nowboots.
    But the hair in the bundle of Creme de la Creme is so fantastic.  The cutest little barettes.  and the dress. It's like a vision in Vanilla Cream.      If you can only finish one, I would go for that, if you like the style.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @AliBryant I'd go for the love and lace, if i were you :)
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Need that hair colour so bad, I hope I’m lucky enough to get it straight away so I don’t have to waste all of my kstars!
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
     My doll’s hair vs the new earnable hair. I don’t know, these look very similar to me. The hairline is a little different, and the clasp in the hair is different, but they look similar to me *shrugs* I’ll probably go for the hair anyway lol just thought I’d point this out
    edited September 2018
    I remembered that hair too when I saw the spoilers, @t_tree . But FB didn't get the event when that hair was one of the rewards, so I'm happy I have a chance tomorrow to get this new one! Which is also even a little bit prettier imo.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    edited September 2018
    I can't wait for those gold boots.  ooooooooh baby.  come to mama.  I wrote a song parody of Frank Zappa's Krew Schlut (I obscure the word out of respect) called Boot Schlut It was kind of biographical.  Ah, before Baba, I saw a great pair of purple suede, over the knee boot.  Putey bought it for me of course, and the next day he took me back to get the black ones.  We got there, and there was a different shade of purple.  yup.  got those and the black.  And if only they'd had them in grey.  That was the momentum for the song.  Ahhhh, good times.  And....those boots were practically flats, so they are among the few pair I can still wear.  Now that's what I call fate.      Oh, so yeah....bring on those gold boots. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Everything about this weekend's event is speaking to me, especially the new hair colour and the pink tips hair. I didn't even notice the duplicate until somebody pointed it out :D
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Oh noooo I'm back, and I honestly feel like I'm going to have to chase that lavender hair! If I could get away with a fun hair color, that's definitely the shade I would pick!!

Also hi everybody! I've missed you all. Did Vats ever come back? 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @t_tree my thoughts too when I saw it but I like that it doesn't have a gold clasp so it's more versatile with outfits. Technically we already have two high pony's with a gold clasp...

@maxrockatansky Welcome back! Unfortunately no 😢 We miss Vats
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I actually prefer this high ponytail over the other two high ponytail hairstyles as it look more voluminous and glamourous.  

And the previous two hairs have the gold hairclasp , I personally will only pair with gold accessories and this weekend hair would be perfect for me to pair with silver accessories. 
    And one can’t have too many high ponytail hairstyle.  

IOS Player 
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    @maxrockatansky - Welcome back! 🎉
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Glu should do more events with new hair colours.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i am totally psyched about those boots and that gb Elvis outfit is cute
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    The new color is wonderful. Hoping I get it in my free box! I'm hoping for something that's not a professional event next week/weekend. .