KK:H Weekday Event - 9/24/18 -Monday Monday Guesses Anyone?

Comments

• alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I'll post this in case anyone is having a bad day, well think of me LOL

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Hey, lovelies! Just to let you know I'd like to post your pictures to the stories of my news page. If you don't want it, please, let me know or if you'd like credit, PM me! <3

@September @MarianiPoizen @Rumpelstilzchen @TrashleyKKH @LovelyEmma
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    one Androids jumped into that special Kollection.......3rd box in I got the multi item prize box.  So box 1, nice TB prize, box two nice TB prize, box 3 the usually FABULOUS multi item last box. 

Will the 40 KStars price increase like other Kollections? @kokokokonut

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Just to let you all know if interested. The total cost is 600 K-Stars. You can get 10 items. That means 60 K-Stars per box. Which is the usual price I guess? It has been so long since I got a TB box! <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2018
    40/50/60/70/80/90/100/110 for the cost progression totaling the 600 Amelia mentioned.  And  one Android got the bundle at the 60 Star Box. After I finished the Kollection, the last box in my prize meter turned to 20 Stars. So whether that was the last of the available TB items, I don’t know.  It might have been the TB Prize cut off for the event.  I assumed there would be another TB prize at the meter when I finished the Kollection.  So, coincidence or maybe that is the event’s limit of TB boxes, I don’t know.  If someone does the Kollection, and still knows there are available TB prizes, please let us know if your event meter switched to Stars or a single Tb box icon.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Glu please, stop with all these kollections? I have a ton of useless items... I'd rather spend 600 k stars on a closet sale than on ugly yellow sandals! No one wants to spend 700 stars a week on this, seriously 

Okay, I'm done with the rant. It just frustrates me that it's the same story every week. Instead of producing kollections all the time, you could have produced a ton of earnable items for guys, just saying. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited September 2018
    Omg @kokokokonut that’s amazing!!!!!!! I love when that happens. I think it’s super fun way. Specially because the first items is cheaper than getting them in the regular boxes. 40+50/2 45 or 40+50+60/3 50 or 40+50+60+70/55 so it only gets to the same price after you get the 5th item. Which is super cool. 

Edit: I mean! Don’t get me wrong. I was blocked from my phone’s game due to “restoring too many times” Friday morning and still haven’t heard from Glu on it. I’m pretty p*ssd! But this is cool. 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Here is my Kollection 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Wow - I think its’s my lucky day on this game 😂
  • MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    This my kollection: Now glu, I like you guys but, this is not the best idea. I would like if not all the events were turned into a kollection. I like how you guys were thinking, trying something new, which wasn't bad, it just was turning the giftboxes into a kollection. That's just my opinion. You don't have to take it, just saying.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for answering my questions, Koko & Amelia. 😊
    I like the new TB box system, we can see what we are getting and decide if we want to buy more, but I still like last week’s double events better. If my items were better, I would definitely open a few. But, this time, my bundle is all 4th of July stuff so I will pass on paying any. 😢 I will just wait until I get to my free TB box and hopefully I pick the thigh-high boots. Maybe next time my palette would be better!?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My kollection🙈🙄
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I love that I am seeing new tb items in the kollections! I think this makes it much more fun for players who had finished all the boxes! I know that people don’t like kollections or spending kstars but I love this idea and I love that glu is mixing it up with all these new ideas because it makes throw back events a lot more fun!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH go for it Amelia. And looooveeeeee your videos and insta posts!!!
    IOS Player 
    edited September 2018
    @Angeline & Jon this is a great point, doll! If palettes’ change and also the fact we can see all items! I didn’t get double event last week but daaaamn! If that was a thing. It would be amazing. Always a SYS event simultaneously. And also multiplying all businesses payouts. If the game gave us the opportunity to earn like 200-300 kstars per week that would be amazing. If we do all businesses at the end of the week I don’t think we can get to 100 now. With the event boxes if you only get kstars you can make 130 K-Stars. It’s hard but it’s possible so a double event would mean possibly making lots of kstars every week. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I am so torn about the boxes because I am excited to see so many hairstyles but also knowing my luck , probably will end up with the shirt. 
    IOS Player 
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    And here's my kollection... I wish we could try the items, especially the haircuts!

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Oh wow...another limited time Kollection....how exciting (insert massive eye roll here) :|:|:|
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The palettes look so different. @TrashleyKKH 's is very nice. But @Angeline & Jon 's is really bad. I only like one item in my palette.
    I think I will never get St. Patty's dress.. *Sigh*
    Android
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    First Happy Bday @kokokokonut , okay I like the kollection, I just did not like being so many accessories, give me hair. And I'm really looking forward to knowing what the last box is.

My kollection 

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I thought Koko's birthday is in June?????
    What's going on??
    Android
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My 1st Black Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited September 2018
    As you can see, we are trying something new in this weekday event!
    When you reach the 4th box in the event, you will get a free chance to play the new Throwback Kollection.
    The Throwback Kollection contains recent event items. Your palettes will have different possibilities depending on which items you already own.
    If you already own all the Throwback items, you can get a k-star reward in the 4th box.
    You will also have an opportunity to spend k-stars to get items in the Kollection, starting at 40 k-stars. This is optional.
    Let me know if there's anything else I can say to help clarify how it works.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hmm... not great
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I kind of like the idea. What's the difference between a kollection and picking something bad in your blind TB? At least this way, you can see exactly what's up for grabs. The surprise element is always fun, but there's nothing worse than grinding for a couple days and picking another pair of black shoes or something horrendous. 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @soundspretty I agree with you!
    Now i know for sure that this week i wont be winning another pair of earings or a pair of flat shoes!
     :D  :D:D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @AmeliaKKH you're more than welcome to use pics.
    I play on iOS
    My birthday is in June.  Yesterday was my anniversary.  And true to forum.....puterhead got me technology.  Next time he buys me technology, he better buy a nice looking crystal tiara for those stay in your pjs and cry moments.  ;)  
    Ok,  yes,  it's 256 gb storage,  and really fast,  supposed to compare itself to the ipad pro, It's good,  my ipad pro is only 128gb which is still way too much.  I love it BUT.....is it the least bit romantic?  no.  And that's why a 99$ crown telling me I'm his Queen of Hearts or something would have been spectacular.  with or without the technology.  Just saying.  I have to rename him from Puterhead to Lingeree and bon bon man.    Hmmm, ok easy on the bon bons.  Just because he gets confused and buys me the same jewelry from times to time, doesn't mean  give up and give hardware. 
    (if I said bday, ooops.)

But back to the event,  I love that glu is coming up with new ways for us to spend our tap time.  ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My TB Kollection is junky compared to some of yours. The drum major outfit doesn't entice me but the hair is cute. Here's my first two event boxes:

iOS
    And again......after the initial shock of "no google game save found" for the 1st time evah,  freaked me out for a minute. I tried the FB save.... I got the close the other games message, followed by the wait and this will go away message.   I waited... nothing.  that feeling in my stomach from google's No came back.  I thought, ok,  to the old device, get the game back, but i just touched the screen on the new device, and boom suddenly it all opene up and I was right there where I should have been, and the FB save was fantastic. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary