KK:H Weekday Event - 9/24/18 -Monday Monday Guesses Anyone?

Comments

• KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I love the idea that they’re trying out new things, it keeps things interesting!
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I caught T snoozing on the throwback kollection this week. Nothing really appeals to me. I do like the choker, the pink heels, the hair, and the cargo shorts, but not enough to spend k stars. So I’ll take my free box when it comes. I do like this idea though. As someone else said, you’re not out anything if you don’t play the kollection, you get a chance to open one for free at the end of the event just like normal. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @kokokokonut my anniversary (10th!!!) was back on the 12th. Hubby brought an arrangement of flowers home but told me that the lady asked if he'd like to write a card to go with it and he said no, that the little plastic bit that said "Happy Anniversary" said all he wanted to say anyway *facepalm*

Love him to bits, but that man does not have a romantic bone in his body lol. 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    It does surprise me to see how many people have the same bundle prize in their tb palette! The short wavy hair, red fringe earring and the red skirt with white and blue top combo. That's strange isn't it haha.

If someone gets to their box, could you please tell me whether the box price jumps up? Because 40 kstars is a good deal for a tb item, but if I wait to open my free box first and the price jumps to 50 kstars.. That'd suck. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I like that I can see what is in the boxes but the increase of kstar drives me crazy! Also yes kollection are getting annoying cause they cost to many star! But I can deal with a palette of all Tb I just wish they were 40 star for each box ! Also I saw every one has different palette and I saw many better than mine but I don’t own many Tb items so I’m guessing those better palette are because you guys own the ugly ones already 😂😂! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2018
    • @September a few posts back, I think right after Amelia totalling it at 600stars, I posted the progressing star costs, I remember 40, 50, 60. .....don't recall the rest, but I posted it.  I'll go find ut if you can't.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6633099/#Comment_6633099.    

Lol 40/50/60/70/80/90/100/110.  Lol. Ok it was easier than I thought.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Glad I don’t like anything except the shorts! They can come in handy but it’s deff not worth 40 k stars!
    I'm grinding to see where I'll get, plus there are still stars and energy, and actual black and gold prizes in the first 3 boxes of the regular event meter. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut yeah I know that the prices increase, the breakdown that you and Amelia did was helpful! I think I misphrased however. I meant that if I don't open any box, the price is 40 kstars. But if the first box I open is the free one, and I want to buy the second one, will I pay 40 or 50 kstars? 

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @September if you open the free one first the next one is 50,and so on. So open any paid boxes first.
    iOS
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I have the ugly red white and blue outfit in my tb box, but I like some of the other stuff. I definitely appreciate it being less I Stars and being able to see the items first!

ETA: Just got the one thing I wanted for once, the cute hair! 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts

Bang up job. Half of my boxes are empty. 

PS: Your forum is messed up. 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My black boxes  was not fantastic but with the energies I manage to get to my gold box. 

After weeks of horrible gold boxes ( no k-stars or no items) I got a really good one and I got k-stars! And that elusive gold box hair !

IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I love how everyones Trowback Koletion looks diferent!
    <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Aww! Thank you goooorge! So glad you do!
    @MarianiPoizen Yeeey!! <3 Thank you. 
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Oh my God, finally a good idea! Thanks Glu 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I don't like this weekday's events. For every box from the throwback kollection, I believe it increased in k stars while the standard version was always 60. Not cool.

However, I do like the idea of throwback kollection outfits. You get an event's outfit in its entirety and it's different for every user.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Savagekkh Based on your screenshot, it means that you already own all the other possible items in the Throwback Kollection. However, there may be an error in your game. I'm going to send you a private message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited September 2018

🤷🏻‍♀️
    I’m not a fan of my items. I like the choker, but that’s it. Not going to chase anything this week.

But a full outfit as a prize?! It’s a phenomenal idea. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    Nevermind Kalinda. I had to update a patch I didn't know was sitting in my app updates, being withheld until I agreed to an iOS TOS update. 

Boxes have been filled in with a beige unitard, a millionth black bag and something else I would never wear, let alone pay for. 

The old items are really dated. If you insist on going through with this method, maybe you should put complete outfits in more boxes. 

It was better when the TB boxes were a mystery and you didn't see what duds were awaiting you. At least you played with hope in your heart. 

People really love TB sales. Why are those so infrequent? I'm willing to flat out pay 100 kstars for the old hairstyles that stand the test of time. I'm not willing to pay 500 kstars for a pallet with one decent hair and eight outdated picks I don't regret missing. 

Like legit is anyone out there pining away for that school band uniform? 

I have so many stars built up. Give me something worth buying. It's the only reason I still check in on events. 
  • KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Is this throwback kollection going to be a more regular thing? Because I really like the idea!
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    So here is my throwback kollection... I'm kind of torn on whether or not I like this idea.

I loved my first box though!

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Hey, @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut
    Did we all miss this red, white and blue outfit or is it a 'new' throwback?
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2018
    The red white and blue dress was from a VIP a few years ago around Christmas (2016?) I have it cause things were half off at the time 

here is mine. So if I get this straight, I can pay 40 stars now and when I get to the TB box in the event, I can choose again from the same palette or from a regular mystery one?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Yes @KaylaJ ! And thanks @AliBryant for explaining.

I have to agree that I love the idea of being able to win an entire outfit. Ali and Koko, you did the math but.. You don't get the regular 60 kstar price if you add all the items up, it's actually less because you get 1 whole outfit. 

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    When you reach the 4th Throwback box, you'll get a free chance to play the Throwback Kollection!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited September 2018
    I'm thinking that was Summer of 2015 started with Memorial Day or 4th of july not sure.  But  I loved getting them.  I don't know who got what when, but I just earned the high top shoes (that were the weekend of the top,)  for a tb box a while ago.  I think 2 dolls have the bikini, all have the shoes, and there are cut off denim with a faint fade in of the stars and stripes.......hang on let me see what I can find.

Edit: While I was wrong about the clothes, thought they meant the patriotic ones, BUT when I was checking out the date...I fixed the code on a number of events, that now show the pics.  I'll go see if I can bring back the ones from the dress in question.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts