Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 9/24/18 -Monday Monday Guesses Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Another minor update in the App Store for iOS? Let’s update!
  • Options
    KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I’m not sure if it’s just my eyes or a problem, but I can’t find the earrings anywhere? I’ve found the hair and dress in my wardrobe but I can’t see the earrings 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    It was just a thought but I wanted to share it with you. I think it would be very cool if they updated the looks of the VIPs, for examples when you're invited Kylie to your gig it doesn't feel like it's her avatar anymore. I think all the Kardashian sisters grew up and evolved, their fashion sense included. 
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    We are aware of an issue with the Throwback Kollection outfits -- please PM me or @KalindaKing with your Hollywood ID so we can help you sort things out!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    K Star in my gold and daily box!! Woohoo 😍
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @Danizzle I posted the same suggestion in a different thread probably a month and a half ago. They realllyyy need to update Kylie, Khloe, Kendall, and Kourtney (in that order)! They’re still living in 2014! Kylie and Khloe are both moms now, Kendall is a high class fashion model. Khloe doesn’t party as much, she’s all about fitness. Kourtney goes on exotic trips and is a health nut. I would love for this to be reflected, along with updated outfits that have become synonymous with their individual brands. Glad I’m not the only one who feels this way. 
  • Options
    JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @Savagekkh thanks for the tip I updated the game and appeared the items
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So I haven't posted in a while because my pictures have been invisible to some. I'm hoping this works! (uploading to imgur and copying from there)

Here's my TB palette:

It's pretty good--some great items (the coveted @Cherrey shoes!). Though those white wedges I've been dreading getting are there, too. 

Also, is this true? Is clothing separate from hair, or accessories? I would love to hear more about the actual chances.

I opened one box, and I got a hairstyle! I'm tempted to buy another before my free one, because I'd love to have those shoes, and wouldn't mind some of the other items. In that sense, this is idea is a win for Glu with respect to me, because I don't buy blind TB boxes for 60 stars, but they managed to get 30, and perhaps another 40, out of me this week with this system. We like to see what we're paying for! 

Here's Everly in her new (big!) hair!

So I'm considering buying another box, but then we've seen hints from the KKH social media channels that there are more Alice + Olivia items probably coming (we saw pictures of more clothes than ended up in our closet for sale), plus that image of the long, long hair-- what other goodies does this update have in store?! Perhaps I should hold on to my k stars just in case! 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH i have been played. played by the system. unbelievable.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I got the elusive dress in my gold box!
    here is @kokokokonut , @Carol Davida  and @AliBryant
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Yes @t_tree hopefully they noticed the comments!!! 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    omg @webra been dying to get that hair from the bundle!
    i love this new idea
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Well, I decided to go for it. My first box was the hair. The second box was the cool heels. Pleased with the picks so far! Still need to get to my throwback box, so I’m looking forward to it.  
    T is proud of herself for actually getting up and going for a jog. ;)

She caught up with Kiki in Miami. If only Kim had gotten the memo to wear neon...
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited September 2018
    My third box...

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’ve been so swamped that I didn’t get on Dixie’s game until about 30 minutes ago.  
    My Throwback Kollection started at 60 Kstars!  Everyone else here says theirs started at 40 Kstars. 
    My Throwback Kollection doesn’t have any bundle of items - just one item in each box 
    Before I came here I bought one Box (for 60 Kstars) and got the same hair that many of y’all have bundled with a dress.
    @KalindaKing , Any idea why my TB Kollection started at 60 Kstars and doesn’t have a bundled box?  Id love some feedback when you have a chance.  Thank you. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I'm sorry your prose selection is wonky Holly.  I have never seen thst before.   hope everything is going ok.  Wait, so the 1st box was 60 and now the next box is also 60?
    I hope it works out.  <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I told myself if I win some stars I'd give it a go and voila

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @haftime Everly looks so adorable with the new hair!
    I'm super envious, nice pick!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @HollySisk did you see there was a small update for the iOS app? Maybe that will help your issues. Although I'm suspecting you only get a bundle if there's actually an event you didn't get *any* of the items for the first time around. So you have the hair and the black dress separate since you already own the shoes? I noticed someone else had a bundle that I had single items for and it's because I already own the purse.
    iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @egg it is not possible for anyone who doesn’t own that item to know it is pants as you can’t see what lies beneath from the icon. 

But hey, it is one of the cuter pantsuits that does not give the “Fuller Upper Pants Area”. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG @kokokokonut the Encyclopedia thread looks amazing!!! Thank you for checking and finding out your can alter the code!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i got the beige jumpsuit. i mean, i would've preferred it to be a dress but it's alright.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Lol! I bought a box and got the jumpsuit, too!
    It's a bit short on the legs and doesn't fit with many shoes/boots, but ok.

Now I'm curious about my free box!
    Android
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    It looks wonderful Rumpel.  I love that jumpsuit.
     My Z game was missing a bunch of hairstyles,  the shorter ones that I didn't care to chase at the time, and boom, they were in my magic Kollection.  The one that gave me the bundle at box 3.....but you know it, the hair was at the end.  lol.  Let me find that screenshot. 
    @egg,  I get what you mean about tubular and cool.  my fave font is warhol.  check that one out.  it's tubular, cool,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    the mini update for iOS was to fix the problem that was crashing iOS 12 users.     @HollySisk i'm sure you receive and explanation/help later this morning,  But last night the 60 Star cost for both your 1st and 2nd box was ingrained in my head.  I wonder if all the boxes are pricing at 60.  I'm going to send you a dm with some thoughts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Pretty happy with what I got on my free box
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Great necklace.  It's so sparkley and goes with everything.  Congratulations.  No box shopping for you?  I got so carried away.  oh,  I'm finally on the right device.  Here is my magic 3rd box that had the bundle.

Oh, and the long hair I had to have? Last box, but I love everything in the whole kollection.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    3rd box! I think this is the cutest bag ever!
    Picnic in Central Park to show off the new doggie 😍❤️
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

My picks were awful but the boxes overall weren’t too bad. Still really loving the kollection/Tb item method! 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @JoyIrineu I saw your screenshot of your Throwback Kollection. Can you try to update your game and see if it gets fixed?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.