💜KK:H WeekEnd Event 9/28/18 - Love is in the Air in Paris Fashion Week

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2018
    In my experience, somewhere midway between calls for dates, I'll get a lose fans message like that, but then something adds fans back not that much later, but I've never seen it during active dating event.  ..but you're in good hands.

Oh,  I've been dating at LAX the Monstrobull Arena, same wine,  more fun.   If you get swept up in a rythym of 4 hour dates there, or even 1 (yes 1) and can plow though energy and end up with a bunch of points.  I had a lot of energy from boxes and jumped up to the dress in no time.  they have more 'date like' actions.  a lovely desert for 3 energy is as sweet as  tiramsu.   and a few others.  just fun and it costs the same, but with more options.  Sure, some can drag, but as I said you catch a good rythym  I was knocking out 1 hour dates like candy on Halloween.  And liking it!  2 hours two.  hmmm, maybe for quicker dates I like LAX.  and for 4 or 8 hours I like oak.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @KalindaKing With all due respect, these chances/odds/luck are not the same as they used to be. I have been playing since day one of this game release and 2 item palettes were unheard of for a long time. Now they are commonplace to the point of driving people away from buying gift boxes. I stopped chasing when the odds obviously changed and that was well over a year ago. 

@webra I thought of that! I just have a migraine and couldn't think of a good hashtag. I'd love better suggestions from anyone. 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    That’s the only response we’re getting? That 2-3 items is the norm? 

The gb should contain all 4 items (or at LEAST 3) and no daily gb items. 

I’m joining in on not spending any money on the game until it’s corrected tbh. Just bought some k stars the other day but this is ridiculous and Glu is clearly not listening to the complaints. 

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited September 2018

I won the eyes. I’m excited, because I’ve never won makeup in a gift box before 😅
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited September 2018
    It’s sad when this is considered lucky on a weekend event 😞 Why not put the DAILY gift box items back in the DAILY gift boxes? All I ever see are tiles, energy, and cash in my daily gift boxes. I would LOVE to knock these out during the week and be done. 
    **EDIT: I used the 40 kstars to “open a box” and got the cash 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i got the weird a** blue leggings.
    man. come on man lmao.
    had it been the blazer i'd be so happy but gdi it HAD to be that item.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    fr tho anybody got any ideas on how to match them so i don't look like i forgot to put on my pants lmao. i know it's couture but come on man lmao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I saw that a lot of people in this thread had quite good luck with the kollection this week so thought I'd have a go:

I AM NEVER MAKING ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT A KOLLECTION EVER AGAIN.
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I ended up giving in and doing the kollection. The amount they go up is ridiculous too. I played 3 times and I’m already up to 90 stars already. Why can’t they be at a +5 interval? So people can actually afford to finish collections? 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited September 2018
    After seeing so many posts of terrible gift boxes, I hoped mine wouldn’t suck like everyone else’s and then...

This sucks. 

I’m ‘lucky’ because I got more than 2 GB items in my palette?! That shouldn’t be the case. This isn’t fair, and I agree with the sentiment that it needs to be changed. 

Things are already unfair for men. And now we women have to pay and pay and pay to even have a chance to earn some pixels that we want? Not okay.

I understand that this game was created to generate revenue, but there needs to be a better way for players to participate instead of shelling out tons of real-life money. 

The eyes look so strange too. It’s a shame they’re just going to sit in my closet. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Well it demands guts to sport the whole blue outfit but koko do not fear!!!
    Here are Zee ( @kokokokonutDani and @September all in the blue jacket 
    #Blondesquad
    Good morning Thabks for including Z  @Danizzle.  YOu also hung with. Kat, and @Rumpelstilzchen and our resident Diva, the girl who lives a. Hour away. And I swear we will meet one day... @Carol Davida

I just wonder why my friends never look happy when we jet off together.  Fridge is stocked with Stoli and macadamia nuts. Righ tnow we are taking  off for Pilot Bob's Surprise.  We'll know se we are when we get there. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Well @KalindaKing we know it's possible. But it's also possible to win the lottery and get hit by lightning. We want better odds. 

Maybe #4ItemGBs?

Also @dani we look great all together! (:
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @kokokokonut @September xoxo 😍💕
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Delete 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Why do the NPC's in my game only pay for the one hour dates.. without the wine
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the hair with the hat, which I didn't actually want. It's useful for the event points, but I would have actually used the eyes and they were in the palette.
    Platform: Android

• KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    So glad we had a dating event, managed to have my first baby 👶 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    My male game free gb this is so sad not only to guys only get 2 earnables and no kollections but then they get pallets like this 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    Just sayin, my Aunt got hit by lightning when she was about 10 walking through a field on the way home from school.  about 6 years later, she got struck by lightning agsin, walking through the same field on the way home from school.   B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Really?? Is she okay now though 
    Oh yeah, when she'd tell the story  later on, she said the 1st time she was scared and the end time she was mad.  She saId she developed an awkward limp and started dance lessons after the 2nd to overcome the limp.  If I got hit by lightning,  I would stay out of that field. I wasn't making light of anyone's angst I just been sitting on that story for a long time when  being hit by lightning us mentioned.....hey there's my opening. LOL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm always nervous when I'm walking in the rain during a thunderstorm with an umbrella. Is it a lightening rod or no? 
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited September 2018
    1st box (I’m not used to screenshotting on my bf’s iPhone, but I chose 40 k stars).

2nd box. I chose the denim shirt first. Then I chose the GB pants. I was hoping to get the GB jacket, but it wasn’t even there :(
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    This might seem petty but I actually miss when there were characters to talk to and choices to make in the weekend events. Now that it's just basically "do three tasks" it feels a little phoned in. 

The weekend event tasks always felt like an interesting break from grinding dates or reality shows or whatever but now they just feel like a different (and usually less profitable!) type of grind. What's the point? You might as well save them up for weekday event points.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    A good weekend for my doll!! Completed the earnables with 20 hours to spare, may be a new record for me as I always finish last minute. Here’s her & the new bf... scratch that, fiancé! He proposed after only like 5 dates but what can I say, love was in the air this weekend, and now I get to show off a sparkly engagement ring along with my new look ❤️

(Plus he’s still very kind to me and tells me my outfit looks great every time even when I only have 200/500 heart points to get the bonus gold heart before starting dates... what a keeper) 

now that I’m done with the event im off to buy a terrible wedding dress as I cannot afford any of the k star ones :)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I am so pleased to introduce baby Louis, born this morning 😊 he looks a lot like his daddy ! 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Lisylis You are not being petty at all. I said that last week that I missed the storyline in weekend events.

As someone who usually finish the storylines from new updates a week after they are introduced, I normally look forward to weekend events for new storyline. 

I am not sure why Glu decided to go from, let-train-this-new-model-who-want-to-eat-all-the-watermelons, looking-for-clues-for-the-golden-monkey-statue and ghosthunters-breaking-into-our-belair-home to like “hey, finish 3 events before the weekend ends for extra points. “

I hope the next update bring new weekend storyline back. Especially with Halloween coming , I hope we get some oookeeyy-spookeeyyy storyline. 
    IOS Player