Reality TV show! What did you name yours?!

124Next

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited October 2018
  • Sam19Sam19 Registered Users 23 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Life is Strange (yes, it's because of the game, I love it) 
    (∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃──☆*:・゚*:・゚’★
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I've said this before on the forum but mine is 'The B*tchelorette' (uncensored!). I didn't think they'd let me name it that!!
    Hahaha @Lisylis you're so funny
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    My show is called The King Diaries! Maybe I should change it to The Prince Diaries? :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    I named mine Starring Suzie. I thought my reality show name was creative until I read all of yours. ?
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • beenybop99beenybop99 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mines series is called “The Life of Alice” and my doll name is Alice. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Yezs Mess :') 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Welcome @beenybop99   Nice to meet you.   I named my iPad's game     An Apple a Day (for AppleP) 
    Z is ZLicious   and aww,  poor Kat.  I don't remember anything about her game.  AppleP is like the Kim of the 3, and Z, def the Kylie.   
    man,  when you start thinking your dolls have their own personalities.......Think it's time for a little Caffeine. 
    Again, Welcome

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I called mine Poizenous.
    I play on iOS
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    My girl’s show is I Am Tara. My boy’s show is Everybody Loves Eli. I just used real life TV shows and imposed the doll’s names instead 😂
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Carioca , which is what you are called when you’re from Rio De Janeiro, Brasil ❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Just looked, the last game's reality show is boringly called Koko and the Kokonuts. My Prague bar is better.  That's called  Rockin a Hard Spot.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My show’s called Nirvana with Ariana. 😅
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Mine is Joining Josephine  :)
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Total Breevas. There's a reality show called Total Divas. 
    I called my show Daniel ± Hailey
    You'll see similarities with a certain clothing brand starting with an "Alice" ending with an "Olivia" 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Mine started as Queening with Amelia when it launched but I changed it a couple of weeks ago because of my Amelia KKH Diaries videos to match! 💕
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Mine xoxo Tia Reve base on gossip girl lol 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    kinda embarrassing but mine is just “dumb b!tch tv” (except unsensored) I put it as a joke bc didn’t think it would let me put that!! And I would change it but I honestly think it’s so funny every time theres a tweet about it... plus especially since it’s all in lowercase, when I look on the top shows list everyone has these professional looking and sounding names and then there’s mine 😂😭 plus I don’t know what else I would call it as no puns go with “Mikayla” 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MorgannMorgann Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I named mine something along the lines of "Rising Star: VIP" originally mine was just "Rising Star" But I felt like it could use a lil umph lol.
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Well I've managed to get to the reality show top two times, one in my first male game and another in my first female game, and now I'm trying again in my male game. I remember in my female game the reality was Summer by Lips, pun that used the name Summer Lips of my doll with her presenting the summer of several countries around the world. In my male doll, initially reality was called Global Architecture (since I study architecture and urbanism), and after the design update I modified it to ARCHtetonic, a program in which I architect traveled the world showing architectural styles, traditions and cultures of peoples strengthening a sense of identity and appreciation of their own culture among them. 
  • SpiceSpice Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Name’s Salsa and my show’s called Totally Spice 😉🔥 
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    I named mine Dear Life, inspired by a song by my favorite artist Delta Goodrem :) go check it out ;)