šŸ’Ž KK:H Weekend Event 10/5/18 - VIP! Hairstyles and More Alice & Olivia!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Thanksgiving is November 22 and Black Friday is November 23! Our special weekend event will start on Thanksgiving!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    How many stars do you need to spend for each item in VIP weekends? I know the first is 15 but I always forget the middle two. I need that eye color! And I love the gift box items!!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I'm probably going to be in the minority but I'm not a fan of the GB hair, just not really a fan of super long hair, probably because I don't like having it myself and prefer to keep my own short so I tend to keep shorter hairstyles on my doll. The other GB items are ok, think I'll be hoping for the boots if I buy anything. I do like the earnable items and I'm curious to see how the eye colour will look on my doll. I really like the chunky boots in the kollection so I might have to go for those.Ā 
    I play on iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    My Kstars are ready. I. Need. That. Long. Hair. Period.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I agree @MarianiPoizen about the hair, I wish it was a bit fuller and not so wispy in front too. But I am excited for the eye color for my doll. She's been wearing the grey eyes since the beginning of the game! I also like the chunky boots in the Kollection and the sweater. I can't for the life of me remember what each stage in the earnables costs!
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I think 15-50-300-500?Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I want that long hair so bad but unless the ā€˜two GB items is the normā€™ rip-off is done, I wonā€™t be chasing it.Ā 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    300 kstars for eye color? Y'all trippin about charging that.

Im of the firm belief that eye and hair colors need to stay in the closet and it's been far too long since either added new choices. We need more makeup and nail polish in there too. I'm so bored.Ā 

Anyway, I hope this event signals the end to the Alice and Olivia update. I'm over the granny clothes. Not one item of theirs interested me. This collection and BMC are so drab. I so prefer high fashion brands.Ā 

That said, I'm probably going to get the eye color on default because I want to buy some of the limited time closet dresses "we" created, if they're still there tomorrow.Ā 
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm disappointed that some of the Kollections expired before this weekend. That's what I was planning to do during the VIP, work on/finish up some of those. Since I don't have those to buy, I don't know if I'll spend much, if at all, this weekend. I look forward to VIP weekends to spend all my stars, but I'm just not feeling the earnable hair, and Everly doesn't need that eye color. My favorite item this weekend is the gold clutch. I'm thinking now maybe I'll spend some of my saved stars on my TB kollection or last week's Alice + Olivia Kollection before they expire today.Ā 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Ā 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    The way I will act if I win this GB hair, dollsšŸ˜‹
    This hair calls for someĀ sassy Minajesty šŸ˜˜šŸ‘Œ

Due to a technical limitation, it's not possible to wear the extra long gift box hair and hold a handheld item at the same time. Sorry about this!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Love the smc!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Wait so the promo is long hair and handheld but we canā€™t actually do that?! I really love the smc hair but those trousers are awful šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
    The items in the earnable prizes are staying the same, but we have changed the order:

#VIPKalinda
    Yay!!! Now I know for sure Iā€™ll get the eye color. I do agree that 300 stars wouldā€™ve been very steep for that, so excited itā€™s switched! I like the hair as well but thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll be able to spend that many stars, unless I win some in kollections & boxes I plan to playĀ 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I wanted to spend 150 for the dress and finish and now idk if I want to spend at all. But I'm glad that some dolls can get more natural blue eyes for less, I understand that.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Well not gonna use the eyes and not gonna spend 300 stars for the dress, so can you guys give tips for something around 15 stars I could buy? :')
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @yezx do you have any businesses left to furnish? What about poses? Eye colors? Lip colors? Those are all pretty cheap. Other than that if you still have a kollection to start some begin at 20 or 25 k-stars
    @yezx if youā€™re interested in the gift box items, Maybe just buy one try and then youā€™d get the free one, so youā€™d get two tries for the price of one?

Otherwise I was gonna say the same as @soundspretty with businesses, furniture, or a cheaper kollection
    Yes thanks @soundspretty and @mikaylachimo ! I do have businesses to furnish, I always forget that!Ā 

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Yeah, I was gonna spend for the dress since it was the 2nd item, but now, I probably won't spend much at all. As a brown eyed girl, the blue would just sit in my wardrobe collecting dust. DEF excited for the A&O bundle though

PS so no one thinks I'm upset, I'm def not and I totally get the change on Glu's part. I had to buy my natural hair color, shade closer to my eye color, eye shape, and was lucky to get lips in gb ages ago. I totally understand!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    What about not putting hair or eye colours into the earnables or gb's but into the closet to purchase.
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I donā€™t really know how I feel about this event. Having an eye color as a ā€œprizeā€ is the worst new addition for me personally, cause I never change my dollā€™s eye color. So that is one item that I have to spend stars on to get the next item - and that I will never ever use. So I get one item less than people who want a new color.. Plus, having hair in the gb boxes (that is gorgeous !) and not being able to use it fully is not great either. So yeah. I might sit this one out completely cause of this.Ā 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Has Glu listened to everyone and made a change to the gift boxes yet? Or can we still expect 2-gb items as ā€˜the normā€™?
    edited October 2018
    also isn't it a bit unfair guys have to spend 300 stars for something girls only have to spend 50 stars for?

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Dang!! Why couldnā€™t this have happened during this weekends event!?
    Obviously Iā€™m joking.. but is this even normal? That is a lot of kstars to keep someone you turned down marrying..ijs.
    I DO want the long hair and the eye color, but I agree with @Savagekkh .. an eye color should be in the closet. Not feeling the earnable hair or dress, and not sure I want to spend 600 stars chasing the hair.Ā 
    *cringes at what my doll is wearing UGH I was playing around with those shoes* eek

iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    What the heck? Ok it's so completely uncool to show a preview and then change the prizes around. The only thing that's cute is the pink dress and now it's gone from 50 stars to 300?Ā 

Bye FeliciaĀ 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    This weekend is going to be full of some big kstar purchases for me...

In addition to wanting the A&O offer, Iā€™m going to nab these three that Iā€™ve had my eye on for a little bit:

After that, Iā€™ll probably chase the GB dress and boots, who knows.Ā 
    Not a big fan or the earnable eye color or hair, but I like that dress a lot!Ā 

Anyone else doing some spending this weekend?
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I was really excited about being able to get the dress 2nd but I'm not gonna be spending for the eyes
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I am still hoping for the return of shade of green eyes we had before the major doll change.Ā 

im not interested in the light blue eyes for either of my dolls PLUS it makes me sad about @Vats losing his game. Ā He consistently campaigned for realistic light blue eyes. Ā Heā€™d love these. ...

Also,
    Its complete crap that the exact same prize costs female dolls 50 and male dolls 300.Ā 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens