Discussion of all things Baby, Marriage and Divorce

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H Oh What a Beautiful Baby!.
Prev13

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey everyone :)
    Me and my hubby, who is called Jason are near the 12000 points mark and we are close to get our frst baby <3
    I know i want one baby but idk if want a 2nd one just yet.....
    What do you guys think?? Keep it just with 1 or go for 2?? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Might as well go for 2! Especially if you like your hubby and want to stick with him until you max on points.

Might as well go for 2! Especially if you like your hubby and want to stick with him until you max on points.

If i max him on points does he stay with me forever or he still can divorce me??
    Because im tired of doing dates D:
    But i really want babies <3
    If i max him on points does he stay with me forever or he still can divorce me?? Because im tired of doing dates D: But i really want babies <3
    He can still divorce you but think of it this way: if you decide to have a second baby you're going to have to get to 15, 000 points all over again. You can either do it now when you're 3000 points away or later and have to do the full amount

If i max him on points does he stay with me forever or he still can divorce me??
    Because im tired of doing dates D:
    But i really want babies <3

He can still divorce you but think of it this way: if you decide to have a second baby you're going to have to get to 15, 000 points all over again. You can either do it now when you're 3000 points away or later and have to do the full amount

Ya i know!
    I think thats what im gonna do :)
    Ill do the 2 babies with my hubby Jason Mason and see what things go after that :P
    I really want to get a boy and a girl!
    I have a boy named picked alredy but im still not sure about baby girl names :3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I divorced my husband when we maxed out at 9000 and had our first baby. Hand to God, a week later points were raised and seconds babies were available at 12000 ( yes, it's changed now to 12 and 15). 3000 more points and I would have had my 2nd baby. I spent stars for the 2nd baby, so think long and hard before divorcing him. Once you get both kids, leave him. Pretend you're my ex-sisterinlaw. Use them and lose them.
    Seriously, look at the figures. Is he so annoying you can't do another 3k?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Also question....
    Are there Kcash baby stuff right?? Like hair styles and outfits....

I divorced my husband when we maxed out at 9000 and had our first baby. Hand to God, a week later points were raised and seconds babies were available at 12000 ( yes, it's changed now to 12 and 15). 3000 more points and I would have had my 2nd baby. I spent stars for the 2nd baby, so think long and hard before divorcing him. Once you get both kids, leave him. Pretend you're my ex-sisterinlaw. Use them and lose them.
    Seriously, look at the figures. Is he so annoying you can't do another 3k?

Good idea :P

Also question....

Yes there's a few. I've not paid k-stars for any baby stuff.

Also question....

Yes there's a few. I've not paid k-stars for any baby stuff.
    Oh thank god :D
    I have only bought a few star items, I am hoping for some girlier little dresses for our bundels of joy. I have purchased the black dress that North wore to her first Fashion week in Paris a few years ago.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'd buy more if half off Black Friday sales included the baby wardrobe... I just feel spending 100 k-stars on a baby outfit that you don't really see is a bit steep. Ohhh baby clothes would be a great luxe goal idea.
  • KKWGamerKKWGamer Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm recently on level 29 of the game. I divorced my previous husband and now I'm dating someone new. Our relationship meter is max and yet there has been no talk of proposal. I've broke up with all the other people that had a heart next to the contact list and deleted them from the contact list. I've checked every possible place to have a date and there is no one there.
    Is this an NPC or a real player contact?  If you've looked absolutely everywhere and can't find him.  does he still call for the date?  ANd   can you see him in your contacts if you wanted to send a gift?  If you can find him in the overall (gift) contacts, but can not find him to call him into the date, send a ticket to customer care.  If he is not in your contacts at all, then chances are you accidentally deleted him (if NPC) or he disappeared from the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    He is a NPC. I can go on dates with him but he isn't proposing. 
    I'm not sure what is happening actually. I don't even no if he is an actual player or not. 
    if he has an occupation he is an NPC, if he is listed as friend it is a real person.  My best advice is to just date date date.  I have heard of players who get the baby and the proposal in the same date.  And whether he was NPC or real person, I was only asking that when you couldn't find him.  Now that you found him, we just have to get him to propose.  Date in different places.  Like real life, you can't hurry love.  But you found him again, so that's half the battle.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I divorced my husband today, but we're still in a relationship. Is that normal? It took him a few hours but he did move out of all of my houses. It's like we never got married. I like it this way, I'm just a bit confused because the last time I divorced a guy we broke up completely.
    iOS
    Npc or real player?  That is very strange. If it's NPC you can just delete him if you want. You sure there's no cracked heart next to his name? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    NPC. Nope. No cracked heart. I can still invite him on dates, go to his place and everything :D plus he's in a good mood ever since the divorce even though we didn't go on a date for days.

iOS
    I don’t I don’t know how you did it, but that’s amazing.  I want one of those no pressure divorces.  Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
      Yeah, it’s great actually.😃 much better than being married. I guess I’m just gonna keep him around. Now that I don’t have to see him everywhere he doesn’t bother me much and he might be useful on dating events.😬
    iOS
    Let us know what happens when you date him again.  ;
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Josephine met Zac during what seemed to be a "The Bachelor"-likeTV show. She had 3 "matches" but finally picked Zac. At this time, she was in a relationship with another guy, but she broke up to fully live this adventure with Zac. And then, it was on: they got married, renewed their vows, had their first baby boy named Louis. They recently welcomed a new member to their family, a baby girl named Gabrielle. Their relationship is maxed out - I don't really know where it's going, because yes, dating means money and is time consuming, but I like their story and I think I'll leave it that way  :)
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    edited November 2018
    I just started a date and he proposed 😫 what happens if I say no?

Edit: I said no, nothing happened.😂
    iOS
  • AidetteAidette Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I’m still single with no kid in the game 😂
    The husband NPCs just don’t interest me, I’m still holding onto hope that one day, characters like Cassio and Raul can become dateable 😖
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    I just started a date and he proposed 😫 what happens if I say no?

Edit: I said no, nothing happened.😂
    Wowww! Stage 5 clinger! I’ve been divorced in the game but still have the rings? Maybe because one I bought as an upgrade. He is still in the family picture on the living room of the bel air estate. I’ve dated and only proposed to once, to which I declined. Now no one will marry me. 🤷‍♀️ I have the top couples trophy and maxed out the lover achievement.. but I do want to get married for fun 🙃
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    jaeann said:
    Wowww! Stage 5 clinger! I’ve been divorced in the game but still have the rings? Maybe because one I bought as an upgrade. He is still in the family picture on the living room of the bel air estate. I’ve dated and only proposed to once, to which I declined. Now no one will marry me. 🤷‍♀️ I have the top couples trophy and maxed out the lover achievement.. but I do want to get married for fun 🙃

He really is😂😂 he started calling me again this weekend but I was way too busy shopping so we broke up. You get to keep the ring and the family portrait after the divorce. Marriage is everything but fun in this game. You’re not missing out on anything😃

iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    If I delete my npc husband, do I get to keep the babies?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Yes! Those babies are yours forever. ;
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary