🎆v9.5 Update! Kimtober Rocks Kim's Birthday & More

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @AliBryant losing dresses like that is tragic! I have an older model Ipad and I dread switching my game over when that day comes. I'll need to see a therapist to tell them how nervous I am and how I'll need more help if it doesn't work lol

That neon pic, is Kim's toe ring new?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    It be nice if they fix the levels with the challenges like it’s 25 150 300 600. Idk about u guys but it’s a struggle bus to even get to 300. When it’s anything but party or sms maybe can we make it more reasonable for us players
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Facebook has been restoring my game each time I had to transfer to the latest device PuterHead got me..   Google isn'the saving anything to the cloud...nothing so thst's google and not the game, but thank  God for the Facebook connection.  Easy as anything.  And I transferred 3 times trying to get google to wake up. So, it looks like safe storage is here.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Sure safe storage is here @kokokokonut but I recently got myself a new phone (iOS) and I want to transfer my male game (android) to it. Is it possible through Facebook now? 
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I'm really looking forward to the update, it's the month of Halloween 🤩. Will it have new fantasies ??
    @Danizzle I believe that is supposed to be possible.  There is a section in FAQs about it.  The only thing you need to understand is that now you will have to add new friends, on your platform because the Android contacts will no longer be available, if you switch your Android game to iOS.    I'll grab the link. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2018

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.  If I already have your guy doll as a contact to my androids, I'll let you know what happens to him in those games.  (I'm excited you are the 1st cross platform transfer I know about 1st hand.  Woo Hool)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Hmm I'd like more tattoos. Was so happy when I saw the tattoo in the kollection a few weeks back. I'd like it if you could choose which arm it displays on as at the mo my doll has a full sleeve tattoo and a top with one sleeve. The tattoo is covered by the top so it'd be cool if I could put the tattoo on the other arm. 
    Some rearrangement at belair might be helpful. Have been doing reality shows there and having to go back out to the foyer from the living room to go back into the dining room is a bit irritating. If there was a menu in the living room for the other options on that list would speed it up a little.
    Probably like most people, some sort of reminder to say when businesses are ready would be helpful. We get a call from Luther to tell us kash is ready to collect so something similar as a reminder but not a goal that then clutters up the screen.
    There were probably other things that I thought of but can't remember, so if I remember I'll post again.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what comes with this update, I love Halloween and seeing the costumes. We can't really celebrate it as my lb is terrified of people in costumes so I'll dress my doll up instead 😀
    I play on iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I keep refreshing this thread just in case 🙊
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    awww,  Well I know how you feel @kaydencekkh I keep coming to the thread just in case as well.  (I'll let you in on a little secret.....I keep running over to the App store.....but then I remember our Glu Goddess said she'd tell us when to expect it, so it's just a matter of time.  and waiting. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I was looking back at old October updates and I found some old promos for the October updates! And I’m so excited for it!!!!! I can’t wait to see what’s in store!!!! 
    This last one is the most recent from the past year. But that icon game is from 2016!!!! I can’t wait for spoilers! We got the 2.0 and 2.1 in 2014, the 4.1 in 2015, the 5.6 in 2016 and 7.4 in 2017!!!! It’s just so amazing to see how this frame has grown!!!!! I love it!!! They usually add iconic stuff on October updates, like the clutch last year! I wonder what’s in store this year! 

Can you believe we had TWO updates in the first year for october?

Source: http://kimkardashianhollywood.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Updates

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think we’re getting this look!!! 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’d love to finally get this costume.  We can even get the handheld now. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • chloekkhchloekkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Kim’s birthday event was so beautiful last year. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for us this Kimtober! 
    Daily KKH Player • iOS

Tuesday morning and who else is psyched?  Kim's birthday will be phenomenal, Halloween will be fabulous, but first we have the imminent update.  Who thinks it will be today?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I don't know about it but I brought my lucky charm with me. Hopefully it's soon

edited October 2018
    My ipad sent me a notification saying I hadn't backed up to the cloud in 2 weeks. So I pushed the button and that's backed up.  And even though I thoroughly trust the FB and even Google if it's working for you, I decided to hard copy back up my games.  So I backed up the Androids with SmartSwitch, and backed up the iPad to itunes.  I guess you could say I'm locked and loaded, waiting for the

Now this time the update button was just a test. But when you see any official word be it Kalinda, or the App Store, or IG or other,  when you see official confirmation that the update is here, copy and paste this button, then slap it down and tell the forum it's here.  (You know,  we always say do this, and last time, omg, @LindaVB saw the update was in,  posted the button and ran off to get it.  I came to the page,  didn't even have to read.....saw the big red button and ran off to get MY updates.  It works dolls  Let's do it again) ;) Ok, here's the button you NEED to copy and paste when you see the update land. lol
    ONLY FOR COPY PURPOSES.

I think we should be prepared to stalk Twitter, FB, IG, SnapChat, App Store, Itunes.....am I the only one with this feeling?

Oh,  and how about some chants?  I think this might be the day.  (I'm wrong a lot but I gotta feeling)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    KoKo!! You had me all riled up with the update button 😂😂 almost screamed in excitement lol.

Anyways can I use smart switch if I have a non Samsung android? I have a one plus. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @September you can start with any device to pull your data from (even iOS), but I believe smart switch will only work if you're transferring to a Samsung device. 
    Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Smart Switch has a list of compatible devices, but if you're android there are other programs you can use as well.  Basically you want to hold a copy of your device data on your desktop(laptop).  
    If you tell me what device you have, I'll see if I can find a program that might work.
    See, I have a def prob, my brand new device will not back up to google.  Google told me, they understand I want to, but we can't always get everything we want.  Can you believe that?  Samsung said it was google play.  So,  rather than fight, I hold my own backups. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2018
    @September  you have a one plus?  I found this 
    Edit:  Ok,  to back up your One Plus without rooting the device (rooting or jailbreaking is not good) is here: https://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/backup-data-oneplus-phone.html

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I went back and modified the button.  Ooops, but now I have to put the real one back.  Will someone please remind me to have caffeine next time you see me up and posting early in the morning?  It's this Update Fever I tell ya.  Update Fever.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m sooo excited for Kimtober Update! I want it So bad! A lot of New items, Kim’s birthday party!
    Yeah, I love the decorations for Kim's birthday. Then we get Halloween Decorations, then I think they switch to Thanksgiving decos, and finally Winterwonderland complete with Snow falling.  Yeah.  Love the decorations. They brighten up so many US locations.  I love walking into a club and suddenly see them, having forgotten they were there.  Usually Lif decorates, and Oak.....help me out here.  ANd some streets. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    *fingers crossed for alot of great Kash itens for this update*
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    When is the update coming?
    Me when I refresh the playstore every 10 minutes and I see there's no update

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Searching for @KalindaKing and the update like...
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    “patiently” waiting for it 😬