⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    It's a great addition the background that changes according to the time in Santa Monica, Bel Air rooftop and Rio de Janeiro. 
    ◾Please make the background change according to the real time in all the locations existing in the game already. 
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    - update the achievements
    - add new stuff in the wardrobe for levelling up on high levels
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Increase every payout for all the K-Stars payout for x10. It's ludicrous the amount we get for businesses and special events. 2, 3 K-Stars. When you can't get anything for under 20 K-Stars, regular items and furnitures cost usually 30-40 K-Stars and Pop-Up Items can get to 240, 280 K-Stars. 
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Vip events for facebook players when all have sys. I think its better than nothing
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Also I say theses 
    - add more to the celebrity perks 
    - make the kollection have more cash options or when it’s gonna disappear make if discount. How can an normal non hacking player afford all that on a week base
    - maybe update the levels for events 25 150 300 600 is crazy and impossible for again the normal player 
    I hope we will see Kanye in game someday. They have been together with Kim for so long time!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    As a Kpop fan myself, i wish there would be a Kpop Inspired Update soon!
    Since Kpop has been BOOMING all over the world and Kpop is known for their amazing fashions and stylings, i would love a Kpop Inspired update
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    A wishlist in the closet and a 'my items' tab for spouses' closets
  • HoneyBuddhaChipHoneyBuddhaChip Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Please  add these items in the wardrobe or gift boxes I want them SO BAD
  • HoneyBuddhaChipHoneyBuddhaChip Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Please  add these items in the wardrobe or gift boxes I want them SO BAD
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    More achievements and achievements to be reset once they've been completed. I've not been playing for long compared to some people on here but I've already maxed out on 18 of them. It would be more motivational to keep playing if the '5-star 150 photo shoots in a row'-type achievements returned to zero once they'd been completed and you could do them again, keeping up the excitement and encouraging players to keep on playing. Having fewer opportunities to earn Kstars doesn't mean I buy them, as maybe Glu hopes - it means I hoard them and am actually less likely to buy them than if I had more achievements to aim for.
    I'd even like the gold stars (Professional) and gold hearts (Romantic) to go beyond 999. Controversial! But  currently I have no reason to furnish my homes or buy lots of clothes, so having to work 20% harder on gigs and dates would encourage me to buy more stuff, with obvious financial knock-on effects for Glu. 
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Pretty pretty please add these lips to the Black Friday TB sale ;)

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We have a special Fashion and beauty suggestion thread.  Please use those for clothing, makeup, fashion suggestions.  Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jcruz415jcruz415 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - Can we date Raul Ferro in the future and possibly marry him?
    - Could our children grow from babies to toddlers?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Babies need to grow up to todles!
    At least one of the 2 shoudl grow up, and that make us be able to have another baby :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Until we can have Kalinda as a VIP in our games, could you include her in an event or even just a cameo in each update? Put her at a table in Oak, anything. We reallly reallly enjoyed playing with her character.  It was a great connection. Thank you I love everything else.  (Oh, we need new bling.  The sparkly stuff please.)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    It would be nice to have an edit mode in the houses where we could buy all the furniture and stuff instead of seeing the icons of the missing items all the time.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    A revamp of the VIP subscriptions to include a pack of k stars. All the Kollections have gotten out of hand and it's crazy that even the people paying $50 a month on a game subscription have to pay even more to actually play some of the features of the game.
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Honestly stop with so many Kollections. It was fun at first but now it’s just annoying. If anything let us have them for the whole update then they can expire. 
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    This is some venting but mostly suggestions to the team, cause I feel really disappointed.

The prices overall are too high in the game and payouts for businesses are too low. So a change in that would be great for all players. 

For the the people that have played for a long time here are a few things to fix/improve/whatever:
    - Update the achievements!! 
    The longer you play - the more you’ll advance in the achievements - therefore you would (and should) get increased payouts every level.
    - Add more Celebrity Perks!!
    The more cash you spend and level up you should be rewarded with exclusive items so that you’ll want to play more.
    - Add more partnerships! Both to daily gift boxes and when you get more viewers on your tv-show. This also makes you want to play more and more.
    - Increase the k-stars you get when you already have all the old items!
    if you have all items in a throwback event you should get AT LEAST the amount one box costs - preferably more since they probably spent lots of cash to get the items in the first case.
    - Once in a while get a small amount of free k-stars when you reach some milestones. When you’ve played for a certain amount of days or if you’ve been a player for x amount of time. Anything.
    - Being able to exchange k-cash for k-stars. 
    - Get some kind of discount when you’ve reached a certain amount of the closet hearts and stars. (If that makes sense) we have thousands of heart (relationship) and stars (professional) points and Glu should be able to fix so that the higher the points the higher the discount or something.

so this talk about Glu not punishing their longtime players.. well, they don’t do anything to “honor” them either. They are forgotten and it’s getting really greedy. These are such small things, most of them. And it would make such a difference. 
    Ok? Ok. Thank you for your time.

I’m a bit confused and flustered. Today I see all of the kollection are basically going alway. It’s like maybe in the future let us know in advance or hey idk maybe make it the same week you have those spend challenge bc I spent money on that and then turn around you got a week till it goes or make the items available in the store part. At less if wont go for a waste. Then you have the Halloween and other K kollection this week so you face with this what to do 
    KKHLucy said:
    Honestly stop with so many Kollections. It was fun at first but now it’s just annoying. If anything let us have them for the whole update then they can expire. 
    I do agree I just talk about that it’s way annoying like I like them but not like this lol
    I was just in Downtown LA and I feel like our store has been forgotten. I think we should do more with it because it’s just staying there.
    Also the payouts for business and things should increase as the prices of things are going up. There is barely any places to spend cash in and mostly everything costs KStars. Give us more KStars either let us earn them or give it to us. We can’t buy anything with 3 or 5 KStars. 
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Soo this is not asking for help, and i know this is not important but you guys SHOULD bring back the KKW contour on a throwback week. This has been asked for a long time and i feel like its finally time for you to bring it up now! I want this to be surprise for my sisters birthday bcs she loves this game and she loves makeup!❤❤😊😊
    edited October 2018
    Can you give us back Weekend Kollections instead of GB? If I'm wasting kstars on exclusive weekend items I want to be sure that I will get them, not a cash, energy or daily GB items. I don't wanna lose cute clothes because of bad luck.
    Please make our husbands less needy! I hate when I have to grind to finish an event and my husband calls to go on a date. Our babies are less needy than our husbands and wives, and babies are the most needy. Irl husbands are not as needy
  • georgiakkhgeorgiakkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I agree, for some reason I never got the option to buy it! I was always hoping they would bring it back and put it in the store for K-Stars
    ~ georgiakkh

( iOS and Android )
  • georgiakkhgeorgiakkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    KKH is very expensive, and obviously that’s understandable because GLU has to make money. But it would be amazing if there where more ways to get more money or energy! and if a player can’t afford the fancy clothes maybe they could design custom ones? idk it sounds like a cool idea 
    ~ georgiakkh

( iOS and Android )
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I mentioned this once a few years ago, but I find it borderline offensive that my husband is hanging out in every single house but never with the babies in the nursery. Instead there's a female babysitter.

I'd like Glu to have my husband holding the baby. 
  • WallFlower2WallFlower2 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Make it more sim like