🎆v9.5 Update! Kimtober Rocks Kim's Birthday & More

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @KKHLucy the dresses are in the Kloset at 60 k-stars instead of 40 
    IOS Player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    isnt there a vip quest? Or am I just missing it?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    btw there’s a glitch in the bel air house? i have the royal wedding decorations but no option to buy the new Halloween decor 🤔
    yezx said:
    isnt there a vip quest? Or am I just missing it?
    Yes there is! 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Finally
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

Same @francescahill, also wedding decoration in my house... So weird I didnt get the quest, can you tell me if it started right away when you updated?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @LovelyEmma thank you!! I’m scared to update now! @yezx I’m so scared to update then!!
    @TrashleyKKH thank you!! I’m gonna try to get 40 kstars to buy a second one. Guess I won’t be able to get all the ones I love it :(
    edited October 2018

@stirfryedshana Totally agreed! This dress is divine! Glu should do more green clothings that is not campy or St Paddy inspired. And omg you are amazing at painting and making those Halloween items!!!

i have to agree with Rumpel that the Halloween decorations this year is a bit much. Like a giant coffin in front of Brew Palms and those giant grinning pumpkins are a bit too in your face. 
    IOS Player 
    @KKHLucy i would buy the ones you really want. I got 4 that I had my eyes on. I got the longer dresses and the gold dress as they are more to my taste. But at least they are still there at a 50% increase in k-stars. 
    IOS Player 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Obviously my first look had to feature the crown! It all started last Halloween...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2018
    HurrayI  this is great . iOS is served!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    yezx said:
    Same @francescahill, also wedding decoration in my house... So weird I didnt get the quest, can you tell me if it started right away when you updated?
    Yes I got the usual call from Simon that there’s an exclusive VIP quest but I haven’t got a notification about other quests, I saw some android users posted about some quests with ghosts but I haven’t got anything.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Liking the update so far. Am happy to get the shoes and skirt from the two TB bundles I was missing and liked how it was handled. The kash items are nice and like others have said the green dress is awesome. Love the Aaliyah inspired outfit, love her music. Looking forward to seeing what's in store with the storyline, seems like it could be fun 😀
    I play on iOS
    @Francescahill it's the other way around on my device... I got the call to meet someone in Hollywood for that quest...

Make kkh great again: 
    We'll keep trying to figure out what went wrong with the decorations in Bel Air! Let us know if anything else comes up
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @kalindaking is there any chance you know why I didn't get the vip quest? 

Make kkh great again: 
    yezx said:
    @Francescahill it's the other way around on my device... I got the call to meet someone in Hollywood for that quest...
    Wait I was just checking my quests again and I got it, it’s some call to brew palms idk why I missed it. For now I think the only glitch for me it’s the decorations. 
    edited October 2018
    @yezx The VIP quest is about being a DJ at Mirimount. You should get the call soon... You could try to tap on Restore Special Purchases and see if that helps.
    #VIPKalinda
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

This is supposed to be inspired by Carrie right? the ballon kinda confuses me. 
    OMG where did you get the outfit!! NEED it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I love the animation on the casket and tombstone, with the skeleton peeking out and the hand with the champagne glass! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2018

Omg those flames on the male doll’s hands and blooded fangs on the female doll are everything!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Where is the Carrie dress from?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @lindavb and @kokokokonut it's from the vip quest Apparently 

Make kkh great again: 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I love this top sm😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Carol Davida Those trousers go perfectly with it!
    iOS

Loving this top and the RnB diva vibes from the whole look!
    IOS Player 
    LindaVB said:

It’s from the VIP quest!
    We’re getting a Keep the Cameras Rolling event this weekend? I noticed I got that icon when the update banner showed up 👀 
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    LindaVB said:

It’s from the VIP quest!
    omg!! anyone know if you can use the VIP trial and get this?
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Ripmommyeva27Ripmommyeva27 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    We’re getting a Keep the Cameras Rolling event this weekend? I noticed I got that icon when the update banner showed up 👀 
    I hope we get that event I been working on my show to level up this event will help me