šŸŽ†v9.5 Update! Kimtober Rocks Kim's Birthday & More

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Candycorn Yes, I just signed up for the trial, and I got the quest right away!
    iOS
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Gonna do that this weekend then! What's the quest called?
    I'm TheaĀ on Android, add me on facebook!Ā 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    LindaVB said:

Omg those flames on the male dollā€™s hands and blooded fangs on the female doll are everything!!
    Omg obsessed with that Barbie-esqe look!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I want that vampire lady look for my doll. I'd even have her wear that outside of Halloween.
    Platform: Android

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I really like this top!Ā 
    ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
    Candycorn said:
    AliBryant said:
    Gonna do that this weekend then! What's the quest called?
    I forget exactly but the title contains the words ***VIP EVENT*** so it's hard to miss!
    iOS
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @LindaVB we already have the red devil costume and there are flames animations but there's no flame animation for the hand. Maybe it's a weekend event items

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    *singing* ā€œBoy I gotta watch my back, ā€˜cause Iā€™m not just anybody!ā€
    Love love love the Aaliyah top! This update has me ready to decorate for Halloween IRL and I only decorate for Christmas!Ā 
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Omg, I LOVE the VIP dress!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I forgot how much I LOVE the tree outside Bel Air! I wish we had the option to keep it, please Glu šŸ˜
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018

Ps some of the Halloween decorations. That big spider comes up and down!

I agree @SugarK , I love my big wedding tree out front and I'd keep these spiders up quite a bit
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Ick! Hate the Bel Air foyer decoration. Spiders are not my thing! šŸ˜Ø The decoration is good, just way too scary for me!
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Iā€™m just glad that there isnā€™t a timer on the ā€œpermanentā€ Kollections like the previous 2 updates. Iā€™m glad I still have time to work on them, as these that are left were some of my favorites anyway.Ā 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    @AliBryant i just saw. i keep being played by the system. incredible
    glu... where's my achievement updates lads? it's been like a year tf.

ā™” doll's name: dolce
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    ā™” i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faƧade
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I deleted a post, we do not post images or info unless it has been published by Glu. Iā€™m sorry but you canā€™t post that here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sooo I upgraded to the gold VIP in the hopes that we would get 3 items as a quest reward, and I could complete the costume. However, I did the quest and only got the eyes and dress. I was a bronze VIP when I updated the game, but switched to gold before I did the quest. Did I miss out on anything? Or was the dress and eyes it?
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    I updated the game and read all comments of you guys and was wondering that there is no quest for non VIP players, right?
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
    I updated the game and read all comments of you guys and was wondering that there is no quest for non VIP players, right?
    There is a quest for non-VIPs, itā€™s the Phantasm horror movie gig. I havenā€™t completed all of it yet, but I know you have to talk to the director first at Brew Palms, then you shoot a 3 hr reality show with her while she takes your measurements. Then you film the movie. I donā€™t know what comes after the film shoot yet. VIPs get an extra Halloween DJ gig and get the Carrie costume as a reward.Ā 
    @t_tree Oh. Thank you. I guess you have to receive a call from Simon to meet the director, right?
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
    @Anastasia J Kennedy yes, he called me as soon as I updated the game.
    @t_tree I started a gold membership today and got 4 items, the dress, hair, eyes, and balloon
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @t_tree I started a gold membership today and got 4 items, the dress, hair, eyes, and balloon
    Ugh, thatā€™s what I figured. Iā€™ve seen some posts with the hair, and I wanted it, hence why I upgraded my membership. I canā€™t think of why I would be missing the hair and balloon, I did the quest after upgrading to gold...šŸ˜­
    t_tree said:
    @Anastasia J Kennedy yes, he called me as soon as I updated the game.
    Uggh... Please help me this last time... Does Simon tell you to meet him at his office or he tell you right away to meet the director at Brew Palms? I have tons of uncompleted tasks and Simon has been trying to catch me for days and tell me to meet him at his office... I don't wanna fill up my undone tasks so I refuse to do that lol
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
    @Anastasia J Kennedy he just calls, you donā€™t have to go see him. The directorā€™s name is Lexi Hoult. If you havenā€™t gotten it, you might have to clear out some tasks first? Hereā€™s the call my male game got...

and as far as the quest, itā€™s called ā€œMeet Lexi Houltā€. As you can see, heā€™s got quite a few tasks he needs to do himself, so Iā€™m hoping this helps you out.Ā 
    @t_tree That helps a lot. Thank you. I don't know why Simon doesn't call me since I'm sure the amount of undone task doesn't matter in this situation. Hmm, I'll try to figure it out.
    Thanks again <3<3
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    For those who tap around all of California for extra energy like I do, kim added a pumpkin inside her Beverly Hills home to tap!Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    pls tell me we actually get to date lexi. i just hung out with her and she said "i'll call you" but c'mon lmao.
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    also i just noticed you made the announcement icon shorter! yaaaas. thank you.
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    egg said:
    pls tell me we actually get to date lexi. i just hung out with her and she said "i'll call you" but c'mon lmao.
    That was the final update quest for me and I have had no new quests for 24 hours :(
    iOS
    I love Bel Air at night! Would be cool to have it as a photo booth background.
    iOS