🎆v9.5 Update! Kimtober Rocks Kim's Birthday & More

Comments

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Is it just me or is the update on iPad not released yet? I’m sorry if this was already answered. There’s too many pages to scroll through. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    t_tree said:
    @Anastasia J Kennedy he just calls, you don’t have to go see him. The director’s name is Lexi Hoult. If you haven’t gotten it, you might have to clear out some tasks first? Here’s the call my male game got...

and as far as the quest, it’s called “Meet Lexi Hoult”. As you can see, he’s got quite a few tasks he needs to do himself, so I’m hoping this helps you out. 
    33?! My goodness. The most I have ever gotten to is 20 I believe.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG another amazing spoiler released by KKHOfficial!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    OMG another amazing spoiler released by KKHOfficial!!

Oh wow that female outfit 😍 And the hair is just 👌🏻
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I wish I could buy the Halloween background too... Totally love the accesories in the streets, especially the one with the glass!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Oohhh, a bride of Frankenstein look! ❤️ 
    IOS Player 
    @Francescahill and @yezx Thank you for answering my Carrie dress question! I’m seriously considering getting the Bronze VIP membership!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Danizzle said:
    @LindaVB we already have the red devil costume and there are flames animations but there's no flame animation for the hand. Maybe it's a weekend event items

This outfit is everything!! Love the flames, hope you guys get flames hands this time!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thanks @LindaVB
  • Ripmommyeva27Ripmommyeva27 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @KalindaKing if I become a vip and cancel my trial a day before it ends will I still get charge the $50 I think that is how much it cost can’t remmber  anyway will I still be able to keep the stuff I purchased while I was a vip thank you anyone else is welcome to answer 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The iOS update has been out for a little over 12 hours @ladykrystal if it still isn’t showing in the App Store, I try toggle Airpkane  mode on and off, sign out and back in to your iTunes account.  See if that doesn’t help.

to anyone still missing the storyline, meet Lexi Holt(spelling?) in Bew Palms, then get fitted for a costume in Bel Air, we’ll try to help find out for you this morning, and the missing VIP call is being checked too.    
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @KalindaKing if I become a vip and cancel my trial a day before it ends will I still get charge the $50 I think that is how much it cost can’t remmber  anyway will I still be able to keep the stuff I purchased while I was a vip thank you anyone else is welcome to answer 

Anything you get while a VIP is yours to keep after you are no longer a VIP.  And when you cancel VIP, your BIP benefits are active till the end of either your trial or your billing period.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    The iOS update has been out for a little over 12 hours @ladykrystal if it still isn’t showing in the App Store, I try toggle Airpkane  mode on and off, sign out and back in to your iTunes account.  See if that doesn’t help.

to anyone still missing the storyline, meet Lexi Holt(spelling?) in Bew Palms, then get fitted for a costume in Bel Air, we’ll try to help find out for you this morning, and the missing VIP call is being checked too.    
    I'm sorry but what do you mean? I'm still missing the storyline :'(
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
    I got the vip quest! 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone

I'm sorry but what do you mean? I'm still missing the storyline :':smile
    I mean I’m going to ask Glu whether too many undone tasks would block the regular storyline, or what another cause might be. Kalinda has already said she’d ask support to look into the missing VIPstoryline,. What other answers are you looking for? I’m in early morning help mode till it’s time to open the Weekend thread. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @kokokokonut Sorry for not being clear :'(. You said that "get fitted for a custome at Bel Air" and I'm a little confused about its meaning ... Btw, I don't own Bel Air house if that helps for Glu to find out why some people are missing storyline. And I think the amount of undone task doesn't matter since in other posts, a player (sorry but I don't remember her name) has more undone tasks than me but she still got the storyline. And I'm looking forward to your Weekend thread :)
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • atanaciaatanacia Registered Users 5 Posts
    Did we het Any weekend event spoilers ?
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts

Anything you get while a VIP is yours to keep after you are no longer a VIP.  And when you cancel VIP, your BIP benefits are active till the end of either your trial or your billing period.  
    Sorry to add on to this, but I was also wondering if I were to start the trial period and cancel it after an hour, would my trial still last the 7 days?
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    @atanacia there is always a separate thread for weekend events
    iOS player daily 
    level 11 

@KalindaKing the VIP dress glitches in the photobooth when you combine it with this specific hairstyle. It does not glitch when you wear it, just in the photobooth. I tried multiple hairstyles, including the ultra long hairstyle from last week which has a technical malfunction, but those don't glitch the dress in the photobooth.

Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited October 2018
    atanacia said:
    Did we het Any weekend event spoilers ?
    We did @atanacia, our Glu Goddess usually posts a spoilers on Wednesday in the Weekday thread. You can find the latest one here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5447607/weekday-event-10-8-18-what-a-wonderful-week-for-waiting/p6
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I still don't have access to the Halloween decorations in Bel Air...am I doing something wrong? The wedding decorations are still there even though I got a notification that Halloween decorations are available until November 7?
    Calantha said:
    I still don't have access to the Halloween decorations in Bel Air...am I doing something wrong? The wedding decorations are still there even though I got a notification that Halloween decorations are available until November 7?
    Same

Make kkh great again: 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Candycorn Yes, because it works as a subscription that will renew after X amount of days. So as long as you cancel your subscription before the trial is up, you won't get charged. 
  • fluffypuffyflofluffypuffyflo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hey! I wanted to deck out my Bel Air home in Halloween decorations, but for some reason the slots are already occupied by the decorations I bought during the royal wedding event and I can’t change them and purchase Halloween ones instead! What can i do? 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited October 2018
    If you didn't get the VIP storyline, can you try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game? If that doesn't work, you could try to restart your device. Do not uninstall the game! Let me know if that works.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @kokokokonut Sorry for not being clear :'(. You said that "get fitted for a custome at Bel Air" and I'm a little confused about its meaning ... Btw, I don't own Bel Air house if that helps for Glu to find out why some people are missing storyline. And I think the amount of undone task doesn't matter since in other posts, a player (sorry but I don't remember her name) has more undone tasks than me but she still got the storyline. And I'm looking forward to your Weekend thread :)
    I'll try and find an answer.  And I meant, that the regular Storyline from the  update begins with a call to meet a director in Brew Palms.  You take that meeting, and then you go to your BelAir House.  But, you just said you don't have the house, so I'll ask about that for you.  Hang in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2018
    hey! I wanted to deck out my Bel Air home in Halloween decorations, but for some reason the slots are already occupied by the decorations I bought during the royal wedding event and I can’t change them and purchase Halloween ones instead! What can i do? 

This has been turned over to the team.  I'm moving your post to the update thread.  Welcome to the Forum. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @LindaVB I showed your fashion glitch to the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Anastasia - Keep playing until you get a goal called Reality Check-In and complete it so you can unlock your dream home in Bel Air and see the new content!
    #VIPKalinda