Can i connect my fame from my IOS debice to my Android device?

Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
Hi everyone! So i bought a Samsung Glaxasy s8 today which is Andoid! My game was is on my iphone but i want to have it on my android device now since it is a new fresh phone! Will i be able to get my game thru facebook somehow? 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2018
    You should check the FAQ for instructions. I believe it transfers via FaceBook but I’m not sure.  Here’s the link

Good luck Miley, and please let us know how it turns out.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I will check them out but i tried and this is what popped but my game was connected to facebook! Pls help☺
    Ok, I sent you to the instructions, try them and see if you get a different outcome.  
    Where omg iam soo stupid! I cant find it it says that there isnt any messages lol
    Iam not kidding i made the xact same steps before like literally the same steps! Ahh i just want to play my game😣
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Hey @kokokokonut Not sure if you realize but whenever you link to the help site, it only goes to the main page, not a specific topic.

@Miley_Caren343 Are these the steps you followed?

Install Kim Kardashian: Hollywood from the App Store or Google Play 

If your game is saved via Facebook, then tap on “I’ve Played Before” on the start screen
    • On the “Restore Saved Game” screen, select Facebook and then follow the steps
    • If there is a game associated with your Facebook account, then a pop-up window will appear that asks you to restore your saved game
    • If the system does not find a game associated with your account, verify that your old game was connected to your Facebook account and then try again
    Please play on one device only and do not delete the game from your old device until you're happy with its performance on your new device!

iOS
    Thanks for that i’ll Go see how I can change this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2018
    Here are the complete instructions.  I'm cleaning up bad and or incomplete info.  try this Miley:

How can I transfer my game from an iOS device to an Android device OR from an Android device to an iOS device?

If you have linked Kim Kardashian: Hollywood to your Facebook account, you can transfer your game from iOS to Android or vice versa.

To achieve a smooth transfer between devices, please follow these steps:

On your old device

Make sure you have the latest version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and open the game

If your game is saved through Facebook, connect your game to Facebook through either the contacts list or the game settings menu.

On your new device

If your game is saved via Facebook, then tap on “I’ve Played Before” on the start screen
    • If there is a game associated with your Facebook account, then a pop-up window will appear that asks you to restore your saved game
    • If the system does not find a game associated with your account, verify that your old game was connected to your Facebook account and then try again
    Please play on one device only and do not delete the game from your old device until you're happy with its performance on your new device!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you've followed these instructions and it is not working, please submit a ticket to Customer Care.  Can you continue to play on the old device in the meantime?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Iam not gonna do that coz last time i waited like 1 month for them to contact me and they didnt even answered my question like i asked...ahh i font want to play the game on my laggy old iphone😭😭😭idk why these glitches always happen in this game
    edited October 2018
    Miley,  a lot of us have transferred the game with no problem.  Have   you had game issues in the past?  Transferring your game is a very hands on project.  We can give you the posted instructions, but you are the one carrying them out.   You are going from an iphone to a Samsung?
    Ok, we are going to try Smart Switch.  It's a Samsung program that will let you move from iOS to Android.  Put Smart Switch on your Samsung, put it on your desktop, then you will follow the instructions to connect your iphonw, and it should copy to your computer,  Then you will connect your Samsung to smart Switch through your computer, and transfer.  I've never tried it, but I use smart switch for back up purposes. 
    Important thing to remember....DO NOT DELETE THE GAME FROM YOUR OLD DEVICE till it is up and running right on your new device.  Fingers crossed, this is my last resort.  lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lenaF28lenaF28 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Escribe tu Guys I want to know if I change my device from iPhone to Android I can restore my current progress with Facebook
    edited June 2019
    Welcome. Here are the exact instructions from Glus Support I have not done this myself, but read the directions a few times before you start. Good luck.
    Here are the complete instructions.  I'm cleaning up bad and or incomplete info.  try this Miley:

How can I transfer my game from an iOS device to an Android device OR from an Android device to an iOS device?

If you have linked Kim Kardashian: Hollywood to your Facebook account, you can transfer your game from iOS to Android or vice versa.

To achieve a smooth transfer between devices, please follow these steps:

On your old device

Make sure you have the latest version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and open the game

If your game is saved through Facebook, connect your game to Facebook through either the contacts list or the game settings menu.

On your new device

Last Updated: 15d • Permalink

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    Why this message is popping up If my both apps are in the latest version?

Im trying to transfer from iOS to Android.
  • Chris2089Chris2089 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the problem that it is a 4-5 day old version of my game which is stored on facebook, does anyone know how often the game is stored there? I have talked to support several times and they give me the same answer as you others have received, which is what I have done many times over the last few days. Have you got around the problem? should i just keep playing on my old mobile and wait patiently for that game to come up on the game server one day so i can get it over on my new android mobile?