🎆v9.5 Update! Kimtober Rocks Kim's Birthday & More

Comments

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Omg!!! My game just updated!! Just got back from work and only wanted to do a quick reality show, before kids come to a class I teach in 10 mins!! Damn! XD I wasn't expecting it at all!!! Such a nice surprise! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Yaaaay :D 
    Update arrived to Facebook :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Hmm i might be in minority BUT i dont like how small the event icon is right now!
    Please make it big again <3
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Pushing the Update button for Facebook players!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Okay so I checked the Bel Air house rooms and I got the option to add Halloween decoration in the bedroom and in the living room but the Royal Wedding decorations are still outside the house, in the dinning room and in the entryway. Everyone has this glitch or only some people? (i’m iOS) 

Edit: I also got option to add decoration in the playroom.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll let you know when we've resolved the decorations glitch in Bel Air!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Okay so I checked the Bel Air house rooms and I got the option to add Halloween decoration in the bedroom and in the living room but the Royal Wedding decorations are still outside the house, in the dinning room and in the entryway. Everyone has this glitch or only some people? (i’m iOS) 

Edit: I also got option to add decoration in the playroom.
    I haven't even checked the other rooms because I have royal wedding decor in the foyer, outside, dining room and ballroom, but I will now! Seems to me that anyone who purchased wedding decor has it in place of Halloween decor. 
    iOS
    How many storyline calls did you get when the update hit? Excluding VIP storyline, so just regular players.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    @KalindaKing the VIP dress glitches in the photobooth when you combine it with this specific hairstyle. It does not glitch when you wear it, just in the photobooth. I tried multiple hairstyles, including the ultra long hairstyle from last week which has a technical malfunction, but those don't glitch the dress in the photobooth.

Oh my. Well, it's a cute top at least
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Zzzelena said:
    How many storyline calls did you get when the update hit? Excluding VIP storyline, so just regular players.
    I only got one wich was to talk to a girl named Lexi or something :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m Sure we’ll have plenty to do this month.   Can’t wait to see what’s in my Kcollection box tomorrow. Kimtober rocks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What about the other platforms?
    How many storylines did you guys get when the update hit?
    Thanks @LovelyEmma. I only got one too. 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    @Zzzelena Just two. The first call was to meet Lexi, then as you complete those things, it opens other things. You design a dress with Lexi, film the horror movie wearing the costume she created, then tape a Halloween episode of your reality show at Bel Air. The second call comes in the middle of that sequence of gigs, where Lexi asks you to "hang out" with her. Once you complete that, the update quests are over.
    iOS
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I just started the last quest in the 'lexi trilogy' and ohmygod that outfit it amazing!! I'd love for our dolls to actually be able to look like that... 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Thanks @AliBryant ! I was just wondering if I miss any gigs, as I didn't get the gig with Casio and Raul in the last update. I'm waiting for the last gig with lexi in the first sequence. Seems like im not missing anything so far.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    My question was not answered regarding the VIP outfit, so I’m hoping maybe someone can still help me figure this out? I updated the game as a bronze VIP, but before completing the gig, I upgraded to gold VIP. I did switch back to bronze VIP, but the gold is still in effect according to iTunes. Just hoping to figure out why I didn’t get the hair and balloon as well as the dress and eyes. I’m going to be really sad if I missed out on them :/
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited October 2018

Hey, everyone! Yesterday I realized the early access vip items - that are usually 12 - are only 11 for this current update. I asked about it and it was confirmed this wasn’t a glitch but was planned. 

NOW... We all noticed the sneaky move from glu to remove the 7th item from weekend events on male game and I'd like explanations now rather than later about this. 

We already don't get new Partnerships and Mission Prizes are eventually added to everyone, so, I'd like this thing to be beneficial to either players and the company. I feel removing one item from the usual amount, should be justified, simply because it is from subscribers, so any changes to that deserve a word from Glu. 

Edit - I don't like to be unfair so I should mention the gold subscribers got 4 missions items instead of the usual 3. 

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    YAY the Bel Air decorations glitch is fixed 😃
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    @kokokokonut Alright. Thanks for your help!
    @KalindaKing Yeah. I completed that task but I'm just not sure should I buy that house :) Anw, thanks!
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @KalindaKing For Amazon users who don't have the option of VIP at all, how can we get that dress (once we finally do get the update)? I am in love with that Carrie dress

@kokokokonut I have a kindle fire, what kind of program can I use for safe hard saving of my game. And if I link my Facebook, can I/how do I save it that way?

@LovelyEmma Amazon players always get the update last, not Facebook, luckies :smile:

So excited for the update! Can't wait for Amazon to get it. Gonna start saving!
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I haven’t done this update yet because I haven’t purchased the cleopatra dress, the wonder woman outfit, or the pumpkin drink handheld item... amongst a few other older Halloween items I love (playing catch up). I was wondering if they are still available in the kloset for purchase after updating if you haven’t purchased them prior or if they get pulled. Anyone know? Thanks in advance! 🎃
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Nayaritism I have never used a Kindle so I'm not sure. But if on your game, you have option to log in Facebook then do it. My platform is iOS and I connected to my Facebook as well so the progress is saved automatically on my Facebook. If you change your device then after opening KKH on your new one, there was "I've played before" and then chose Facebook, your progress will be transferred to your new device. Hope this helps :)
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
    @icechic which one is the cleopatra dress? the wonder woman, black Victorian gown, and Daenarys Targaryan costumes are all still in the closet.
    iOS
    edited October 2018
    Whoa, I don't think I have seen this posted yet, but ALL the remaining Kollections have only 5 days left.

iOS
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    @AliBryant Yay! Glad those costumes are still available....booo on the kollections timing out though. I’m really sad those have all been timed out...all of them really. They have fun stuff but take me a long time to do. The other two dresses I was hoping would stay are these... I haven’t purchased them yet but want to. The one I called cleopatra on the left.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    AliBryant said:
    Whoa, I don't think I have seen this posted yet, but ALL the remaining Kollections have only 5 days left.

Are you serious?! And right after I just posted yesterday that I was glad these weren’t timed out! 😤🤯🤬
    @icechic yes both of those are still available!
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I regret getting the spider decor for the Bel Air entrance. It creeps me out. But can I have the floating candles as a decor option for all year round, please?
    Platform: Android

Really want the Phantasm costume and effects that came with it. It would be amazing to have. I’ll actually be disappointed if we don’t get it, just because it’s that cool. I really liked the storyline!
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited October 2018
    AliBryant said:

Same here...
    WTF Glu...you could at least give us time to try to get some of them. 5 days?!?!?!?! This is a filthy move, even for you guys...I don't know why I am surprised though...and here I thought you were throwing us a bone by not taking any Kollections away this update...should have known better....brutal..no more purchases from me....I am DONE!