KK:H WeekDay Event - 8/27/18 Can you believe who we met?

12346Next

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Message me when you get back! I hope it works for you. 🤞
    Edit: Never mind, just saw your pm. Can my game travel with you? 😂 Enjoy your vacation! 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Tomorrow morning I will travel to a country where I can get 25 videos a day! @Angeline & Jon
    I am hesitant to say which one, I am afraid it won't work anymore if I say it out loud...
    My kstar vacation 😏

Have a wonderful vacation in your mystery location!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I have been all over Europe and it is limited to 5 stars a day on my device 🤷🏻‍♀️ But Enjoy your holiday @rumpelstilzchen
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Enjoy your holiday @Rumpelstilzchen! And definitely take advantage of them videos lol 😂 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    yezx said:

I have been all over Europe and it is limited to 5 stars a day on my device 🤷🏻‍♀️ But Enjoy your holiday @rumpelstilzchen

That’s because you have spent $ in the game already. If you have an extra device, try downloading a new game and test it then you will know what I’m talking about.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Will do! I'm going to Amsterdam and Moscow in 2 months, so I'll try it on my iPad ☺️ @Angeline & Jon
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Have a safe trip, @yezx! Maybe you will come back playing 2 games! ... pulling dolls into the dark side 😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    HollySisk said:

I finally got to the throwback box. I opened this skirt.

@miacollins Dixie @webra @judithkkh are enjoying a beautiful day at a wedding

beautieees! 💕
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you dolls!
    I think I have to clear something up. I haven't spent real money on the game - yet.
    So many times I was that close and almost did, (SMC, Valentine's and Christmas) , but reading I won't be able to watch videos after that, kept me from doing so.
    Spending money on the game should be rewarded, not punished.
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Have a great vacation, @Rumpelstilzchen !! I hope you can watch sooo many K-stars that you don't know what to do with them anymore!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Lol! Thanks @LindaVB ! But you know as well as I do - a few days of vacation and earning some stars is like a drop on the hot stone.
    But - I got a Luxe Goal offer for the Afghan dog in Bel Air, and I purchased it without getting a bad feeling in my stomach Lol! 😁

Android
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

Hi all,

I know this is an older thread but I think it might be the best place to ask about this issue since the topic is here. @Angeline & Jon, I just had this happen to me just over a month ago.. exactly what you wrote about. After playing on & off for years, I purchased my first in-app purchase only to have my daily ads for free kstars reduced from 20 per day to five! 

I couldn’t believe that would happen after paying real money to the game. I never would have imagined having three quarters of my possible daily earnings removed for purchasing. I wanted to set my game back or anything to get my regular 20 videos a day. I searched the forum for a solution & saw that this has been happening for years (there’s a similar thread where it happened in Nov 2016). I tried transferring to another device... didn’t work. Shutting off in-app purchases... didn’t work either. I also hoped with the September update that it would go back... but it didn’t. So I wrote Glu to ask about setting my game back to before my purchase or anything to get them back but they don’t have that option & said that they’ll send to the developers & “hope that they will look into this issue and make necessary changes to the game in the coming updates for the game.”

I’m trying to be patient & will cross my fingers with every update that the 20 videos per day come back... but I’m so sad because I’m missing out on my favorite Halloween things because I cannot afford much with only five kstars a day. I would also purchase Kim’s SMC right now too but I don’t want to spend anymore real money after this scenario... especially if the videos come back eventually. I also can’t afford to keep making in-app purchases to supplement... this one was a big splurge for me.

So after all that.. my question for you all is. Have any of you just made one in-app purchase & have gotten your 20 videos back later? Is the deduction something that eventually wears off? Or am I doomed to only have five a day forever now? I’m half tempted to start all over so I don’t feel so sad because I have to work four times as long for kstars but I also don’t want to lose my older items. :( I’m really hoping for a good outcome but am seeking the truth either way.

Btw, I think everyone should get twenty per day... I know it’s different based on locations & things but even twenty is hard to purchase much. Thanks all! I appreciate your help with this.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    Hi @icechic I’m sorry it’s unlikely that you will get the 20 videos back. It happened to me about 2 years ago and since then, I can only get 5 ads daily like clockwork. With everything getting more and more expensive, It’s hard to keep up with the game. I wish Glu would be honest with us and be fair to us. All we can do is keep asking and hope for the best.  
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    I thought that might be the case @Angeline & Jon... thanks for sharing your experience & letting me know. I only wish I read this forum prior! I loved playing this game. It’s shameful that the game is programmed in such a way. I’ll keep hoping they change it in a future update so an in-app purchase doesn’t affect people’s game play in such an adverse way. So depressing... I’ve been so in denial hoping it was temporary... my game will never be the same.  :'(
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m tagging @KalindaKing since I don’t know if she looks back at older event threads and I think it’s an important discussion.  There are many ways that Glu engenders poor morale among their long time players and the video issue is a major one. 

Kalinda shares our thoughts with the game developers.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @icechic Hey, welcome to the forum! I read your posts and I'm sorry you're upset about what happened in your game after you made a purchase. I DO NOT recommend starting over because I don't want you to lose progress that you spent time on and worked hard for. I'll continue to discuss this with the team on your behalf.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing This happened to me and many players. I have been spending less and less in the game because of this issue has never been addressed. Please know that we want to support the game we all enjoy playing. Please fix it. Players are more likely to spend money in the game, when we are happy and being treated the right way. Thanks for listening!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Agreed! Thanks so much to all of you!
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine