KK:H Weekend Event 10/12/18 - Kimtober Kontinues with Eye Makeup & More!

Comments

• KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts

I am living for the outfit  The tights underneath, wish they were separate coz they look so well made
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Wow... I just have no words... not only do I get 20 K-stars (which is just a slap in the face for longtime players) but there is Kash in there too???? @KalindaKing is it supposed to be there?

Glu has proven....especially lately...that they don't give a crap about their long-term players...this game is getting so frustrating and disappointing...it used to be way more fun...now it feels like we just wait around to see what slap in the face we get next
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @Khant I just looked it up - the dark lipstick+lip ring is from a SYS weekday event in November last year: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438013/kk-h-weekday-event-11-20-17-waiting-for-the-big-one
    Lisylis said:
    @Khant I just looked it up - the dark lipstick+lip ring is from a SYS weekday event in November last year: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438013/kk-h-weekday-event-11-20-17-waiting-for-the-big-one
    Ahhh thanks doll. Bummed I missed that one. I love the lip 😭
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Really 100 kstars to complete the whole Halloween kollektion? How is that even possible with the price starting at 30 kstars? Does the price come down or smth? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Kash on my GB T-----T

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like your palette better than mine Emma...you have all 4 items to miss.  I only had two to miss, but I managed.  B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Here’s my 2-item palette. The dress is okay, glad I chose it for bonus points.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    LindaVB said:
    Wow... I just have no words... not only do I get 20 K-stars (which is just a slap in the face for longtime players) but there is Kash in there too???? @KalindaKing is it supposed to be there?

This is exactly what I saw coming. 😡 I have one Kash box and one KStar box. If I pay 30 KStars and pick the KStar box, I loose 10 KStars, not to mention having a chance to get Kash while players have all 8 items in the palette are guaranteed to get an event item. It’s just doesn’t make sense. #DontPunishPayingCustomers

@kokokokonut It doesn’t make any difference when players have already owned those Halloween items buyable in the closet. Got all those while they were half price last Black Friday.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    So I went a bit mad with the Halloween Kollection 😂 Got red heels which are ok, but I’m very happy I finally got the crow and also the pilgrim dress! I’ve got the hair to match, so I’ll post my looks in the runway thread for this weekend 😄🎃
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Also can I just say, I’m THRILLED with my gift box choice! I decided to save my k-stars for the Halloween items and so I couldn’t believe it when I opened my free box and won this! 😄
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Khant said:

I am living for the outfit  The tights underneath, wish they were separate coz they look so well made
    I’m living for you in this outfit too! ❤️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    So is the Halloween kollection really 100 stars or not?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My kollection... thought I was gonna be more excited for it, but since other kollections are disappearing I played those instead..... won 150 energy total in my other kollection plays lol
    Plus 50 energy in my free box.... (better than Kash or a regular daily gift box item at least)

And that’s how you end up with ~180 event points, all before 7am!!!! Here’s my styling of the boots, wasn’t sure if I liked them or not but I’m kinda feeling this neutral fall look
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited October 2018
    The kollection for me was 415 kstars and it went 30-35-40-45 ect .... and the last one jumped to100 and the bundle was in the last box 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    Kaydence, I think your math is off I get 415
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Well... at least I am getting closer to the ugly boots  :D 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I cant recall posting my palette here:

Seriously in doubt of playing. Are they gonna come back in throwback pallettes? In that case i'd rather save stars for a throwback sale, since there's a chance I then get these items for free...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @HollySisk you have every reason to be mad. Your palette is painful, I hope Glu finds a solution to this. 
    And I know everyone here supports you. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    Kalinda told us the Kollections would be back.  I'm thinking the items will be coming to us in a different fashion.  There is ABSOLUTELY no way, that Kalinda would tell us the removed things would be coming back, if they weren't. 
    I've asked about this and I'm sure it's just a reconfiguration.  She even said the game would keep track of what we had and what we didn't get from the Kollections.

So, deep breath,  and I've brought up our complaints about Vets' Halloween Kollection Palette as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    And in Glu’s “let’s pick one more way to show the male dolls that we don’t give a crap about them” brilliance, they didn’t even bother to create a Halloween Kollection for male dolls.  There are plenty of Halloween items that my James game does not have that would easily fill seven kollection boxes. And wouldn’t it have been nice/respectful/smart of Glu to create a male costume for a Halloween Kollection!?!?? 

For those of us with male dolls...
    Why do we bother to play when Glu clearly doesn’t care?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Why must Glu insist on out Regular box items in the weekend boxes!!  :|  I wish I got the lip color but I’m not chasing anything anymore after the last VIP, in which I opened 7 to 9 boxes and didn’t get a single item from the weekend. 

This is is what I got from the Halloween Kollection. Wish I had the same luck some ppl have and gotten the whole outfit 

September said:
    Really 100 kstars to complete the whole Halloween kollektion? How is that even possible with the price starting at 30 kstars? Does the price come down or smth? 
    It goes up to 60 gradually and then shoots up to 100 for the final item
    When you typed 100 stars, players thought the total was 100 not the highest box.  But thank you . :) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Anyone who played (and finished) the kollektion, when did you get the big prize? Always last box? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • chloekkhchloekkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @September I got the bundle in the last box, yes. 100 stars.
    Daily KKH Player • iOS

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So i had alot of kash (nearly 500K) and i decided to furnish my Bel Air house, cuz it had litle to no furniture!
    Lets just say im broke now!
    I have now less than 100K....
    My KKH bank acount might be smaller but my Bel Air house is not as empty anymore ;D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I hate when I get all excited about things and then just get kind of let down lol. I only have one Halloween item in my closet so of COURSE my palette is full of masks and shoes instead of clothes :(

I love the bundle but I don’t like everything else left. I really like the low price of it (this is how more kollections should be) but overall...eh. Wish there was more of a variety because I’m missing so much.