Options

Payout from Vineyard - Tweet from a restaurant

AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
edited October 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Hi everyone,
I have a question and I am not sure if it should be posted here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I own the vineyard since a few months now (I'd say 4-5 months) and never got a tweet from a restaurant about my wine.
I am making my own wine every week, but this tweet never happened, not even once.
Is that normal? Have I missed something? 
Thank you!! 
★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
    #BonusStarForParties

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi.  I don't have the vineyard,  I'm going to look for the thread on the various businesses and see if that can help and or merge it with this.   I have stayed away from the businesses with a 'chance' of certain payouts.  I'm not much of a gambler.  But I'm sure others can help....?   Last resort,  send a ticket and ask Customer Care about it.  (and while you're at it,  EVERYONE copy your Hollywood ID # and keep it in a safe place.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey @Allegorie - feel free to contact Glu Support so we can check your game!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut, I’ve already checked the thread about businesses and unfortunately didn’t find an answer. As suggested by @KalindaKing I will send a ticket to Glu support, and eventually let you know if there was anything missing from the info in the thread! 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties