👗 KK:H Fashion Runway - Keep The Cameras Rolling - 10/12/18 Weekend Looks

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited October 2018 in KKH General Discussion

Yesterday our Glu Goddess Kalinda shared what we'd be
vying for this weekend........

In addition to earnable eye makeup, you can finally get a classic red lip color!  <3

What do you guys think about the Halloween Kollection? The picture below is just an example - your Kollection may look different. If you own most or all of the Halloween items, you may see k-stars in the Kollection prizes.

So Show us your prizes, your stylings and more. And let's be careful on the catwalk!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

When my wedding dress matches my heart. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    awwww, great looks.  I too wish the stockings were stand alone, but you dolls look great.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Here are my haunted looks using my Kollection and free gift box winnings.
    I won the red heels in the first picture in the Halloween kollection (as well as the new gift box hair!) and I then took another two chances with the same kollection and won the crow and pilgrim dress 🎃
    I’ll post my earnable looks when I get those items, but I don’t like the dress or the boots tbh! I’m only in it for the eyes! 🙈
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    There’s no place like home ❤️Pirate life
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly in the new red lip color! I think it's pretty and I'm glad I won it (it's slightly richer than the closet option, and looks good as a matte), but I don't think it's worth chasing for those who didn't get it in the free box since it's so similar to the original. Lip colors (like eye colors) should be purchasable in the closet anyway.

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Here’s @HollySisk  with AppleP, and the elusive Mickey Broadway.  This is for all the haters of the Blue Earnable Dress.  I really like it, and give me color in the wardrobe.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Made it to the dress! Love the color. And I am almost to number 300 on top shows, and about to level up to level 50!

iOS
    Say Yes to the Dress!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    When I saw Kim in this dress, I liked it.  I don’t like the boots Glu paired it with this weekend.

i am very happy to get a vibrant color in our closet.  

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    When I saw Kim in this dress, I liked it.  I don’t like the boots Glu paired it with this weekend.

i am very happy to get a vibrant color in our closet.  

Can we address how cute is it that our girls and our guys can get the outfits that both Kanye and Kim wore in this pic? I thought I recognized that bird sweater...I would have much preferred the shoes Kim is wearing here than the boots tbh. 
    edited October 2018

I think the blue Virgil Abloh for LV dress is pretty since i saw Kim wearing it! The boots definely does not go well with the dress but it work in a monochromatic brown outfit ( with matching dog )
    IOS Player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Liking this dress a lot!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    The only gb item I actually like
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    My attempt in styling the lets-call-them-tricky-instead-of-ugly boots.The only thing I found that matched with the colour of them in my wardrobe was the ribbon of a chocolate box lol :lol:, so I went after it :smiley: . My doll is off to some casual birthday party.
    Btw, let's not forget this, I almost did :open_mouth: - the hair my doll is modelling! I won the bundle from the kollection on the third go! I'm absolutely in love with the hair! I was drooling over the loose hair on the last SMC dreamy a+o hair, but I didn't get it; this hair has the loose strand of hair, too!!! <3
    P.S. I'm wearing the red from the wardrobe. This event reminded me of lip colours lol. I barely ever change my doll's makeup xD

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Just made it to the boots. They're giving me pirate vibes which is appropriate for the dress-up season! Bonus for getting to wear the ruffle shirt and beaded necklace!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 

Just a little nibble won’t hurt. 
    IOS Player 
    edited October 2018
    @TrashleyKKH that look on your cat’s face 😂
    iOS player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018

i saw everyone else winning the crow and got jealous so I tried again
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

Leaving my 4th husband funeral (who died mysteriously from flu-like symptoms) to find the fifth. 

@ArianaKKH My cat seen many many things that I have done so far during this spooky season. 
    IOS Player 

Off on another crazy adventure 
    IOS

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Going through my own blue period lol
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Here are my earnables (plus the gift box hair in the first photo!)
    I do still hate the boots...the dress is actually ok on, and it’s something a bit different. Sadly though, the eyes disappointed me too. I was so excited to win earnable facial features, but they are a little creepy? (See middle picture!) 😂 I reckon some eyelashes would improve them a lot!

Dear Glu, you gave us a beautiful eye look but decided to skip the eyelashes ?

I hope in future maybe the design team can go back and add lashes to the eye looks lacking lashes especially the purple eye look and the red and blue eyes look in the picture below. 

IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Sexy warrior princess 😍💅🏾🗡👢👸🏾

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited October 2018
    we need more tights/leggings

IOS

Everly took a break from costumes to put on her earnable dress, but put on the skull scarf to keep that Halloween flavor!

• Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Has anyone completed all the 3 quests but not received the extra 50 stars?? I finished the final quest but didn’t get a call from Simon or anything! Admittedly the clothing isn’t great but i’m still a bit annoyed!
    Ari likes her new dress and she would have loved her new eyes as well if they had lashes.
    iOS player
    Has anyone completed all the 3 quests but not received the extra 50 stars?? I finished the final quest but didn’t get a call from Simon or anything! Admittedly the clothing isn’t great but i’m still a bit annoyed!
    Did you leave the venue?  try shutting down and restarting.  You can send a ticket to customer care, but tbh I think it won't be answered in time.  I'll send through a question about it,  I don't know if we'll hear anything but we can try.  
    I know it's frustrating, but try to make up the 50 points, I'm sorry.  Fingers crossed for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary