Options

Need some tips about kim kardashian

kamillaandersen96kamillaandersen96 Registered Users 1 Posts
First if you want too add me if you play on IOS PLATFORM  add kamillaandersen96
And i like to know what house in Lax i must Buy ?
And what other hint og triks can you give me ?
I'm on level 28 and Marry to a Guy that are D list, but i have 10262/12000 and i want to have baby with someone else, not the adoption center. I have one Child from the adoption center, and i have Buy some place where i can Get stars once a week. But should i start dating someone who is on a higher LIST?
And what place around is best to Buy ? and how to make more stars and money ? i'm on top 10 list Number 2. Please i need everything you can give me with hint and triks. Is it some Way to cheat on iOS Platform ?

PLEASE HELP ME 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you want a baby at no cost, you should stay with your current spouse. I’m not sure if you will have to reach 12,000 or 15,000 points with one partner for your second child. I understand that you paid stars for the first one but I don’t think you can earn the second one until you reach 15,000 points. Your first child which you already have is available at no cost for 12,000 points with one person, with a 2nd at 15,000. If you take another spouse, your points start at zero and need 15,000 with the new guy. Hope this helps.
    I don’t know what you mean by what house should you buy you should buy them all. LOL the Bel Air home is a gift to you from the game so that shouldn’t cost anything that’s the best one for parties and Reality showsand it’s free. But I do not know if there are any other requirements before you are given the Bel Air house.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    georgiakkhgeorgiakkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    You can divorce your spouse and use konnections too find an A-Lister to date. I reccomend OAK in soho or monstrobull center in LAX. If you need any tips message me! I have some to give you, if you still want them!
    ~ georgiakkh

( iOS and Android )
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just saw your last question @kamillaandersen96 and you will not find any help here about cheating.  If you cheat, it will be picked up by the game and before you know it, you will not be able to load.  The game doesn't work properly if you manipulate the game in any way.  Cheating is stealing, and that is not permitted.  You can have a great time and make it to the top legitimately. 
    But stay with your currennt spouse, you are pretty close to free child, and if you go with someone else, you will have to start from the beginning with relationship points.  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SendykingSendyking Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    First if you want too add me if you play on IOS PLATFORM  add kamillaandersen96 And i like to know what house in Lax i must Buy ? And what other hint og triks can you give me ? I'm on level 28 and Marry to a Guy that are D list, but i have 10262/12000 and i want to have baby with someone else, not the adoption center. I have one Child from the adoption center, and i have Buy some place where i can Get stars once a week. But should i start dating someone who is on a higher LIST? And what place around is best to Buy ? and how to make more stars and money ? i'm on top 10 list Number 2. Please i need everything you can give me with hint and triks. Is it some Way to cheat on iOS Platform ? PLEASE HELP ME 
    There is ii
  • Options
    SendykingSendyking Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    There is got unlimtedgot cash