Multiple Devices in Use (Details below)

erikax3_erikax3_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Hi Dolls :) 

So a few weeks ago I got my phone stolen.
I tried to get into my game, but I am unable too.
In regards to that I've been locked out of my facebook and email accounts. 

So I bascially have no access to anything. 

I did contact support but they don't seem too understand that because I can't access anything I'm unable to obtain the Game ID that they're asking for. 

Is there any way I can be helped or have I Lost Everything? 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you were logged into Facebook with that id, your game should be available that way, but you say you don't have access to Facebook either?  I am afraid that if you can't log your new device into that account, and you can't draw it from either the Google or iTunes servers, there isn't much you can do.  If you can get access to FB restored, then you have a decent chance,  
    Silver lining to all of this, if you bought anything from the Starshop  ( stars, cash, or special purchases) customer care can help restore those purchases, you need the receipt from Google Play, or itunes.  Good luck.  Let us know if you can get logged in to fb.  
    I'm sorry you are going through this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • erikax3_erikax3_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I've tried facebook support as well as google support too but they're all unable too restore my accounts 

Unable to access google play which means, I have no access to transaction history. 
    Was your Google play linked to your credit card?  If you have credit card transactions, that might help.  I caneed ask Glu tomorrow and see if there is any other Avenue to pursue, fingers crossed about the credit card.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I Figured there was probably no way I could get it back.  
    Purchases were made through gift cards. 
    I'd like to have my SMCs but its fine if I can't.
    I honestly wouldn't mind getting at the most just my progress back.
    I've completed all comeback stories.
    I seriously miss playing 😂 
    I was just sending in the question to glu as promised,  It really looks like going through FB to get your account back is the best avenue.  Get them to restore your account, and there is a good, very good chance that your game is right there in FB, waiting for you.  FB understands phones get stolen.  Glu doesn't have your storage.  It's in your device, and in FB (and itunes or google servers  but you have no access to any).  Believe me, there are steps to reclaiming your FB account, and it's your best bet.   I'm sending the question about your alternatives now.   I'm really sorry this happened, I would try to move heaven and earth to get my FB account back.  All the pws have been changed? Contact FB.  Get through to them and get the account back. My fingers are crossed for you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Pw changed, email changed, somehow edited my entire account to make it unacceptable for Facebook. 

I've stated multiple times that its been stolen and royally messed with but they don't seem to be understanding either. 

So I guess I'm out of luck. 
    I understand what stolen means,  but I suggested working  on FB and email to regain control of those accounts.  Without that, I don't know how to go forward.  Without it you are at a dead end.  And Glu Support is the final word.  They have nothing to work with, so they can't just restore your game.  It really looks like you'll have to start over.  People get FB and email accounts restored based on you providing info they request.  But that is not the game or glu,  that is FB and your mail client.   I'm really sorry, and I feel the frustration.  But seriously,  try to get your email, with that you can provide the receipts for your purchases and can get those purchases restored to your new game.  But without a necessary paper trail, there is nothing else you can do.  I asked Glu about your issue, try to get the email receipts.  :(

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Facebook won't accept my identity - I wish I knew what the person did to my account to make it impossible. 😂

Other than that I cant acess for any kind of IAP Paper trails but I'd be happy if I could at the most get my progress back I've been playing since Mid 2016 Managed to get to level 38

I would just want that progress back not any of the purchases I've made, just the game progress.
    A few weeks ago my phone was stolen
    I have been blocked out of all my emails, and social media accounts.

I've been playing since 2016 I last reached level 38, I don't care about the in game purchases 
     I dont want any of my purchases
    I don't need my purchases restored

I just want my game progress back.

Is there really nothing that can be done?
    edited October 2018
    If you can't access your game credentials, then I know of no way to get your game back.  I'm very sorry this happened.  
    I understand your frustration,  you've gone over this with Support, and if they say they can't help, I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but if you persist with FB & your email, if you get your account back, you can try to load from your FB account.  But there is nothing we can do to help, except really stress you get FB to restore your account. Your alternative is to start over.  I'm really sorry. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sad. Really. 
    I'm not asking for any purchases to be restored, I'm not asking for any money back 
    Truly dissapointing.

But I get it... Without proof of play, why would they help?! 

Thanks for your help though @kokokokonut I appreciate just YOUR help. 
     (I am very unsatisfied by the kind of support I've been givien from Glu. They aren't customer friendly - Lacking communication and Failure to respond to MY OWN messages)

There's no way, I'm going to stary over. So I guess my KKH journey ends here! - Fun while it lasted 

(Honestly I'm pretty freakin' angry but not at you - just GLU.) 
    edited October 2018
    let me ask you a question, your phone was stolen, your accounts were all messed up, right?  Glu can't say "Oh, you played?  Tell us what you had and we'll give it to you."  Don't be mad at glu.  They don't have a copy of your game, they don't have your progress..  They'd be more and happy to help restore any purchases made from the StarShop using real money, if you can help them know what you bought through receipts.  I understand that's not what you want, you want your game open and playable in your hand.  Please, be mad at Facebook who won't let you have your account back.  go after them to give you your account back, so you can load your game.    Glu doesn't have your game, Facebook holds onto your game.  If you persisted with FB see what they can do.  They have the keys to your account if you were logged in through the game. 
    I don't know what support told you, but believe me if they could have helped they would have. But glu is not responsible for the theft of your phone, or anything having to do with the other accounts.  By your own admission, you don't have your old ID number, so they can't even try.  I really get your frustration, anger and everything. But channel it towards Facebook.  Prove who you are, tell them when your phone was stolen,  Hey,  file a police report if you haven't.  Send that to Facebook.  That's proof you're telling the truth.  A copy of a police report won't help Glu help you, they don't have your game progess.  But FB doesn't believe you,  a police report showing a stolen phone is a good start to get them to give you acccess to FB  Good luck,  talking to them isn't easy, but
    you start saying "but I have a police report, can I speak to your manager?" and they might have a whole procedure in place.  they know phones get stolen. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have a right to be angry at whoever I want as a matter of how I feel and just of my own opinion. 

Its my fault I didn't log into facebook using the game.

BUT, The most glu could've done was be polite about it rather than being disrespectful, they could at the least explain/apologize instead of completely ignoring me. 

Everyone has different support experiences - I've had okay experiences with glu in regards to other games but this time was different. 

It's not that I'm mad cause I didn't get what I wanted 
    I'm disappointed with how the person on glus end handled the situation. 

Which is why I respected your help over their's.