Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• ThaiiThaii Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi guys! My name is Thai, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Brazil. I love fashion, books, movies and musical theatre. I've been addicted to this game for a long time but I took a 2 years break and decided to download it again this year. I've been playing it for a couple of months and I love reading the threads.  :) 
  • Linhai_PhamLinhai_Pham Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi peeps! I’m Lele, I’m 19 years old and I’m from the USA. I’ve been playing this game for for about 2 years but I’ve recently started the game over. I love to read the threads. Nice to meet everyone  :)
    Name in KKH: Linhai Pham
    casual player for now
    i play on iphone xs max
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So glad you've all made the step and posted!   I hope you're all excited with Kim's Birthday Celebration.
    You can add your FB add info in your signature if youo'd like people to add you, and if you would please put your platform in your signature.  It's also a very good idea to keep a copy of your Hollywood ID # in a safe place.  If you ever need help but can't get into your game, saving the ID somewhere is like a spare key, so Glu can help you.

Now have fun, and if I sound excited,....it's because I am. You guys have picked the best time to share, because with her birthday here, the rest of the holiday season is right around the corner.  :)  again welcome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hey, I’m Kae! 🎉
    I haven’t been active for a while so I just wanted to reintroduce myself! I may not have posted in a while but I have kept up-to-date with the positives and negatives of KKH & KK! I have been playing KKH & KK for years and I hope to become active in the forum again!

✨ Welcome to the KKH forum everyone! ✨

• puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I'm Pua, 39 years old  and I am addicted to this game. I can't wait till my game is fixed so I can enjoy every facet that this game has to offer. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Dj62Dj62 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi! My name is Debbie, 56, retired, living life for all it’s worth. Love traveling anywhere and everywhere with my husband. We do it often. I’ve been playing KKH for over 2 years. I made it to number one, and started the Fashion comeback story, so I’m only a D lister again. I had only one short storyline since doing the comeback so I don’t know if it was worth it. I hope I can learn tips and tricks from all of you! Thanks!❤️😘
  • casersKKHcasersKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hey y’all! I’m new to the community and have been playing for 6 months! Love the game and the forum. 😍 Amelia (my character name!)
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Not a new member, but I've been gone quite awhile. I reloaded the game today and was pleasantly surprised to see that some of my old progress was restored!  I'm just taking my time and checking it all out.  I think I'm up to 16 tasks so far!   Do friends still show up in the game?  I didn't see any.  Also, my fave red ball gown wasn't restored but you can't have it all!
    edited November 2018
    JULES!!!! Welcome back doll.   how are you?  friends connect through FB.  how long has it been Doll?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018
    oh my god @t_tree, I think we're soulmates hahaha, I'm still a law student, but I'm combining it with business economics master too butttt I'm alsof a cat lady, I have 6 cats aswell haha
    @Allegorie you're French right? I'm thinking about doing an erasmus in Nice next year! Where did you study law?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    JULES!!!! Welcome back doll.   how are you?  friends connect through FB.  how long has it been Doll?

Over a year at least, maybe close to two! The game looks great. I just logged onto FB and got a few of my buddies back!  It's going to take a week to get through all these gigs, I'm thrilled!

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @yezx I didn’t know you were a law student! How much longer do you have? And how weird that we both have 6 cats?! I justify it, because there’s 3 cats for me and 3 cats for my fiancé. 😂😂😂
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hahaha @t_tree, I still have to do 2 of the 5 years... And some of the cats are from my mother or my sister, but I kind of claim them all, they're all my babies 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • feroslovaferoslova Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hey I'm Dee! 27, Living in Louisiana.  Love to play the game and have new friends on there. 
    Hi Dee! welcome! Nice to meet you.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I haven't been on here in feels like forever, I've been wayyy too busy with work and wedding plans!

Okay so i am not a new member but as i stated before life has gotten in the way and i haven't had the energy nor the time to come on here any more really.  

As some of you may or may not already know my name is Lucas, I'm 25, I'm from England, I have been playing KKH since the beginning I did a comeback story sooo I'm level A+ and don't have many fans since i did the comeback.

Anyway welcome all newcomers hope you enjoy your stay on here.

• kkhlukekkhluke Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Hello
    Welcome to the forum Luke!  Love your Doll's sense of style.
    You can find players to connect with in the Gifting and Friends section, and if you want players to add you you can put your add info in your signature.  And Glu asks that we put our platform in the signature. :)  If you have any questions, everyone here is eager to help, and super friendly. 
    You've picked a great time to join the forum.  We have so much fun during the holidays.  Again, Welcome. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey guys! My name is Alice and I’m 22 years old. I’ve actually been lurking for a while a bit whenever I googled a question but never posted. I started playing KKH in 2016 but stopped and picked it up again recently to procrastinate from school work haha. With Black Friday and catching up on all the new content I’ve been addicted. It’s nice to meet everyone <3
    edited November 2018
    Hi Alice & Luke welcome to the kkh forum, i truly hope you all enjoy your time here.
  • kkhlukekkhluke Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Thank you, @kokokokonut & @astray i’m Very much looking forward to all the Holliday events, they were always my favourite! 
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hey everybody, I’m Charlie & I’m 18 years old, from Toronto; playing since the game’s release. I finally convinced myself to make one of these. So I’m new here! I love finding inspiration in other people’s dolls’. So what better place, than the official forum, right?!! Anyway, I love this game, it’s like a second fantasy life if you will. Can’t  wait too see and maybe steal your looks :p xx 
    xx
    Hi Charlie and welcome to the kkh forum!
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    astray said:
    Hi Charlie and welcome to the kkh forum!
    Thank you! I’m happy to finally be here I love your doll! X 
    xx
  • BadgyalmarliBadgyalmarli Registered Users 11 Posts
    ;) Hi and Welcome. It's been mentioned that sometimes it's harder for new members to join in all the reindeer fun. So, let's start this thread, as a place for our newest friends to get their feet wet. Jump in, join in and share a little bit about yourself.

If it helps our latest family to feel more in the thick of things, then it's working. If it doesn't, well, then we'll try harder. (We'll keep this floating in General Discussion and see how it catches on, then we'll sticky it and just remind people to say hi over there and introduce themselves in whatever manner they choose.)

So pop in and say Hi. It's a very friendly place, and everyone was new sometime. ;)

Please remember THERE ARE NO ADD REQUESTS PERMITTED HERE. There is a Gifting&Friends forum for that purpose. Thank you.
    Hi I’m MarLisa. I’ve been playing the game since it’s release. I love the fashion, hair, and makeup. I also love the quests we have. I’m 31 and I love gaming. 
  • skyexdiorskyexdior Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello beauties! My name is Skye and I am new to this forum, but not to the KKH community. I have been playing this game since it began and let me tell you... It has seriously helped me through a lot of depressing matters in my life and I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it's been playing this game. The KKH community is amazing... Everyone supports one another and it has been so awarding to make so many friends.
  • mightyturboooomightyturboooo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hola my name is Gabriela, I am 25 years of age and I am from Salinas but I reside in England with my lovely fiancé. I have been playing Kim's game since forever lol but I am now just learning of the forum thanks to Lucas! I am a social worker with a sociology degree and I just love to travel and spend time with family and friends on my off days. 
    Hiya  and Welcome to our newest family members
    Have lots of fun and Welcome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PepsiColaPepsiCola Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello there! I'm Sammy, I'm nineteen and I'm from Wales, and I'm studying Mental Health Nursing in university. I have been an on-off player for a few years and for some unknown Christmas Miracle reasoning, I decided to begin playing again a few days before Christmas Eve. Speaking of Christmas, happy belated Christmas, Glu Community! Hopefully I'm not too late with my festive greetings. :)
    PepsiCola
    Welcome to the family.   Merry Christmas, and you’re just in time for New Years

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary