Options

Partners Hair

OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
my partner had super cute vintage style hair with clips in the front i think,  i bought her a new style as well to have but the original one has gone?! It’s not an option in the closet anymore for her! The clothes and accessories she was wearing initially are all there but the hair is gone so she now only has the one I bought. How do I get it back?! 
iOS player 
level 69

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    my partner had super cute vintage style hair with clips in the front i think,  i bought her a new style as well to have but the original one has gone?! It’s not an option in the closet anymore for her! The clothes and accessories she was wearing initially are all there but the hair is gone so she now only has the one I bought. How do I get it back?! 
    Did you check all three categories of hair? Sometimes they are miscategorized. For example if it's the shoulder length hair with two floral barettes, it is in the "hats" hair category.
    iOS
  • Options
    Sam19Sam19 Registered Users 23 Posts
    It happened to me once. I never got the hair back. 
    (∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃──☆*:・゚*:・゚’★
  • Options
    Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    It happend to me too..i still havent found the hairstyle and i tried to look everywhere!
  • Options
    I checked everywhere, it’s definitely not there 😔
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    It happens when the item is new and/or not giftable to the NPC's. My ex lost a nice sweater this way and I didn't find anything better for him. I wish the NPC closets were updated
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @Ohemilie It happened to my NPC spouse as well,  He had cute hair,  I bought him new hair and lost the orig. I'm sorry this happened, you are always welcome to send a ticket to Customer Care, perhaps they can help someway.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I submitted a ticket and got an awful response; a generic copy and paste about making sure I have latest version of game and restarting but nothing actually relevant or specific to my problem. I replied but haven’t heard anything in days. If I knew spending stars on hair for my partner would result in losing her original style I wouldn’t have bothered  :'(:(
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Unfortunately if the hairstyle isn't part of the "default" wardrobe then you can't get it back. You have to be careful with clothing and accessories also. If they're wearing something that you can't gift another player, then you risk losing it if you take it off. It's very dumb. I wish they would update the friend/spouse wardrobe so that anything that can currently be bought with kash/k-stars should be available to gift. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2018
    And with a spouse, you can’t even  Save the look or the hair or the nose in the look book so you could go back to it and retrieve the hair whenever you wanted. Something like that would work - maybe start us off with one empty lookbook spouse spot?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary