Options

Who Do I Choose?

WallFlower2WallFlower2 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
Who do I choose when Maria wants me to choose between Misty and Kaneda when I'm in Tokyo?

Comments

• Options
    georgiakkhgeorgiakkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    can you please give some more information about this task? I’d love to help you out !
    ~ georgiakkh

( iOS and Android )
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Who do you want to chose?  Misty has been a loyal friend forever, and the Kardashians respect loyalty....so if I were you I’d pick Misty. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    can you please give some more information about this task? I’d love to help you out !
    I’ve attached pictures about what Maria’s said...
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Stick it out with Misty-- she doesn't have a lot of confidence, but she'll work really hard! I'm sure with your doll modeling for her the third show will work out well!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I *think* I remember this storyline. If you stick with Misty, her show is a success and everything works out. That's who I would pick anyway because the game is big on loyalty vs. taking the easy way out. 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I chose Misty because I was like I am already 2 shows in and ditto what the dolls said, loyalty is often the theme for most events choices.  

Often choices are either sticking up for a NPCs will results in gain in fans and the easy choice would usually entails a bit of Kash reward. 

But in the end, do what you personally gravitate to and personally have fun! Unless it involve Willow Pape. Then you betcha I will personally kick her out of my ski resort. Every. Single. Time. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, Misty it is!
  • Options
    I chose Misty because I was like I am already 2 shows in and ditto what the dolls said, loyalty is often the theme for most events choices.  

Often choices are either sticking up for a NPCs will results in gain in fans and the easy choice would usually entails a bit of Kash reward. 

But in the end, do what you personally gravitate to and personally have fun! Unless it involve Willow Pape. Then you betcha I will personally kick her out of my ski resort. Every. Single. Time. 
    What’s NPCs?
  • Options
    kittenkitten Registered Users 15 Posts
    @WallFlower2

Npc means Non Player character (a computer generated character in a game)
    🌿🌻🐕
  • Options
    kitten said:
    @WallFlower2

Npc means Non Player character (a computer generated character in a game)
    Ah ok