🎆v9.5 Update! Kimtober Rocks Kim's Birthday & More

Comments

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    5 days left on the kollections? I will just ignore them. You can't rush a Taurus!
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @Johana omg finally a Taurus 🙌🏼
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

Wait wait wait, I didn’t receive a balloon with my VIP outfit?? If this is a glitch could y’all please fix it?! ❤️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I see all the negativity about the smaller icon, but I actually like it that way!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    if they made all the screen icons a little smaller, I'd be happy.  I'm not buying the outside belair decorations, only because the tree on the right is all obstructed by bouncing kollection boxes and things.  More screenroom.  Yay.

I don't know what went wrong with the Halloween kollection,  it was so promising, but it seems that if you can buy the Halloween item you can't win it at least in my games.  So...my halloween Kollection palette was just like Lindas.   All 3 games.
    I love the new fangs.  the trickle of blood is so realistic.  No doubt that they're fangs this time. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    t_tree said:
    My question was not answered regarding the VIP outfit, so I’m hoping maybe someone can still help me figure this out? I updated the game as a bronze VIP, but before completing the gig, I upgraded to gold VIP. I did switch back to bronze VIP, but the gold is still in effect according to iTunes. Just hoping to figure out why I didn’t get the hair and balloon as well as the dress and eyes. I’m going to be really sad if I missed out on them :/
    Take screenshots, and then send them with a ticket to customer care.  I hope they can straighten it out for you.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's a shame the look I wanted is part of a limited time kollection, instead of a pop up like last year. At least then I could save up to get it.
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    ITA the popup is SORELY missed this update.  What a shame.
    iOS
    I was hoping the pop up, will pop up later?  Or maybe design center?  The month is young and we do have special things later on this update......lets all cross our fingers...
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I was so glad when Halloween decorations were unabled, but in the living room we have those many spiders and then the giant one and i have arahnofobia and brrrr  :s:s i can’t use it... Too bad that i really like the creepy wall pictures from the bedroom but i never go there, also the bats from the ballroom, i would’ve prefered those in the living room. 
    Anyway, this is just me...  :/

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Does anyone know if the black balloon comes with the silver membership? 
  • kkhReakkhRea Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I have a feeling the pop up will come later this month! They have so many new things happening like the halloween decorations, timed Kollections, and Kim's birthday. Fingers crossed we get it next week :smile:
  • _kaysi_kaysi Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    A bit lost here... I got a goal to meet Lexi in Bel Air, but I cant find the poor woman anywhere.. lol
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited October 2018
    _kaysi said:
    A bit lost here... I got a goal to meet Lexi in Bel Air, but I cant find the poor woman anywhere.. lol
    She's in the design room after you get a call from Simon
    iOS
    judithkkh said:
    I’m guessing it only comes with the gold membership. I’m not keen on spending nearly 2x the amount of money I pay with silver just to get an animated balloon. :/
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    JooHyek said:
    judithkkh said:
    I’m guessing it only comes with the gold membership. I’m not keen on spending nearly 2x the amount of money I pay with silver just to get an animated balloon. :/
    That's what I was thinking as well. So you have the silver one? What did you get if you don't mind me asking? I've been wanting to get one for so long now, thank you for your help!
    judithkkh said:
    JooHyek said:
    judithkkh said:
    That's what I was thinking as well. So you have the silver one? What did you get if you don't mind me asking? I've been wanting to get one for so long now, thank you for your help!
    Woah I’m late to reply sorry! But you get an outfit that’s based around a movie as I’ve been told. The outfit contains a floor length dress, hair that gives off the “drenched by water” vibe and eyes that looks like watered-down makeup.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please check the App Store & Google Play later today to get 9.5.1 with the latest bug fixes. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

The minor update made my event go away 😭 I had gotten the two boxes but didn’t open it. I’ll try restarting my device now. 
    ooh,  fingers crossed.  Let us know. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @AmeliaKKH Thanks for reporting this. We'll try to bring it back ASAP!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Woops my event is gone too...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks @KalindaKing! And it didn’t work, @kokokokonut 😭 @LindaVB I’ve only noticed because I was recording the Chevier business! 🤦🏻‍♀️
    @AmeliaKKH @LindaVB @kokokokonut The event is back!

#VIPKalinda

Wow, the team worked super fast. Congratulate and thank them on my behalf, please, @KalindaKing ✨🌟
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Yes got an ingame update and my event returned! Thank you Kalinda and Glu!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Just curious. Why they changed the icon in the AppStore? It’s a mistake? I ask because I find weird they removed the Halloween icon for that.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    OMG!!! Just noticed the birthday decorations! I’m so ready for this weekend event 😍
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited October 2018
    After the updated update (you know what i mean) i can’t watch videos for kstars anymore, or for an extra opening daily box, or for 20% extra energy for 1 hour, or for kash. What is happening?

Edit
    Just entered the game and i have videos 🤷🏽‍♀️
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)