🎉 KK:H Weekend Event - 10/19/18 Happy Birthday Kim

Comments

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Johana said:
    What about a bonus k-star for each party  😅
    I like that. I also hope that we could earn relationship points with real life friends, like we do with reality shows. Please Glu.
    Oops! This is what I meant to say in my post, when I got distracted by talking about the clothes and cupcakes!
    Parties don't bring much benefit to long-time players, since we don't need the fans anymore. If we could get relationship points from our guests at the parties, it would really improve party events! It wouldn't feel as much of a "grind" if I could be leveling up my friendships as I go. Besides, what better way to build friendships than partying together, am I right?!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    It was my birthday yesterday I turned 21 woop woop 😆 also I dont party lol anyway happy b day Kim you queen 😍
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I thought I had remembered it taking only my full energy bar (36) before but I guess I was wrong. Guess I will just have to try super hard to get the outfit st least.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I wish that the gb items and earnable items were switched, because I don’t think I can live without Kim’s outfit from Kylie’s party lolol. I’m going to be chasing a lot this weekend! I love all of the items, and I can’t be too sad I can earn Kim’s neon green 2-piece.
    I also really like the kollection this week, but shew, we’ll have to see where I’m at on k stars lol
    skevans said:
    You can have 9 guests for a party at the Bel Air Mansion. Each person takes 5 energy.
    9 x 5 = 45.
    If you don't have a VIP membership, you have 47(?) energy if your bar is full.
    It takes 5 minutes to get 1 energy 'bolt'. 
    47 x 5 = 235, 235 / 60 (minutes in an hour) = 3.91, or ~4 hours.

So, without doing any extra tapping or having to watch an ad for faster energy refills, it takes roughly 4 hours to do each party.
    There's 24 hours in a day. Let's pretend that you don't have a life/job/money for energy/need for sleep/need for human activities, so hypothetically you can do 6 parties a day (24 / 4 = 6).

This is why party events are ridiculously hard and why WE NEED A BONUS STAR FOR PARTIES.

@KalindaKing - what's the reason that we get a bonus star for everything else, but not for parties?

One flaw, true, we tap out 5 energy, but we get one back per guest, so it's 4 energy per guest or 36 Energy  per party
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018

im so happy and pump now to the nearest place to buy an I tunes card: lol any tips for this week ? I heard bel air good to have party but how and where u go to start it . Can a person hit 600 in a normal bases bc I’m gonna be on a mission 🤔😭 YASSS GLU QUEENS 
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I love everything in the dark romance collection!!! Those hair are gorgeous. Need it! Man thank gosh I'm adulting somewhat efficiently because I'd hate to have to explain where my extra money goes 😁😏😊
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Okay, so, updated because I forgot the bonus energy bolt you get from friends. Thanks for the reminder, @kokokokonut!

You can have 9 guests for a party at the Bel Air Mansion. Each person takes 5 energy.
    9 x 5 = 45. Minus 9 (for each bonus friend bolt) = 36.
    If you don't have a VIP membership, you have 47(?) energy if your bar is full.
    It takes 5 minutes to get 1 energy 'bolt'. 
    36 x 5 = 235, 180 / 60 (minutes in an hour) = 3 hours.

There's 24 hours in a day. Let's pretend that you don't have a life/job/money for energy/need for sleep/need for human activities, so hypothetically you can do 8 parties a day (24 / 3 = 8).

I absolutely stillI think we need a #BonusStarForParties

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    edited October 2018
    Okay . So if ur a college student can u still get it done bc I got class tomorrow give or take 5/8 hours in all. Also I’m looking and I don’t see where u can do a party at bel air. So can a sista help a fellow sista lol
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Okay but I’m looking and I don’t see where u can do a party at bel air. So can a sista help a fellow sista lol
    Go into the dining room and press the martini pinkish glass button!
    edited October 2018
    You go into the dining room, the Party icon is in there.  ;)    At least that's where I think I remember it. lol.  I'll look when I'm back in my game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm so excited to celebrate Kim's birthday with you guys that I'm going to post the spoilers
    So just a wonder how much give or take would dark romance be all together ? 
  • Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    The best best way is to try to do at least 2 parties at a go.  Do one, then tap your pets and tap around if need be until you have 36 again and do another.  Then break.  Do this every four hours or so and it’s very doable.  Party Events are a pain though 🤷‍♀️
    Frida
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
    You go into the dining room, the Party icon is in there.  ;)    At least that's where I think I remember it. lol.  I'll look when I'm back in my game.
    Thanks @kokokokonut and @KKHLucy sometimes bel air house is so big I get lost in it. Marco 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Em is so excited for this party weekend (can’t you tell by looking at her face!? 😂)
    I’m aiming for the hair (even though my weekend is shaping up to be a busy one!) and ideally, if the Halloween Kollection is any good this week, I’ll have at least 1 paid go on that too. Feels like every time I save k-stars I end up spending them all on Kollections atm 😂 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Good morning dollies!! Who is up?? My work day has already started, it's 9:14am over here, just finished my morning coffee!! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Hi everyone! Wanted to pop up here to wish everyone luck this weekend.
    I’m dreaming of getting that hot pink cut out dress from my free box, because I want to spend my KStars on Dark Romance kollection... We’ll see what happens.
    Oh how I love Kimtober!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Lime green is my favorite color! Yay 😀 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Happy Party Weekend, Dolls!
    Here are some *unicorn* cupcakes!  <3
    15 minutes to go.  Who's up and waiting?  And it's Cupcake Weekend!  If you join us in a Cupcake this weekend, as Kalinda suggested, post your picture here. 
    Oooops,  8 minutes now,  I'm watching the Mayans on FX while the others sleep.  woo hoo.  ok 7 minutes now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Hi all ! I have a question : how much time does it take for a "special action"  with guests (that costs 5 energies and gives 1 energy + 1 event point) to refresh? 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    We get a free 10 k stars from Kim at the beginning of the event!
    Here's my free gb pick, I got the hair. Crappy palette otherwise with no cupcake :(
    And also my Halloween palette. Don't think I will spend on that this weekend.

iOS
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Happy weekend dolls! Mine is starting great with my lucky picks! Good luck everyone! 💖

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Don’t mind me, just crying in the corner over my tragic luck 😭😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
    Allegorie said:
    Hi all ! I have a question : how much time does it take for a "special action"  with guests (that costs 5 energies and gives 1 energy + 1 event point) to refresh? 
    The action refreshes about an hour+.   But.....the 1 or 2. Event Points from tapping them is a one shot deal per party. First time, 1 or 2 event points.  after that none. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My free box. Happy to get an item. Halloween kollection looks good but don't know yet if I want to gamble.

I play on iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Got the dress on my free pick (in a not-so-great pallete)!! I’m in love, great start to the weekend. 

And my halloween kollection. I do like all of it actually! but since I did the entire Halloween kollection last weekend I think I’m gonna spend my k stars on other kollections this weekend instead. We’ll see tho. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    The action refreshes about an hour+.   But.....the 1 or 2. Event Points from tapping them is a one shot deal per party. First time, 1 or 2 event points.  after that none. 
    Ok, thanks. Because I started a 8h-party 2 hours 1/2 ago, tapped them, and now I am not able to tap them anymore. Anyway, I didn't know that we couldn't get reward from tapping them twice in a gig. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    40 kstars🤗🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters