🎉 KK:H Weekend Event - 10/19/18 Happy Birthday Kim

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Honestly? I don't know lol 😓 I just finished the first gig and saw 25. But now you have me thinking was it 25 total because I got bonus points for having the cupcake or was it 25 plus bonus? 
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks! Because of all that energy I accumulated and picking all of the gift box items, I have already earned the neon green outfit, just working my way to the hair! I have loved this event! I think I might go for some items in the Dark Romance kollection, but not fully sold yet lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2018
    It looks like an image glitch.  Can you wear the skirt?  Do you have any other display issues? Your doll? Anything?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I think I will just stick to parties since it's less energy.
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Breee Oh no! I'll show this to the team. Which platform do you play on?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited October 2018
    I do the event when I have a bunch of items, because I want higher bonus points.  But I think it’s great they told us finishing gave an extra 50 event points.  Helps players decide, but I really like Playing with all the sisters and of course Kris and Kim.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    No cash or energy in this palette:

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Was hoping for the hairstyle and cupcake. My palette looks good, so maybe I will open another box later. Happy about the cupcake!

Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got the pink dress in my gift box along with some cash and a black outfit with a statement collar. (Do you guys have it? How do you like to style it?) I’m so crazy about both the pink and green looks this week! Violetta’s partying hard in honor of Kim :-)

Violetta looks great.  I don't think I have that choker, but seeing it on her, I just might need it.  Love her hair.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I'm a little disappointed that the storyline seems to be the same phoned-in tasks without any dialogue or choices thing as the past few weeks. Is this just what it's going to be like from now on?

Also I think party events could be vastly improved (even without the bonus star) by just increasing the number of event points we got from them. They're pretty terrible otherwise, haha
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Starting the event before bed is a great idea, I’m usually in bed before it starts lol. Maybe I will try that tonight before bed though...finish it except for the last star and then try and finish it in the morning. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018

my palettes. I am not chasing or buying anything from the Kollection. Like I said, the way they've treated long term players and how they did the timer on the Kollections this wk, I'm keeping my Kstars hoarded.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    My sentiments exactly @KaylaJ
    I'm personally boycotting Kollections. And I spent *a lot* on them in the past. I paid to complete 13 of them since July! No more.
    iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    W H Y 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I’ve read that the Calabasas mansion allows you to invite up to 7 guests to parties but I obly see the add button for 6... am I missing something?
    iOS player.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @cerezas it’s been a while since I’ve used the Calabasas house for parties but I believe you can have guests in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, and outside patio. 

@Rikk I think your doll looks great in the black outfit you got in a box.  As for how do others style it.... When Dixie wears that I choose a hairstyle similar to what you chose.  I think having their hair up shows off the jacket.  I usually use a simple diamond earring and then some unique heels    

@Ohemilie  so sorry you got kash.  We all know how much that sucks. 

Like @AliBryant , I have bought almost all of the Kollections but I just can’t do it now.  I’m so frustrated and disappointed with how Glu handled the Halloween Kollection of long time players that I will not be buying anything from either of this weekend’s Kollections.  It makes me sad to pass on items I like but I refuse to feed the beast.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    With bonus points from winning the dress in my free gb, and bonus points from earning the skirt, I’m currently getting 2 event points per guest (using bel air so 2x9=18), plus the standard 12 points for the 3 hour party, plus a 5 point bonus. That’s 35 event points per party, which take one full energy bar. Just thought I’d post incase anyone was curious about the breakdown once you start bonus points.

I think I’ll actually be finishing really early this weekend??? I’m only one party away from earning the top, which is really surprising for me because I’ve had a busy day with 10 hours of work & class 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Finished. Here's Ali with @soundspretty in Miami:

iOS
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @PicThisTia          Polo
    I hear u but I can’t find u Marco Marco lol
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited October 2018
    JoyIrineu said:
    I’m so happy with my Halloween kollection, this golden angel fantasy was all I wanted. 

I’m so sorry for you @LindaVB and @HollySisk , but I think that for being kollection tb of Halloween you must already have the items so it is not coming.
    Congratulation on your awesome win. 

Thanks @kokokokonut
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    How is it possible to have all the earnables already idk how y’all do that lol. I’ve been playing all morning and I’m a little more than halfway to the first earnable.
    Here's a rough breakdown:
    - I started an 8 hour party at Bel Air before bed last night so I had only one tap left on it when I opened the game this morning when my alarm went off. (total earned 20 event points)
    - Since I did that, I still had full energy (45 for me), so I did a 3 hour party right away. (earned 30 event points)
    - Then I earned the free GB, and picked the hair, which gives me 3 bonus points per party from here on.
    - Then I watched a video to activate rapid recharge.
    - Then I went and tapped all my pets (88 energy total from the pets, plus more from regular tappables), done in 3 separate trips), and did 4 more parties. (earned 33 event points for each). Some of my pets gave me event points as well, maybe 1 or 2.
    - All of the above took about 30 minutes of playing before work.
    - Mid-morning I took a break to do a party since my energy had refilled. (33 points)
    - Since that only took 36 energy, I tapped around California until I had enough for another party. (33 points)
    - I watched another rapid recharge video and went and tapped around the world until i had 36 energy built up, did another party (33 points)
    - This last round was about 20 minutes of playing
    - At lunch I am going to go tap all my pets again. And will probably repeat that when I get home tonight. I fully expect to be done with the event today. (I'm at 317 event points now).
    Edited to add: since I earned the shirt and skirt, my bonus points are even more so it's actually more than 33 per event!

when u was impressed with your self with doing four 3 our party but then realize ur Kim k Hollywood game is not on point I just need 635 volts  to win lol 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm finishing this surprisingly fast, I think I'll cool my jets with the parties actually and just do the weekend storyline first, I don't want to feel like I wasted the extra event points they'll give you lol
    @Koakuma   I’ve just started the first event, I have no dialogue box.  not even a Hi from Kim.  Tell me if you have the same situation, and what platform you play on.  If someone already posted that, I've missed it.  (had to cook tonight lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @kokokokonut I play on Android, I did the first event earlier today so I'm not sure, but I don't recall a dialogue either. Just on the phone but not at the appearance itself! 
    Thanks.  ;) Let us know about the 2nd if you do it b4 me.  and I'm doing it on iOS  thanks so much  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2018
    @kokokokonut
    I’m on first event gig too.  I don’t recall Kim saying anything. 

Anyone heard from @klena or @Andrzej_S. Lately?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I love seeing the various way we style the same item. 

@ArianaKKH  Dixie  @haftime  @SugarK

Holly
    I play on iOS
    @kokokokonut I did the first gig and also got no dialogue from Kim. 
    iOS