KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I’m noticing the same thing about the look not getting any more votes after a few minutes, it was coming in like crazy and now nothing! I do like that we can’t reuse the same items, makes it a bit more challenging. I hope that the votes start coming back in!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AliBryant  I think a look is up for a couple of minutes and I don’t think it is likely we get more than around 40 points unless more people are voting for the looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited October 2018
    If you want to submit more looks like you have to pay money to do so. No k-stars for extra looks
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @AliBryant  I think a look is up for a couple of minutes and I don’t think it is likely we get more than around 40 points unless more people are voting for the looks. 
    Yes actually I see my first two looks have 44 and the third has 49. So not sure what the cap is per look. Hoping Kalinda and shed some light!
    iOS
    Chelsea. said:
    If you want to submit more looks like you have to pay money to do so. No k-stars for extra looks
    Or you can wait until the timer is up, looks like it refreshes every 12 hours. Maybe Kalinda can confirm if we get 3 looks every 12 hours?
    iOS
  • queeniequeenie Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Does anyone know if you have to pay to submit a second look? If not is there a count down till your next look can be sumbmitted? 😄
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Chelsea. said:
    Or you can wait until the timer is up, looks like it refreshes every 12 hours. Maybe Kalinda can confirm if we get 3 looks every 12 hours?
    I’m hoping we get 3 tickets back instead of 1. If we get only get one then that would be very concerning 
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    queenie said:
    Does anyone know if you have to pay to submit a second look? If not is there a count down till your next look can be sumbmitted? 😄
    You get 3 looks immediately. Then there is a 12 hour countdown until your next "ticket" to submit a look, or you can pay.
    iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
     I keep getting this pop up when I try to submit a second look but I’m not wearing anything I don’t own?! Is it just a star fee to play more than one look? Or a glitch? LOVE this btw!
    iOS player 
    level 69
    Oh wait, I figured it out! I just removed my nose piercing in the usual closet bit and then went in to resubmit a look and it worked! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • queeniequeenie Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I keep getting the 25 k star error but won’t let me take off my nose ring because I already submitted a look with it 
    Here's the SMC and SYS event screenshot for @LindaVB

iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Just added some info about Show Your Style to our FAQs here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&l=en&s=show-your-style&s=show-your-style

@TrashleyKKH - You're right - you can't repeat the same look right away. Items used in a submitted look will become locked for 48 hours. You cannot use the same items to create another look until after the cooldown ends.

@Koakuma - I thought the same thing when I was playing and wanted to see the votes I earned! If you close the SYS window and then go back to it, the # of votes you received will refresh.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hey doll's, I've lurking around the forum for a while and I just made this acount to voice my thoughts about the sys ( I feel so petty now 😂)
    So I totally get why glu does this and how they need feedback to make things better, but I really can't comprehend why they would put new earnables in an event only some random players are getting, why not just put boxes like in the weekdays
    But oh well! I wish good luck to the dolls that got the event, and I hope I can keep seeing the amazings looks you all style ❤️
    @KalindaKing your link takes to the main Glu FAQ page
    iOS
    queenie said:
    I keep getting the 25 k star error but won’t let me take off my nose ring because I already submitted a look with it 
    You need to take it off in the normal wardrobe bit and then go back into the event submit a look wardrobe and it will be off! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m happy for the people who have this event it looks amazing! For the people who don’t I was wondering @KalindaKing if there is a way that people who didn’t get picked to have this event could have a way at getting the prizes? Could they be added to our throw back professional event? Just to make it a little more fair cause those prizes are amazing and I would hate to miss out ❤️
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I asked the team to check out what's causing you to see the pop-up error message about 25 k-stars.
    #VIPKalinda
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

My first box! K stars are always appreciated.
    My TB kollection, I really like this one! The shirt would complete an outfit, I like both hairs, the bundle is nice, and the earrings are super cute. I also like the 2nd anniversary shoes and the baby shower shoes.
    @TrashleyKKH - Do you see that glitch with the white stuff every time you exit the voting screen? It seems like you're not the only one and we want to investigate!
    #VIPKalinda
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    *sigh*
    Why do we Facebook players always miss the fun of SYS Events?? :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ugh I wasn’t picked neither for the stories feature nor for this. I wish I was special ☹️
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I know it's just gonna do everybody's head in, but how do you think fb players felt every single time they missed out on the items during weekend SYS events? Everybody is making a big deal that they are missing on the items now, and if Glu makes it possible for others to earn it, how about making it possible for fb players to earn all the items from sys events they missed? Give us a double event every week until we have had all the missed events. Just instead of sys, give us any other event with them prizes and run it along side current event. 
    P.S. yes, we are missing on this sys as well. You are improving it for other platforms, how about focusing first on making it happen on all platforms?
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Zzzelena said:
    I know it's just gonna do everybody's head in, but how do you think fb players felt every single time they missed out on the items during weekend SYS events? Everybody is making a big deal that they are missing on the items now, and if Glu makes it possible for others to earn it, how about making it possible for fb players to earn all the items from sys events they missed? Give us a double event every week until we have had all the missed events. Just instead of sys, give us any other event with them prizes and run it along side current event. 
    P.S. yes, we are missing on this sys as well. You are improving it for other platforms, how about focusing first on making it happen on all platforms?
    Totally agree with you girl <3
    Why dont they make us an alternative SYS Event?
    And that could replace the gift box weekday rewards with SYS itens entil we run out of itens and then we get giftboxes again!
    Or something like that!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Oh no those items are too good to miss :-( @KalindaKing will everyone be able to earn those prizes? Even if we don't have the event right now?
    I'm seeing so many gorgeous gowns on people I have never seen before! They need to update the TB boxes!
    iOS
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I don't want to miss on gift box items to earn sys past items. Chance to earn them sys items is something they own us. They should run double events for us. Current one, and the event with past sys items for us, every week until we had a chance to earn them all. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    @KalindaKing I am noticing when I vote, and I choose the popular one, that the progress bar only goes up by 1% on some votes, 2 or 3% on others. Is this by design?
    iOS
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I’m still confused about the number of votes for each look. I submitted 3 and the numbers for each all froze. Will they get votes till the rest of the event?