KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• queeniequeenie Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    queenie said:
    I keep getting the 25 k star error but won’t let me take off my nose ring because I already submitted a look with it 
    You need to take it off in the normal wardrobe bit and then go back into the event submit a look wardrobe and it will be off! 
    Thank you so much! It worked 😄
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I’m curious about this: these numbers have been the same for 1h now. I read I can get 1 ticket every 12h to the max of 2. So, two per day. That means I will be able to submit around 15 looks. If I have all of them up. Will all of them get votes? Or once I submit another one, only the current one will get it? How long will each look stay “live”? 

I already want to buy tickets to test this out 🤣🤣 I’m an easy bait. I
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I’m still confused about the number of votes for each look. I submitted 3 and the numbers for each all froze. Will they get votes till the rest of the event? 
    I agree with Amelia with this confusion. I think since I been seeing a couple of looks which is the same ( or could be very similar, but I am sure i voted a look  at least twice ) 
    should the number be moving up if we send in solid look that would be voted?
    IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    @LovelyEmma I don't want to miss on gift box items to earn sys past items. Chance to earn them sys items is something they own us. They should run double events for us. Current one, and the event with past sys items for us, every week until we had a chance to earn them all. 
    That is true! And its a good idea! Your a genious @Zzzelena <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    The number of votes are still the same after 2 hours?! 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Hahaha, you make me laugh, Emma! @LovelyEmma Thank you :kissing_heart: If only Glu heard me and made it a thing! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Do the votes seemed to freeze after a moment? I’ve submitted 3 looks and after they reach a certain amount of votes they just freeze. Is this normal?
    iOS player.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    cerezas said:
    Do the votes seemed to freeze after a moment? I’ve submitted 3 looks and after they reach a certain amount of votes they just freeze. Is this normal?
    That is everyone's experience so far. We are waiting on reply from Glu to confirm if that's supposed to happen.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    cerezas said:
    That is everyone's experience so far. We are waiting on reply from Glu to confirm if that's supposed to happen.
    Hope not! Because then I’d be done for the day :(
    iOS player.
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I got the SYS!! I'm so happy, I love this event! I didn't get the other event they were testing last time so I'm glad I get to participate in this one. (Also: No glitches or issues with my game because of it. I'm on android)

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    Hahaha, you make me laugh, Emma! @LovelyEmma Thank you :kissing_heart: If only Glu heard me and made it a thing! 
    Yea, i agree!
    Plus if im not mestaken i tink someone who played on Amazon once told that Amazon does not get VIP Events, i think Glu should fix that to so all the players from all platforms should have the same right!
    #SYSOnFacebook #VIPOnAmazon <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH I am curious too! But maybe waiting till the next 12 hours might be a safer bet to see if you get a ticket every 12hours or only two tickets every 12 hours. 
    IOS Player 
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    This seems like a fun new gameplay. I’m happy for the ones that got to try it out! :) What I’m now wondering is.. if this event flops and you won’t give all players this event eventually - will we be able to at least get the items later on?

... @KalindaKing 🤓
    I am almost at #1 top stars for the second time!!🎉💖 can you choose a new goal then?
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    I am almost at #1 top stars for the second time!!🎉💖 can you choose a new goal then?
    Yes you can do another comeback! I did money first, then fashion.
    iOS
    None of the looks got more votes. I got tickets to test and this one got only 38 votes. 

AmeliaKKH said:
    None of the looks got more votes. I got tickets to test and this one got only 38 votes. 

Thanks for confirming Amelia! i will wait for confirmation from Kalinda regarding the points limit before I decide if I want to purchase tickets.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    AmeliaKKH said:

Thanks for confirming Amelia! i will wait for confirmation from Kalinda regarding the points limit before I decide if I want to purchase tickets.
    Yes, I recommend to wait. I hate waiting but I think it’s the best thing to do. Specially because it could be that only the most current outfit get votes. I have submitted 2 more after this and one got 4 more votes after staying the same for a while. But none of the others did. I hope all the looks regardless of how best many we submit stay live and getings votes for a while. 

After I bought 2 tickets I got the energy and the stars.
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    After I bought 2 tickets I got the energy and the stars.
    Do you mind sharing how many points each look got? You can see by clicking on those look tabs to the left of your image
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Every look you submit will expire over time and you'll know it's expired if it has a grey background. That means you can't earn more votes on that look. Keep submitting looks for more votes! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    My first 2 looks got around 40 votes and the third one stopped at 23...
    iOS player.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hmmm mine all expired within about 30 minutes at 38 to 40 votes. I’m trying to figure out the formula and do the math to see if winning all the prizes without paying for tickets is possible! I need that dang ponytail at the end haha 
    Every look you submit will expire over time and you'll know it's expired if it has a grey background. That means you can't earn more votes on that look. Keep submitting looks for more votes! 
    How long do they last, though? It seems loke minutes...
    iOS player.
    Is there a time for it or when we will submit another one or when we reach a number of rounds/votes? 
    edited October 2018
    Cchaircc said:
    Hmmm mine all expired within about 30 minutes at 38 to 40 votes. I’m trying to figure out the formula and do the math to see if winning all the prizes without paying for tickets is possible! I need that dang ponytail at the end haha 
    Mine were even faster than that. They all greyed out within 5 minutes. That's why I would like to know if there is a max points per outfit. 
    iOS
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Got the event. You asked for feedback? Its garbage. 

Who asked to wait LONGER on SYS rounds? We all asked to wait FEWER hours.But for the most part, since the game added a day to midweek, nobody has been complaining, so why are you messing with it. Are you just trying to force people to pay for tickets?

For real, what is the disconnect? It feels like every issue gets lost in translation but Glu is in America and you all speak English right? We ask simple, understandable things and instead you overhaul and ruin events. Put it back. Ugh. Stop. Ruining. Events. 

And don't worry, I'm leaving again. I know my negative self is not welcome.
    @KalindaKing first time I got this glitch today. I had just completed a round of voting

iOS
    If the grey BG thing is accurate, each round lasts 3-4 minutes. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I could only submit one look with my regular glasses on  :s

I also also got a notification that the voting was done and to check how I did, but it seem s I have to wait another ~8 hours to submit new looks?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College